Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holeinthetoad

According to the Uk government website it’s illegal, Social services woohoo,🙄

Taken from Uk government website
That’s on a height-based seat. On the same page it shows a weight chart for weight-based seats and legally you can forward face in weight-based seats from 9kg. Legally and morally they’re two different tales though.

Reactions: 3

moominflower

Chatty Member
I think the ‘tranquil room’ will be somewhere the boys aren’t allowed. It’s for Mummaz to have quiet time. You mustn’t disturb her. It’s not for children.

Honestly I can see this.

My dad’s study was always out of bounds, mustn’t go in without being invited, mustn’t touch anything ever. I fucking hated that room with a passion, and now at the age of 38 I still feel rage towards it. Those poor boys will feel less important than a room by the end of this year.
I just sort of said the same thing but you’ve put it into better words 😁🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Homebird44

VIP Member
That’s on a height-based seat. On the same page it shows a weight chart for weight-based seats and legally you can forward face in weight-based seats from 9kg. Legally and morally they’re two different tales though.

We only had weight or age charts years ago. My boy was a giant and he was in a booster at 3. This was over 20 years ago. There is no way he'd have fitted his legs into a rear facing seat. My nephews are the same, the youngest is 15 and 6 foot 3.

Reactions: 2

dorchygirl17

I’m on page 8 of 24 so sorry if I’m repeating.
There is a medical condition which causes fingers and toes to curve like that. I noticed Ron’s little finger which is slightly curved in her story this morning.

View attachment 1078686

It’s called clinodactyly.

I only know about it as my youngest has it on both hands. His little fingers are more obvious than Ron’s, but he doesn’t have it on his toes.
Don't tell me it's a condition. :oops: My little fingers have always had a slight bend as have both my sons. I even looked for it when they were born and was pleased they had something to take after me. I thought it was cute! Googled the term and definitely not to the extent of their pictures, my little fingers sit neatly next to their neighbouring one. Phew, thank goodness.

Reactions: 1