Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey guyzzzz! Just birthed a 10lb baby today ๐ŸŽŠ you have kept me well entertained in the induction process so I'm fank yoooo. I'll defo have to use the recaps to keep up the next while and probably won't be on as much ๐Ÿ˜ข

Anyway hinch is still a cunt and you lot are legends ๐Ÿ˜˜xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

Sausage90

VIP Member
Winning title by @Blah blah 2020. Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

The Crem survived Storm Eunice with Alpacas intact, who Sophie Rose just can't believe she owns - despite having them for approximately 4 months already. Soph must get frustrated with her constant amnesia.

Ron was caught giving his muvva the side eye after she aggressively told him off for not ssshharing the flappy fish toy - which is a cat toy so no doubt unsuitable for under 3s - with baby Lonnie.

Lon was playing happily in his bouncer and not even arsed about the flappy twat, but Grinch still found an opportunity to have a moan about poor Ron and stated that the boys are constantly bickering, despite sharing a video of the boys sharing their crisps nicely the day before. It's a shame Ron's real fish got sent on the porcelain express because then there would be no need to fight.

This moan led to an influx of messages from the huns saying how their kids are eggssacktly the same. Hahahahaha rolf lolz mummaz, anyone would think sibling rivalry is a new phenomenon.

Other than that, she's done fuck all. But @Andioooop treated us to some beautiful artwork to keep us all amused.

Thread #500 is a belter.
All newbies read the Wiki (pink button, top right).
Ronnie and Lennie doesnโ€™t rhyme.
Jamie is short for James.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
Sopha's secret garden isn't a secret.
Flappy fish is a cat toy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Andioooop

VIP Member
Suprised sheโ€™s not filmed herself riding the mower in the Maldon storm with Patrick Swayzeโ€™s - โ€˜Sheโ€™s like the windโ€™ belting in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Blah blah 2020

Oooh wasn't expecting that one! I'm fank youuu guyzzz ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ 
Havent even thought how to celebrate, might go out and throw flour on the car for a change ๐Ÿ˜† love you all woo hoo hoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 74

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Is she STILL buying brand new โ€œbags for lifeโ€ every time she goes shopping??
I thought she had her own range of them in Tesco? ๐Ÿง
So. Much. Waste. I canโ€™t bear it!

• Wow
Reactions: 70

nickgrimshaw

So I had a little thought about the cringe singing video, was it uploaded on the same day that she posted the crass narc comment of 'โค' on Jamal Edwards' IG page? so when all eyes of the music industry are on him, she draws attention to herself and makes sure there's a 'candid' singing video available for any snoopers to stumble across?

Calculated? Of course.
Disgusting. Absolutely.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that she was holding one side of her headphones while narrating her audiobook. These studios are professional. The equipment does not need you to press it against your ear. Itโ€™s not the 80โ€™s Do They Know Itโ€™s Christmas vid! Weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Andioooop

VIP Member
You just know she replayed that 1000 times before uploading, adoring herself, absShholoutley harmoniK! Iโ€™ve heard more angelic sounds coming from my stomach & i have crohns ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Andioooop

VIP Member
ChrrrisssSshHh, once youโ€™ve finished the wall can you paint me on the ceiling in my wedding dresh

• Haha
Reactions: 63

IamIncog

Why has she just uploaded herself singing? Does she want everybody to tell her she sounds amazing and should bring out an album? Well donโ€™t, it was awful ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Thatโ€™s exactly what she wants. She has mentioned several times in the past that sheโ€™s a โ€œdecentโ€ singer ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ and that was not a nursery rhyme you total fuck nugget!
Yes. Remember when she was recording her audio book, she was holding her headphones and filming herself in black and white all dreamy like she was some 90s pop icon.

33706DA9-ECF8-4804-BA3D-75D0F3C375E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

heretojudge123

Ready to take a mod and user backlash for this but it's getting on my nerves so I'm going to say it. In the last few weeks I've seen loads of people saying how they can't afford heating and electric now/soon and some saying they will struggle to feed their families and someone even talking about not being able to afford sanitary products whilst she's flaunting her cash BUT you're all using the internet to tell tattle this...why do you need broadband if you're struggling so much? Make it make sense. Prioritise if that's the truth people. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Ps Hinch you can't sing but good for trying you waste of space

Ps Hinch you can't sing but good for trying you waste of space
Because prices go up in Aprilโ€ฆ. Iโ€™ve already cancelled my broadband, Iโ€™m using my ยฃ10 a month contract sim only and use the data, however my kids now have to go to the library to use the computers for HOMEWORK, like weโ€™re living in the 90โ€™s.
also DONT BE SO JUDGEMENTAL. It makes a hard life even fucking harder. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I couldn't give a stuff about what she spends her money on, it's her money and she can waste it as she wants...however, what I DO care about is how she is purely a saleswoman who deliberately targets vulnerable people who cannot afford to buy and keep up with her. She regularly uses phrases like "need" and "must buy" and it's appalling how both her and Jamie get away with not disclosing her constant sneaky Ads.
She should come with a warning, in the same way gambling and alcohol adverts do.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Katmuma

Screenshot_20220222-205119_Facebook~2.jpg

Its kicking off on the mhmmdi page yet again... I read this gem of a comment and I'm howling at the ๐Ÿ˜ฏ reactions on it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60