Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. Just had to jump on to point out that she has all that money but has bought a cheap bedframe and mattress off amazon for her kids.
I get that its all some people can afford but its so in keeping with her putting the kids last. Couldn't have got the poor boy a nice quality single childs bed? (Fair enough if you need a double for co-sleeping, my baby bother has autism and wouldn't sleep without my mum until the age of 14!)
Typical Soph, purveyor of fine tat and 15000m2 under floor heating ??

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm still pissed off on behalf of Chris Westall that he hasn't been able to share his amazing art on his own business Instagram because she's a bleeping bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
The stocks are erected,locals armed with rotting veg and pitchforks.I'm blind folded but a get a whiff of burning wicker..here goes....
Just maybe 🙊🙊Ron needs a double cos one parent has to comfort him....😖
Not that I condone this you understand😳
I mean I bet I'm not the only one who kept my babies in a bottom drawer and still managed to comfort them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Calling bingo on the room reveal to Ron. He'll be non-plussed/overwhelmed by it bordering on terrified. Sophie Rose will be clawing her neck with her screachy voice desperate for Ron to just laaaaaaaarrrrve it 😳 Also, any news on Nohun? I couldn't follow him any longer he's so bloody annoying 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Not kept up with this thread because can’t stand hinch and her bragging but just had a look at the recap and I am SHOOK by her unfiltered face at soft play. Her skin looks over filled and stretched so tight. She looks like she’s in her mid 40s..

Reactions: 24
I get the feeling that either Ron has seen his room already and didn’t have a great reaction or she’s having doubts about what his reaction will be and she’s prepping her sheep by saying ‘who knows if he will like it.’ Well you should know Hunnay he’s your child.
Knowing her she will be editing and getting him to perform just right for the reveal poor Ron 😫😢

Reactions: 21
I just came here to say, I'm really proud of my fellow locals where I live. Other than my sister in law, who is a DEVOUT hinch hun, it appears as though they have a dislike for all things Hinch. I say this, as during my local tesco trip yesterday, hinch merch had been relegated to the dreaded 'end of aisle', and most products were selling for less than £1. Ouch, that's gotta hurt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Would you leave a bare mattress indefinitely, in a house undergoing renovations and probably crazy dusty? I don’t think I’d leave a mattress bare for a prolonged period of time in any house!
She will spray it with febreeze and it will be good as new 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I cant wait to watch her crash & burn now, alienating all but the hardcore huns with her bragging. My friend has put £20 in her leccy meter since saturday, stressed AF. According to sophie twohouses she just needs to watch the WWs doing duck all to get rid of all that anxiety :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Winning thread suggestion by @Macmama

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

It’s been a quiet weekend in the little village of Maldonia. Sophie Twohouses has managed bragging, ads, dressing Henry up, using her children and niece as content, more bragging, more ads, Woolly Wankers, playing in a digger, and yet more bragging.

Special mention to the Hincher at soft play that recognised Soph without filters!

She’s had less than usual to say, and posted about the nusty 1% of people who make her hold back on what she shares.

For the record, we don’t ‘pull her apart’ and we definitely don’t say or tolerate any negative comments about Ron or Len.

Her sulking woe is me could be thanks to the flurry of ASA emails tattlers have received in the last 24 hours.
They’re coming for you Mrs Hinch! All you had to do was not use a filter, and declare an ad properly, and you’d have been okay 😘

Soph’s lack of content, and choice of song this morning, inspired me to rewrite it for her -
Cher, Strong Enough (The tattle remix)

View attachment 1172552

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
A.Ma.ZING Polly I love the song!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OK OK OK

My daughter had a double bed when she was 3ish. Only because I was completely and utterly broke (I'm talking Sainsburys 21p noodles were a luxury broke) and someone on FB was giving away three almost new double bed frames with mattresses (how the other half live aye!)

My kids had one each, and I the other.

Urgh. I feel like a Hincher 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Reactions: 16
I don’t like to comment on her children but just as a general thought , I have a young child, a year or two older than Ron and if I put them in a double bed A) they would be lost in it and waking up constantly because there’s just too much room to wiggle and move about in it
And B) as my child is a wriggler they’d be falling out of bed constantly. Both sides.

I know not all children wriggle about in their sleep but a double bed for someone of his age seems a strange choice?
I've seen it a lot in the States in some of the parenting FB groups I follow.

I also wonder if perhaps Ron has issues sleeping alone and the bigger bed is to enable one of them to sleep with him. I have a ND daughter and if we had the room and money I'd definitely go double bed for her so that we could slip in during the night if she needed us.

But of course, Soph can't explain that as it would open up the discussion on Ron potentially being neurodiverse himself.

Reactions: 20
I'm still pissed off on behalf of Chris Westall that he hasn't been able to share his amazing art on his own business Instagram because she's a bleeping bleep.
I'm petty. If some influencer told me to not share my work until they did first, I'd "accidentally" share it on Instagram. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Longtime lurker, first time poster.

She definitely never reads here but in the last thread someone asked if Ronnie had seen his room yet, then she posted this? She reads here religiously.

Reactions: 45
The stocks are erected,locals armed with rotting veg and pitchforks.I'm blind folded but a get a whiff of burning wicker..here goes....
Just maybe 🙊🙊Ron needs a double cos one parent has to comfort him....😖
Not that I condone this you understand😳
I mean I bet I'm not the only one who kept my babies in a bottom drawer and still managed to comfort them.
Or they’re anticipating the terror and he’ll need someone comforting him

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Longtime lurker, first time poster.

She definitely never reads here but in the last thread someone asked if Ronnie had seen his room yet, then she posted this? She reads here religiously.
I don’t think my picture shared. It was her current story of ‘Nope, Ron hasn’t seen his room yet.’ Like she’s answering an unasked question.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.