Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like father like daughter..... 🙄😭

Big Al would be proud of you those tears Sopha 🤮

3D0D1598-7B42-4352-AD4F-B14D286D1E14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Who the hell posts photos of themselves crying!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Also- not to take anything away from Ronnie- that’s definitely not the first time she’s said those words. It’s like she’s practised with him like a robot ‘ Ronnie… say mum mum…. Say dad!’ It’s just not nurturing interactions!! 😞 There’s more development from saying nothing to full words , doesn’t happen overnight
You’re right and in the end Ronnie is just copying which isn’t helpful for his progress with speech in the long run. They need to be meaningful interactions, not performances from a child that is already struggling 😔

Reactions: 28
I cant wait to watch her crash & burn now, alienating all but the hardcore huns with her bragging. My friend has put £20 in her leccy meter since saturday, stressed AF. According to sophie twohouses she just needs to watch the WWs doing duck all to get rid of all that anxiety :rolleyes:
Meanwhile Hinch is tossing sacks of diatomaceous earth about with out a care. (Approx £18 for a 10kg bag) for the WW. Important for them yes, but a P*ss take to those really struggling now.. just again it shows how out of touch she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think she has a pattern and of course, all written down in her best selling book aka as a notebook.

Mad erratic story.
a day off for the #hincharmy to ask 'where are you Soph.
#ad.
*Ron/*Len/*WW content.
house brag.
*troll rant/*crying vid or post.
a day off for the #hincharmy to say 'poor Soph'
*Ron/*Len/*WW content.
#ad,
occasional clean.
a day off again so Jamie can take over posting.
*Ron/*Len/*WW content.
(*Delete as appropriate).

Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Aww Ronnie is adorable! He seemed to really be happy when he said Nan, Abi …and cheese! And then mum mum makes it all about herself doesn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 27
No matter how hard things feel…. At least you’re not a massive twit like Soph is ❤

Seriously though, I feel the struggle too at the moment. Hope you’re surviving. Remember that good enough is enough xx
Back at you Polly can always rely on you and your amazing supportive messages ❤ xx

And yet I love how we get called nasty trolls by soph and her hinchers 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww Ronnie is adorable! He seemed to really be happy when he said Nan, Abi …and cheese! And then mum mum makes it all about herself doesn’t she 🙄
I’m next to a sleeping child so I watched sound down. Did he say cheese? Is that cheese as in the food or is he used to saying “cheese” in photos?

Reactions: 29
What a deflecting tactic she has there! She knows shits about to hit the fan, so she brings out that poor boy to gain sympathy to the poor little sofa, who’s child has a speech delay, she isn’t the first parent to have a delayed child, and she won’t be the last! She’s made it all about herself AGAIN with the crying act, she’s bleeping pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Haven’t read here for a while.. just looked at stories from today 😱
My son is on the autism spectrum and if Ron is anything like him (and the numerous ASD children and adults I know/have worked with..) that room is going to be *SENSORY OVERLOAD*!!!
the busy mural, big new bed, new textures, new lighting etc etc the list goes on!!
also: underfloormotherfuckingheating!!! About as relatable as everyone enjoying eating dog tit sandwiches for lunch.
T.W.A.T

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm sorry. But enough is enough. Using that poor child's late development to get more content is absolutely vile. To be honest with you she is using Ron's lack of speech and every word he finally does say for money. Not an emotional lie like she would have everyone believe. Wake up your Moronic "Hinchers" this child is making mammy and daddy money to own one house while buy another, decorate it to their tastes before moving in and make her (Sophs) childhood dream come true of owning bleeping hairy miniature camels 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My comment is twofold:

1) Ronnie deserves to experience these milestones in the privacy and peace of his home without his thundercunt of a mother filming it. What could have been a precious memory shared between mother and son was once again filmed and filtered, abusing his trust yet again.

2) WHO THE duck tend cries and takes a pic of themself whilst doing so? A narcissistic bleep that's who. I got so much secondhand embarrassment seeing that pic of her. 'JAymaaay.... quick flick some water on me face I need to look propa sad cuz little manzzz just said mummaaaz and I need some symmpaffy coz this is MYYY journeyyyy'.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Wellllllll

I called bingo on Ron speaking by the time he was three aaaagesss ago.

Absolutely NOTHING out of the ordinary, especially for boys in my experience!

What is this journey she insists her and Ron are having??

I’m next to a sleeping child so I watched sound down. Did he say cheese? Is that cheese as in the food or is he used to saying “cheese” in photos?
Cheese did seem a bit random after going through the family names? Maybe they what he had on today’s jus roll concoction! Probably used to saying it with a camera permanently on him though!
Fake tears
tend tears 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.