Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has lost her way. Her mojo. And perhaps even her mind.
she used to post stories that engaged people… love her or dislike her, she somehow managed to capture people and get them to jump on the “hinching bandwagon”. People were proudly showing off their clean homes, people were following her because she actually motivated them to get up and do something. I have to be honest, on about 2 occasions, in the pits of depression, I would watch her stories and actually feel inspired to clean. I never hoarded products or did b and m hauls but sometimes her stories got me out of my pit And scrubbing the oven or refreshing the mattress. That was about 3 years ago.
i look at her content now and just think who the duck is she inspiring? Who is she influencing? Who is motivated by her content?
i know it was all a scam but sadly, and as much as I hate to admit it- it worked back in the day.
this whole alpaca bullshit- the % of people that have alpacas is minimal. Doesn’t motivate or inspire the majority of her “4 million followers ahem”
the % of people that own a massive house and land is minimal… doesn’t motivate or inspire the majority of her “4 million followers… cough cough”
The majority of people (in my opinion) know what make up they like/works for them- and therefore aren’t going to jump at the chance to change. Who is she inspiring/ motivating?
i just feel she’s beating a drum without an audience at this point.
she thinks she knows what people want, but no one is really listening. No one really cares. No one really relates. No one really gives a duck. and Posting pics of the kids or Henry or the woolly wankers or the underfloor heating or the bleeping “orangery” (glorified conservatory) is not going to get her back to where she once was.
she must know this. In fact I’d go so far as to say she DOES know this. That’s why she’s openly asked for content ideas on several occasions. She’s lost and in my opinion, she is fading and that’s probably for the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
If it’s your bleeping journey keep it off social media you dumb twit… poor child.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Well done Ronnie nursery is clearly do the boy wonders ❤

But soph why stand over him and then rub him on the head like his a dog! Get that phone out of his bleeping face and come down to his level and speak to him. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I missed all this, did he say he had some goss?
He went off on a massive anti- influencer rant and then said she messaged him about it or something. Then said on a live he was gonna have a rant about her. Bit of a non starter he just jumps on anything he thinks will get him attention. She probably did email him though we all know what she’s like 😂

Reactions: 18
Bless you Ronnie for not indulging your mother with that “mum mum” tit

• Heart
Reactions: 41

But soph why stand over him and then rub him on the head like his a dog! Get that phone out of his bleeping face and come down to his level and speak to him. 😡
She doesn’t know how to show genuine affection to her own children does she, even in that row the boat video, it’s all forced, bet she walked away to edit the vid once the camera stopped rolling

Reactions: 23
Well i guess that’s one way to gain sympathy after a letter from ASA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She doesn’t know how to show genuine affection to her own children does she, even in that row the boat video, it’s all forced, bet she walked away to edit the vid once the camera stopped rolling
It's so sad its all for content for her for me it's was her standing over him I absolutely hated why not sit next to him! Oh wait it was all for content x

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Ronnie smiled when he said every other name except Mum!

Now what does that tell you.

(Abi got the biggest smile ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 67

It really is the only way she knows how're connect with her CHILD is to pet him like she does with her dog 🙄🙄 surprised she didn't plagiarise another quote she must be due to again by now 🧐
It is nursery who have helped Ronnie with all his progress 👏🏼👏🏼 not his useless mother... today she's just using him for content and engagement after yet another borrrrrrrrrrring braggy day at Notafarm/Greyskull 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.