Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, not an egg cooker. What other egg concoctions could she possibly dream up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A nice drawing pad that hinch can colour in!
And a nice Easter painting set that Ronnie will be allowed to look but not touch! How lovely ♡

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Egg cooker is a completely pointless purchase - she has her own range of pans to cook boiled eggs and omelettes in!

How much bicarbonate of soda is she using? She always buys a box.

Also meant to say on the last thread, someone mentioned a gifted candle which she finally thanked the person for. She loves it so much she has copied it and now has lavender candles on her Tesco range. All these lovely freebies she gets she is just ripping off for her own range!

Reactions: 26
As if Ronnie is going to get to paint that egg cup 😂 Old grabby claws will be there snatching it away so she can do it herself, as per usual.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
After news of his passing, her comment on a post on Jamal Edward's insta. Just popped on quick to say the woman is a bleep. 🙃
20220221_100927.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Is that an undeclared ad for home bargains? Didn’t she get paid by them last year? It felt like an advertisement.
What a load of tat that probably amounted to a bit, but cost nothing to her. And WHY is she not using her own Tesco Hinch bags to go shopping with? A bag for life, means what it says. She’s always buying new shopping bags, but you don’t see them ever being reused again. She is so wasteful. Encouraging others to buy them, yet doesn’t use them herself 😠
As for an egg cooker - well here’s an idea - she could poach eggs in her Hinch pans from Tescos! The cookware that you encouraged others to go and buy, yet here we are showing off a £7.99 egg cooker! If she can’t boil or poach an egg the old fashioned way, why the heck did Tesco give her money for her own cookware range. Bet Jamie Oliver and Joe wicks despair! These two have cookware ranges that you can buy and can actually cook from scratch! Hinch can’t! Just proves that Tesco are just greedy. No thought given to who they collaborate with. So long as that person has gullible and naive followers, that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 25
Full shopping list:
Paint your own egg cup (that she'll probably paint herself let's be honest)
Easter treat bags and paper plates
Chocs
Night garden socks
A beanie hat for a baby
A drawing pad for all Ron Sophs scribbles
An egg cooker and I can't wait to see some gross concoctions from this.
A bird feeder for the new house apparently
Chip/fry baskets for the woman who never cooks, wtf
A jug and a lunchbox just because she has money to burn
A bamboo mirror and matching pot, also because she needs to spend spend spend
Some snack biscuits because Mumma used to give them to ickle Soph
And a bunch of cleaning products that she clearly didn't buy because she gets sponsored by P&G and has a cupboard full of them #gifted.

What a wasteful waste of money and resources.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Re-registered because this woman is seriously taking the piss recently with notafarm.

Those socks were a size 4-6. I'd be surprised if R's feet are still that small?

Reactions: 14
My mum was a clean freak when I was a kid, we didn’t really go out anywhere as my mum was always cleaning at weekends, me, my dad & siblings were always on edge when she was in, our home was like a show home, we did have nice holidays once a year but as soon as I was old enough to hang out with friends I was out of the house as the atmosphere was awful, I wonder if it’s the same for her boys & they will be like that? Jimbob must be on edge all the time no wonder he escapes to soft play with Ron so she isn’t shouting at them. Lonnie I suppose can’t really make much mess yet…..
Difference is I don’t think she is a clean freak, jaymayyy and Ol Ma sees to all of that, Infact I don’t think she does a lot at all, they look after the kids and houses and she gets on with faffing over the fat mutt and the 3 woolly wankers

Reactions: 18
Full shopping list:
Paint your own egg cup (that she'll probably paint herself let's be honest)
Easter treat bags and paper plates
Chocs
Night garden socks
A beanie hat for a baby
A drawing pad for all Ron Sophs scribbles
An egg cooker and I can't wait to see some gross concoctions from this.
A bird feeder for the new house apparently
Chip/fry baskets for the woman who never cooks, wtf
A jug and a lunchbox just because she has money to burn
A bamboo mirror and matching pot, also because she needs to spend spend spend
Some snack biscuits because Mumma used to give them to ickle Soph
And a bunch of cleaning products that she clearly didn't buy because she gets sponsored by P&G and has a cupboard full of them #gifted.

What a wasteful waste of money and resources.
The purchasing of more flash sprays pissed me off. I agree with you, she must have cupboards full of them & gets them for free. One bottle of Flash should last someone a long time. It feels like every other week she’s showing off another new bottle. She clearly did that shop to be able to include them as an AD. She’s a disgusting person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.