Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

I read the Hinch thread and:

• Actively comment / like posts (no matter how infrequently)

Votes: 593 45.0%
  • Don’t like or comment but do agree with the majority of posts

Votes: 707 53.6%
  • Don’t like or comment, disagree with what’s said and think you’re all a bunch of nusty trolls

Votes: 19 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Winning thread suggestion by @Macmama

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

It’s been a quiet weekend in the little village of Maldonia. Sophie Twohouses has managed bragging, ads, dressing Henry up, using her children and niece as content, more bragging, more ads, Woolly Wankers, playing in a digger, and yet more bragging.

Special mention to the Hincher at soft play that recognised Soph without filters!

She’s had less than usual to say, and posted about the nusty 1% of people who make her hold back on what she shares.

For the record, we don’t ‘pull her apart’ and we definitely don’t say or tolerate any negative comments about Ron or Len.

Her sulking woe is me could be thanks to the flurry of ASA emails tattlers have received in the last 24 hours.
They’re coming for you Mrs Hinch! All you had to do was not use a filter, and declare an ad properly, and you’d have been okay 😘

Soph’s lack of content, and choice of song this morning, inspired me to rewrite it for her -
Cher, Strong Enough (The tattle remix)

965AA15C-C9B0-47F2-987F-50810A242973.jpeg

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 125
"I HOPE HE LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DO"

Well Sophie! Considering you said it's all his FAVOURITE THINGS the animals, the farm walls etc I'm a bit concerned that ur worried he may not like it 🤭 this goes to show the room wasn't made for him at all more for your own reasons!! Well done 👏

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 112
My eyes!!!! That filter!!!!

And for the hundredth time, this seems like a terrible way to introduce Ron to the new house and get him adjusted. Firstly, dragging it out for months and then springing…this…on him.
Those bleeping pillows!! I really hope they aren’t the ones full of polystyrene balls 😔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Why does she filter her eyebrows a foot higher? Her natural brows look so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sick of seeing her bragging now! I can't bare it. We are in an energy crisis and she's showing off her heated floors. duck off you bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129
While everyone else is checking their smart meters she’s spending money on that house like it’s nothing. It’s got to be turning her followers away.

Reactions: 87
Those bleeping pillows!! I really hope they aren’t the ones full of polystyrene balls 😔
I hope they’re just sitting on the bed, but won’t be used as pillows. I like to think she’s not that stupid, but then she thinks it’s fine for him to be out running solo with a herd of alpacas…so…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Right so she’s spent months going back and forth to the new house so it’s not overwhelming for Ron, to gradually introduce him and get him used to it… but he hasn’t seen his new farm bedroom at all which looks totally different to his current room (and tit, and nightmare fuel) so that will just be a complete surprise!? FFS she makes it up as she goes along

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Winning thread suggestion by @Macmama

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

It’s been a quiet weekend in the little village of Maldonia. Sophie Twohouses has managed bragging, ads, dressing Henry up, using her children and niece as content, more bragging, more ads, Woolly Wankers, playing in a digger, and yet more bragging.

Special mention to the Hincher at soft play that recognised Soph without filters!

She’s had less than usual to say, and posted about the nusty 1% of people who make her hold back on what she shares.

For the record, we don’t ‘pull her apart’ and we definitely don’t say or tolerate any negative comments about Ron or Len.

Her sulking woe is me could be thanks to the flurry of ASA emails tattlers have received in the last 24 hours.
They’re coming for you Mrs Hinch! All you had to do was not use a filter, and declare an ad properly, and you’d have been okay 😘

Soph’s lack of content, and choice of song this morning, inspired me to rewrite it for her -
Cher, Strong Enough (The tattle remix)

View attachment 1172552

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
I just laaarve your re-written Cher song @Pollyanna263 😄❤👏🏻 it's perfickk!
Hinch you're on a sschlippery sschlope hunnay, you might just regret splurging all that money! 😁👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
While everyone else is checking their smart meters she’s spending money on that house like it’s nothing. It’s got to be turning her followers away.
You would think seeing more and more sheep coming over here or just unfollowing her. Surely they still can't all relate to her

Reactions: 31
What I can’t wrap my head around is why she bought that house? She not only bought it for so much over the asking price, but has just ripped out every single inch from corner to corner of every single room, and re-do it all? I would perhaps understand offering more if it was your style down to a T, and no work needed doing.

I know we all have our own tastes and styles and when you move in to a new-to-you house, not everything is how you like it so you change bits and bobs. But to change EVERYTHING?

Why didn’t she purchase a house even just slightly more to her taste, so she didn’t have to rip it out top to bottom? It is such a WASTE of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Ok, if she thinks Tattle is after her and we are the nusty, smelly trolls etc then she should thank her lucky stars she isn't an American instafanny.

I occasionally read a US forum similar to here (not often because it's so brutal) and will say Sophie would cack her panties if she had a thread on there.

They don't go for any children or any nice partners etc (like here) but when they let rip it's harsh as hell.

Fiddles would be permanently sedating her if she was on that site.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
What I can’t wrap my head around is why she bought that house? She spent so much over the asking price, just to rip out every single inch from corner to corner of every single room, and re-do it all? I know we all have our own tastes and when you move in to a new-to-you house, not everything is how you like it so you change bits and bobs. But to change EVERYTHING?
Why didn’t she purchase a house even just slightly more to her taste, so she didn’t have to rip it out top to bottom? It is such a WASTE of money.
But she didn't even start on the most important rooms first! She fucked about with a boot room and utility and the garden for the Alpacas. Before even staring on Ron's room or even the living room.

Reactions: 41
Jeez she really is on a bragging roll today. No wonder we got the pity post the other evening 🙄

Reactions: 40
Popped to my local Teshhhhco this morning. Saw her updated book. I was going to play a game of ‘Hide the Hinch’ by putting another book in front to cover them, but I couldn’t because there wasn’t room! Not exactly flying off the shelves are they, hunnay?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.