Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Do you mean this post. If so it’s still there
Just hopped over to look at the Sheeps reel & noticed this little beauty in the comment section doing the Lord’s work! 👏🏻👏🏻

Children wont remember what the house was like they will remember the time you spent together. Glad you found your people ❤
This is so true, my son lost his Dad when he was 15, we spent many years up to that point going on holiday to Florida rather than doing the kitchen up. Guess what my son remembers & treasures *hint -it’s not the fucking kitchen cupboards 🙄 Too many people placing value on material things these days, people matter, not stuff. 😊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50

BBC1HD

VIP Member
What the fuck is she going to be doing in this "tranquil" room apart from scroll on tattle. We all know she doesn't read.

That house is just so wasted on her. She's given her boy an overstimulating spooky tree room, a playroom on the other side of the house for her 2 young children where they can't be heard and has fucked up the garden by having 3 alpacas shitting everywhere.

Wasted I tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

IamIncog

Get ready for the screenshots "omg your voiceeeee" sorry Soph but you can't sing.
Happy Monday xx
“Calming down” a baby that’s so chill and clearly not been grumbling in the slightest from the look of it 😂 she just wants attention from the huns. See if her singing calms him down when he’s actually crying 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Thought she told us all to save £2 a day for Christmas? Who goes shopping and leaves it in the bags all day (the shops closed at 4) and over night? Someone who doesn’t actually need any of it that’s who!!

Reactions: 48

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
The account that did the reel has spent all day doing stories on the trip to Tesco and going through all the Tesco tat. She literally got every new item. This isn’t a super fan. This is someone who is paid to do this. Or at least promised something in return for doing this.

• Angry

Andioooop

VIP Member
How long do you reckon it will be until she is on TikTok?
I bet she has no idea how to even use the app. Hinich if you read this (as we know you read every comment) I honestly dare you to try and do TikTok. See how far yoh are as a so-called 'influencer'

• Haha
  • Sick

9Pine

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch: we moved for security reasons. We didn't feel safe or secure.

Also Mrs Hinch: here's our garden, here's the gates, here's the secret garden, this is the office, these are the rooms, where they overlook and this is who they belong too. What would you look to be shown next?
Can you shown me where the alarm is and what the code is? Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That video of Ron dancing... 100% told to tap his foot.. Looks round as if someone called his name then instantly looked down to his foot and tapped it.
Stop getting your kids to perform like no keys at a circus. Leave them be.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Omg the stills from this.

What on Earth is going on with her nose? Looks like a cartoon nose.

Nothing at all wrong with her actual nose. Why does she have to filter herself so much that her features all morph into each other and she loses her bloody nostrils?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
The ‘Hinch Haul’ is absolutely a direct response to a HUGE thread on ‘MHMMDI’ a few weeks ago where people were discussing how out of touch she now is, and how they wish she could be like she used to be with her cleaning and her hauls etc

• Haha
Reactions: 44

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve been busy working all day but wow. Lots of catch up on and yet nothing all at the same time. The singing. Wow. I put the volume up. Who the fuck sings to their child like they’re auditioning for X factor. Shout sing wind the bobbin up CLAP CLAP CLAP like the rest of us and get on with it. I can sing (musical theeeeatttrrre dahhhhlllinngg) and even I dont bloody sing like that round the house to my kids. You sing we don’t talk about Bruno with your best colombian accent and pretend you’re The rock rapping you’re welcome.
what even was that song? She’s wired.

she’s so smug right now I reckon she does have some sort of music thing up her sleeve. Urrhb

• Haha
Reactions: 44