Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie smiled when he said every other name except Mum!

Now what does that tell you.

(Abi got the biggest smile ❤)
You can tell he adores Abi. Lovely to see.

I absolutely hate how she’s using him for content though. It’s abhorrent. My son has a speech delay and we similarly celebrate each word/sentence he says but it’s personal to us, not shared with flipping strangers!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s probably had that video of Ronnie saved for ages, a rainy day video for such a time as when she is going to get a bollocking from the ASA.

I neither trust, nor believe a thing this woman says.

Why follow it up with a selfie of herself crying? No need. She has an ugly heart

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh thankyou for this I needed this I'm struggling big time this week 😔 and can always rely on you to find them ❤
No matter how hard things feel…. At least you’re not a massive twit like Soph is ❤

Seriously though, I feel the struggle too at the moment. Hope you’re surviving. Remember that good enough is enough xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s probably had that video of Ronnie saved for ages, a rainy day video for such a time as when she is going to get a bollocking from the ASA.

Why follow it up with a selfie of herself crying? No need. She has an ugly heart
Yes she is the true definition of ugly.

Reactions: 17
The video of Ronnie is just so lovely, it just grinds my gears that she is posting it like people have been trolling her about his speech. We definitely have not on here were his biggest advocates! She's arsey cos we reported her so many times to the ASA but that would mean admitting she was wrong so she cries troll instead!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who the hell posts photos of themselves crying!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Also- not to take anything away from Ronnie- that’s definitely not the first time she’s said those words. It’s like she’s practised with him like a robot ‘ Ronnie… say mum mum…. Say dad!’ It’s just not nurturing interactions!! 😞 There’s more development from saying nothing to full words , doesn’t happen overnight

Reactions: 39
You can tell he adores Abi. Lovely to see.

I absolutely hate how she’s using him for content though. It’s abhorrent. My son has a speech delay and we similarly celebrate each word/sentence he says but it’s personal to us, not shared with flipping strangers!
This. It’s vile. Just an emotional manipulating selling technique.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I must say, I’ve read here for a while and thought some things have been harsh and others fair. Watching the story tonight with Ronnie made me happy for him that he’s making progress, but my own three year old has a significant speech delay and I had a feeling at just 12 months that he would (the height of covid) because of this I voiced my concern early got him on the NHS waiting list and he has been having therapy since he turned 2. Anyway the point is, all the advice I’ve ever been given by professionals is to not ‘test’ your child. So saying can Ronnie say this etc. I had to have conversations with family members and be firm about not testing my son as it doesn’t help him. It places added pressure on a child that is already struggling and they are just copying. This made me sad because it occurred to me this simply was for instagram not for his benefit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Also- not to take anything away from Ronnie- that’s definitely not the first time she’s said those words. It’s like she’s practised with him like a robot ‘ Ronnie… say mum mum…. Say dad!’ It’s just not nurturing interactions!! 😞
He is just another accessory to her. Her little show pony. He ranks with the Llamas, and even lower than Henry.

It’s a sad state of affairs that in modern society we let children be exploited like this

• Sad
Reactions: 28

I agree - I think she stores these away and shares when she’s in trouble or wants to deflect any negativity. Why share this tonight? He’s clearly been saying these words either for a while or fairly recently. She uses Ron and will continue to do so because she is a horrible person/ social media influencer with no morals. Hope the ASA have been in contact and she’s now worried. She’ll be calling the ASA trolls next and setting her hinch army onto poor David and Adam 😂

Reactions: 36
Same old isn’t it…
bleeping boring now hunnay. She’s the one saying Ronnie can sing wheels on the bus but proceeds to add false voices & reverses his videos. She’s never actually addressed anything, not that she should, but why lie. She can’t even find the words for her own son she has to steal from Eileen, it’s not Ron’s journey, it’s hers for content

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Also- not to take anything away from Ronnie- that’s definitely not the first time she’s said those words. It’s like she’s practised with him like a robot ‘ Ronnie… say mum mum…. Say dad!’ It’s just not nurturing interactions!! 😞 There’s more development from saying nothing to full words , doesn’t happen overnight
It shows how detached and clueless she is. She just thinks barking words at him is going to make his speech improve and patting him on the head like a performing monkey. Never seen more evidence she has no bond with that child.
The shouting words at him is all about her and her competitiveness. The narcissist in her will be frustrated that he is going at *his* own pace.
My 18month only says mum and dad and not much else but I still talk to him like a human being “ would you like some milk? “ “ it’s bedtime “ “ shall we go get your brother from school ? “ etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The mum mum is annoying why does she insist on it strange! glad he just said mum, but his little face lit up when he said Abi!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.