Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The purchasing of more flash sprays pissed me off. I agree with you, she must have cupboards full of them & gets them for free. One bottle of Flash should last someone a long time. It feels like every other week she’s showing off another new bottle. She clearly did that shop to be able to include them as an AD. She’s a disgusting person.
She's knows one day ( reeeeally soon 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼) her name won't be plastered over products anymore cos she'll be a has-been ....a desperate has-been .....no a VERY desperate has-been clinging onto the Instagram only fame she once had 🤪🤪

Reactions: 18
I’m really glad I watched todays stories I really like those bags and would have picked one up if I hadn’t seen her with them! I hate that I can’t buy certain things now for fear of looking like I bought it because I’m obsessed with her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Heyyyy guyyyyyzzzz.

Haven't commented or kept up with freds much for a while because she simply just fucks me off!

However her home b haul has brought me back!!!

"Quite cheap guyss" ... 7.99! 7.99 is alot for some people! Some can't rub 2p together never mind 8quid!! Honestly I wish she would just stay the duck off Instagram and getting her sheep in to debt with her bleeping hauls and tit tescho tit!!!

Reactions: 25
That’ll probably be her off for the rest of the day apart from maybe being treated to the wooly wankers at some point
Edited to add…spoke too soon we’ve been treated to her singing 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has she just uploaded herself singing? Does she want everybody to tell her she sounds amazing and should bring out an album? Well don’t, it was awful 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Get ready for the screenshots "omg your voiceeeee" sorry Soph but you can't sing.
Happy Monday xx

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Get ready for the screenshots "omg your voiceeeee" sorry Soph but you can't sing.
Happy Monday xx
“Calming down” a baby that’s so chill and clearly not been grumbling in the slightest from the look of it 😂 she just wants attention from the huns. See if her singing calms him down when he’s actually crying 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Waiting for the "You lot crack me up!! But no, I couldn't go on Masked Singer....." with some bullshit anxiety excuse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I see she’s Auditioning for the masked singer 🤣
I thought this, in disguise all the time and the judges don’t criticise anyones singing. Would love to see the reveal though, when she pulls the mask off and no one on the panel has a scooby who she is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“Calming down” a baby that’s so chill and clearly not been grumbling in the slightest from the look of it 😂 she just wants attention from the huns. See if her singing calms him down when he’s actually crying 🤦🏻‍♀️
😂 😂 😂
I will say with my littlest when she's having a moan or just simply feeling all the emotions little kids do(NOT A TANTRUM SOPH, not everything is a tantrum) soon as I sing ☀ you are my sunshine ☀ she instantly relaxes and she carries on happily, I don't know why but it's worked since being tiny, but I don't for a second believe that's the case with Lonnadingdong. She's put it up to get her hole licked and that's it. I wouldn't mind if she could sing, but she truly thinks she can because she mentioned wanting to record a song a couple year ago. Bless her man. What a nob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The purchasing of more flash sprays pissed me off. I agree with you, she must have cupboards full of them & gets them for free. One bottle of Flash should last someone a long time. It feels like every other week she’s showing off another new bottle. She clearly did that shop to be able to include them as an AD. She’s a disgusting person.
I wonder sometimes if it's to keep the sales up (I know one bottle isn't gonna do that) but we know her Lenor dream team was an absolute flop, so is she trying to make out that this one is actually selling, while also sneakily adverting it every week :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Omg that just made me ill. What the duck was that 🤢🤮
Let me guess she had a window slightly open & a hincher just happened to be walking past & slipped her a tend note telling her she’s got the voice of an angel. Cretin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She will of course turn the masked singer down as well as dancing on ice and strictly as she can’t possibly be away from the boys, aka the alpacas not human boys. Freda has custody of those obviously 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she in competition with herself again to see how many days she can wear this tracksuit for 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.