Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My comment is twofold:

1) Ronnie deserves to experience these milestones in the privacy and peace of his home without his thundercunt of a mother filming it. What could have been a precious memory shared between mother and son was once again filmed and filtered, abusing his trust yet again.

2) WHO THE duck tend cries and takes a pic of themself whilst doing so? A narcissistic bleep that's who. I got so much secondhand embarrassment seeing that pic of her. 'JAymaaay.... quick flick some water on me face I need to look propa sad cuz little manzzz just said mummaaaz and I need some symmpaffy coz this is MYYY journeyyyy'.
He was switching between looking at her and her phone. Watch and learn from your niece Soph, the other day she got down to his level and made eye contact with him. They had an interaction. No wonder he was happiest saying her name.

edited to add - watched it again. He was switching between the tv and her, but the Abi comment still stands!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I must say, I’ve read here for a while and thought some things have been harsh and others fair. Watching the story tonight with Ronnie made me happy for him that he’s making progress, but my own three year old has a significant speech delay and I had a feeling at just 12 months that he would (the height of covid) because of this I voiced my concern early got him on the NHS waiting list and he has been having therapy since he turned 2. Anyway the point is, all the advice I’ve ever been given by professionals is to not ‘test’ your child. So saying can Ronnie say this etc. I had to have conversations with family members and be firm about not testing my son as it doesn’t help him. It places added pressure on a child that is already struggling and they are just copying. This made me sad because it occurred to me this simply was for instagram not for his benefit.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s about teasing the language into day to day life to make it more natural rather than practiced listing exercises

Hope your little boy is doing well, well done for getting him the appropriate support you should be proud of yourself advocating for him to professionals and those around you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her best bubs little Rex was talking today so she has to match Stacey, I wouldn't be surprised if its another prerecord she saved for a rainy day.

Reactions: 16
My comment is twofold:

1) Ronnie deserves to experience these milestones in the privacy and peace of his home without his thundercunt of a mother filming it. What could have been a precious memory shared between mother and son was once again filmed and filtered, abusing his trust yet again.

2) WHO THE duck tend cries and takes a pic of themself whilst doing so? A narcissistic bleep that's who. I got so much secondhand embarrassment seeing that pic of her. 'JAymaaay.... quick flick some water on me face I need to look propa sad cuz little manzzz just said mummaaaz and I need some symmpaffy coz this is MYYY journeyyyy'.
If this triggers you then please go and watch parttimeworkingmummy exploit her son, it’s disgusting. She’s even launched a “brand” of clothing with his 1st word on it claiming he was non verbal, mere weeks later he’s talking in full sentences- she’s the most bleeping vile of them all!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Cock juggling thunder bleep stop filming and taking photos of your tears, bloody hate it when people do this

Reactions: 30
It shows how detached and clueless she is. She just thinks barking words at him is going to make his speech improve and patting him on the head like a performing monkey. Never seen more evidence she has no bond with that child.
The shouting words at him is all about her and her competitiveness. The narcissist in her will be frustrated that he is going at *his* own pace.
My 18month only says mum and dad and not much else but I still talk to him like a human being “ would you like some milk? “ “ it’s bedtime “ “ shall we go get your brother from school ? “ etc etc.
The whole can you say ‘mum mum’ thing has grated me? If he does have speech delay or he’s struggling with pronouncing words talking to him like he’s not nearly 3 isnt going to help. Lennie, yes maybe he’s a baby still but not Ronnie. Sadly it’s probably a case that he doesn’t say much partly because she talks to him like he’s a baby still 😔

Reactions: 13
My eyes!!!! That filter!!!!

And for the hundredth time, this seems like a terrible way to introduce Ron to the new house and get him adjusted. Firstly, dragging it out for months and then springing…this…on him.
First time iv commented on Mrs hinch thread read for a while though,this is horrific I'd be scared of that as a child 😑🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
If this triggers you then please go and watch parttimeworkingmummy exploit her son, it’s disgusting. She’s even launched a “brand” of clothing with his 1st word on it claiming he was non verbal, mere weeks later he’s talking in full sentences- she’s the most bleeping vile of them all!
I was just gonna comment on her too

Reactions: 7
I really want to message her and ask her to stop sharing her boys and also ask why THE duck she has pictured herself crying but I will save it for here instead.

WWWWWWWWwwwwWwwHHHHhhhYyyy is she SO stupid?!?!?!?!?!??!

Reactions: 24
Popped to my local Teshhhhco this morning. Saw her updated book. I was going to play a game of ‘Hide the Hinch’ by putting another book in front to cover them, but I couldn’t because there wasn’t room! Not exactly flying off the shelves are they, hunnay?! 🤣
You should have signed it telling folks to save their dosh with kind regards from an anti-Hinch tattler!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 10 year old son is autistic and was non verbal until he turned 6. He still has his struggles and often can't pronounce certain words. I never get my phone out and start recording him especially when he is trying his hardest. We are always encouraging him and cheering him on. The minute I would get my phone out it would instantly distract him. That little boy knows nothing other than her getting her phone out to try and get him to perform. In his little mind he probably thinks he has no choice but to try and please his mama. I feel like little Ron is going to be used for a LOT of her content in the coming weeks and months ahead. It's like she wants pity and people to feel sorry for her. You can say you love your child but that doesn't make you a great parent. She will regret not giving them her full attention in years to come

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My 10 year old son is autistic and was non verbal until he turned 6. He still has his struggles and often can't pronounce certain words. I never get my phone out and start recording him especially when he is trying his hardest. We are always encouraging him and cheering him on. The minute I would get my phone out it would instantly distract him. That little boy knows nothing other than her getting her phone out to try and get him to perform. In his little mind he probably thinks he has no choice but to try and please his mama. I feel like little Ron is going to be used for a LOT of her content in the coming weeks and months ahead. It's like she wants pity and people to feel sorry for her. You can say you love your child but that doesn't make you a great parent. She will regret not giving them her full attention in years to come
Absolutely this, you're not present with your children when everything is about frigging content and non stop videoing them and their reactions.
It's sad and wrong that so many influencers use their children as content and to gain sympathy or followers. Urgh it makes me sick.

First time posting on here after lurking for many many months!

• Heart
She keeps talking about RON'S journey, not yours Hunch, and how we all develop at our own pace. I think the only person it really bothers is her. Her son isn't "typical" and it annoys her she can't filter him to perfection.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.