Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
My eyes!!!! That filter!!!!

And for the hundredth time, this seems like a terrible way to introduce Ron to the new house and get him adjusted. Firstly, dragging it out for months and then springing…this…on him.
He doesn't need fucking accessories - he's 3 years old!! He needs toys, books, car mats and busy boards!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
And what journey would that be, Soph? You haven’t shared anything of significance, just vague-enough implied stories about Ronnie. Kind of like your vague anxiety symptoms before you had kids. Where are those now? You don’t owe anyone an explanation, in fact, best to keep all of that private, protect your children’s precious privacy, and just focus on tap wanking and gloating about your underfloor heating. Instead, you share just enough to lead people on to make assumptions and fill the gaps, then exploit your beautiful children to tug on the heartstrings for engagement. Low. Vile. You will regret all of this one day.

• Heart
I'm fucking enraged with this pathetic excuse of a woman tonight!

She's really crying out for the hunnz maximum sympathy & attention by posting this ridiculous pic of herself blubbing (filtered of course), with DM messages and the standard faux bollocks "We laaave you all! xx" 🤢

Yes, it is truly wonderful to hear Ronnie talking, he's a darling little boy but it's surely his personal private "journey" & Sophie is using him for content and attention which is so wrong like we've all said.

What a horrible piece of work, me me me ... & that post on Sunday night, again, "focus your attention on meeee" & now this!
Get in the bloody wheelie bin on bin day you absolute narcassist tool!
I've said it before, if it wasn't for you lovely lot I wouldn't be here. 😘🐔❤ She's really tipped me over this evening.
GHASTLY CUNT!!!! 🤬
Screenshot_20220405-224256_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

pinkgin147

Why does she filter her eyebrows a foot higher? Her natural brows look so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I bloody love “Sopha two houses” 😂
I’ve mostly had jobs where I’ve needed 2 mobile phones and we always said we were “Twatty two phones”. Can I respectfully request “Twatty 2 houses” becomes a thing? 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Why was she acting like she didn't know what was in the box from Poundland? Surely she ordered all that 💩.....
I am feeling so triggered by her this morning!!! I usually let it slide away but this morning was the limit!
My landlord has just increased my rent, that along with the energy cost rising has finished me off, trying to work full time as a single parent and I am down to my last tenner which I need for fuel to complete my work visits today.
Not sure if we will be able to afford to live here much longer and that terrifies me because I actually don’t know what to do…
And she is showing off her Poundland haul of literal tat that probably adds up to 30 quid?!?
I don’t normally get upset but that was my limit! She hasn’t got a clue.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Just been updating the wiki because it seems I missed some trademarks.

It seems Jamie has 2 and a #hincharmy trademark.

1 UK00003337545. Filing date 11/08/2018, Owner(s) name(s) Jamie Hinchliffe and Sophie Barker. Class 3 = Cleaning agents for household purposes. Mark text is Mrs Hinch
2 UK00003338112. Filing date 12/09/2018. Owner name Jamie Hinchliffe. Class 25 = Clothing for men, women and children. Mark text is #hincharmy
3 UK00003337012. Filing date 07/09/2018. Owner name Sophie Barker. Class 3 = Cleaning agents for household purposes.
4 UK00003461980. Filing date 28/01/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
5 UK00918191378. Filing date 03/02/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
6 UK00918192782. Filing date 05/02/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
Imagine trademarking #hincharmy and then spouting #bekond

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
OK OK OK

My daughter had a double bed when she was 3ish. Only because I was completely and utterly broke (I'm talking Sainsburys 21p noodles were a luxury broke) and someone on FB was giving away three almost new double bed frames with mattresses (how the other half live aye!)

My kids had one each, and I the other.

Urgh. I feel like a Hincher 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

MrsD33

VIP Member
And they’re not holding hands, Lonnie is holding Ron’s sleeve
And while I’m at it, what’s with the “avoiding cross contamination” since when has Soph been bothered about stuff like that 🙄
She’s not bothered about “avoiding cross contamination” when she uses the same handheld shark to hoover up pissy pubes in the toilet and to hoover her toaster crumbs off the side in the kitchen 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

mingeandbracket

Thread suggestion:

Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
Who the fuck films themselves crying, and manages to eye fuck themselves at the same time?

Fucking weirdo.

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
So the company list lots of ideas for "warm snacks" but Soph uses the tried and tested puree,rubber and dog ham.

• Haha

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Ronnie smiled when he said every other name except Mum!

Now what does that tell you.

(Abi got the biggest smile ❤)
You can tell he adores Abi. Lovely to see.

I absolutely hate how she’s using him for content though. It’s abhorrent. My son has a speech delay and we similarly celebrate each word/sentence he says but it’s personal to us, not shared with flipping strangers!

• Heart

Katlen12

VIP Member
Aren't these toastie bags basically the same thing? Except you can put any type/cheaper bread in them for only £2.

It's like the milk dispenser all over again, pointless unnecessary crap :rolleyes:

s-l1600-19-2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
I just came here to say, I'm really proud of my fellow locals where I live. Other than my sister in law, who is a DEVOUT hinch hun, it appears as though they have a dislike for all things Hinch. I say this, as during my local tesco trip yesterday, hinch merch had been relegated to the dreaded 'end of aisle', and most products were selling for less than £1. Ouch, that's gotta hurt

• Haha
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Jesus christ what have I just watched... She's like a child. She behaves like a overly excited child over a GAME
Jamie praising her like a child. No wonder she neeeeeeds praise and attention to function.

Nothing wrong with her swearing, but when she acts like this nice sweet little Sophie and plays the fake character when actually she probably says the word cunt more than me and I own that word, is frustrating.

Oh and the dirty little giggle at Libya is pathetic. We all know your beef flaps have been through half of maldon, keep it yourself and grow up

• Haha
  • Heart