Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sociallybackward

I get the feeling that either Ron has seen his room already and didn’t have a great reaction or she’s having doubts about what his reaction will be and she’s prepping her sheep by saying ‘who knows if he will like it.’ Well you should know Hunnay he’s your child.

• Sad
Reactions: 65

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
I really hate it when adults expect big reactions from toddlers. Especially when they care more about the photo op than the actual child. It’s putting so much pressure on the child to basically feed the adult’s ego. Toddlers are their own people, with their own thoughts and feelings. A lot of the things we expect them to love they end up not caring for at all, and that’s okay. You just know she’ll make Ronnie film his reaction over and over until he gets it right. Poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 65

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
What a load of shit.

Ronnie is parroting. He doesn’t have a speech sound disorder (going by his speech production, there’s no errors that suggest that) his communication is to do with meaning, inference, social communication etc etc.

Parroting is not the same as meaning. It’s great to practise speech sounds then putting them sounds into words for children with ssd, but Ronnie doesn’t appear to have any issues with articulation.

So not sure what that video proves apart from this narc being able to show “see my son speaks!-!-!! Nusty trolls”

We all know he speaks hun, how about you read a book about the complexity of communication and how it runs deeper than being able to mimic? I could say to some children I work with things like asd, dld a complex word with 4 syllables or something and they’d say it back perfectly but the meanings or being able to relate it back to what they are saying? Not so much.

Ronnie doesn’t speak because he can’t articulate. Makes me wonder if she’s given up listening to any real advice from any hcp and has probably read a book about speech therapy so now qualified herself to do it.

This is why you keep your kids off the internet luv. He deserves to develop in a pace and time of his own. His medical history and child development deserves privacy. He does not need the praise of strangers. Concentrate on being a good mum and get that ball rolling. I’d personally be paying for a private educational psych to assess him in nursery asap, especially as he edges closer to school.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Ren

Right so she’s spent months going back and forth to the new house so it’s not overwhelming for Ron, to gradually introduce him and get him used to it… but he hasn’t seen his new farm bedroom at all which looks totally different to his current room (and shit, and nightmare fuel) so that will just be a complete surprise!? FFS she makes it up as she goes along

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
My eyes!!!! That filter!!!!

And for the hundredth time, this seems like a terrible way to introduce Ron to the new house and get him adjusted. Firstly, dragging it out for months and then springing…this…on him.
Those fucking pillows!! I really hope they aren’t the ones full of polystyrene balls 😔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

chicken_select

Long time lurker here. Just had to jump on to point out that she has all that money but has bought a cheap bedframe and mattress off amazon for her kids.
I get that its all some people can afford but its so in keeping with her putting the kids last. Couldn't have got the poor boy a nice quality single childs bed? (Fair enough if you need a double for co-sleeping, my baby bother has autism and wouldn't sleep without my mum until the age of 14!)
Typical Soph, purveyor of fine tat and 15000m2 under floor heating ??

• Heart
Reactions: 60
20220406_183418.jpg

So we're just supposed to believe that wasn't an ad when the Poundshop have this on their website??
Twat!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
i still don’t get why she put up his bed first before having the carpet laid down it don’t make sense

because now she has to take the bed out of the bedroom to have the carpet laid

you can’t lay a carpet in a bedroom with a bed already put up, surely it will leave the carpet in lumps and not straighten out properly??

Reactions: 57

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
If you were stupid enough to try and pass off a PR box as something you'd ordered yourself, wouldn't you unpack it first to see what was inside to avoid the element of surprise? Thick as alpaca shit!

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
So who actually benefits from her 'over sharing' Ronnie's 'journey' on social media?
It's not any other Mums in a similar position because she doesn't give any proper help or advice, and it sure as hell isn't Ronnie. So the only person who benefits from this whole charade is Sophie. This way she not only gets to post a filtered photograph of herself but the huns lavish praise on her and give her the attention and sympathy she craves. What a strange way to behave when your only priority should be to protect your children?

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
She’s probably had that video of Ronnie saved for ages, a rainy day video for such a time as when she is going to get a bollocking from the ASA.

I neither trust, nor believe a thing this woman says.

Why follow it up with a selfie of herself crying? No need. She has an ugly heart

• Heart
Reactions: 56

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Well done Ronnie nursery is clearly do the boy wonders ❤

But soph why stand over him and then rub him on the head like his a dog! Get that phone out of his fucking face and come down to his level and speak to him. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

natsuki

I really can’t get over how tone deaf she is. The number of posts I’ve seen from people over the weekend about the massive jump in their energy prices for a single day is actually horrifying me. And Princess Sophie Rose is just all “Here’s my alpacas, here’s my orangery, here’s my underfloor heating and ridiculously expensive mural…” Surely the sheep can’t be eating this up?!

The main issue she has is that she thinks that anyone who even remotely disagrees with her or dislikes her is a troll. Guess that’s what happens when you surround yourself with enablers…but until she learns that all her followers are going to get is ‘brag brag alpaca brag alpaca…’

Reactions: 55