Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the egg cooker? They seem to be everywhere right now. Aldi. Lidl. Etc. This is one of those products that she’s been told to promote.

Reactions: 27
Filming yourself singing like you’re Beyoncé. I actually feel embarrassed for her. Deeply deeply embarrassed
It was so try hard

GET IN THE BIN

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hair and hoodie comparison with the sitting in the alpaca shed story from Friday...
View attachment 1077738
View attachment 1077739

She wasn't singing to Lon in the car today.

Also that baby shouldn't be facing forward and is there a body that this story can be highlighted to?
I’m trying to work out if it’s a Joie seat. She could have a spin one, she’ll just say she turned him round while they were parked if so.

After the high back booster for Ronnie in the motorhome, nothing would surprise me though.

Reactions: 12
Fanny Attenborough here.Re: little toes .
You in the third row...listen up.
The little toe is obsolete.It's getting smaller
and turning in whilst getting more hook like.
It's not needed for balance-eventually it won't be needed,unlike the thumb which could be a money spinner for years to come 🙄oi oi.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ETA - do you use bumbos once your baby can sit confidently? Genuine question. Curious why you would use one if your baby can sit unassisted
We use a bumbo type seat for snack times because it has the handy little tray - absolutely no need for one any other time if they’re sitting well though.

Reactions: 9
Hey guyzzzz! Just birthed a 10lb baby today 🎊 you have kept me well entertained in the induction process so I'm fank yoooo. I'll defo have to use the recaps to keep up the next while and probably won't be on as much 😢

Anyway hinch is still a bleep and you lot are legends 😘xx
Congratulations on the birth of your baby, lovely news 🥳👣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s with the egg cooker? They seem to be everywhere right now. Aldi. Lidl. Etc. This is one of those products that she’s been told to promote.
I'm asking for a family quiz show.At what age could you cook a variety of eggs? 14,28 or distracted by a pack of alpacas ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it hilarious that she was holding one side of her headphones while narrating her audiobook. These studios are professional. The equipment does not need you to press it against your ear. It’s not the 80’s Do They Know It’s Christmas vid! Weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Her stories for someone who is ‘renovating’ a house entirely are bleeping bizarre.
alpacas, alpacas, oh tit I have kids yeah! More alpacas. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree that the inchworm engages and the other great influence is Abbie.
Grandma,sorry,not too sure.Based on historic events,I can't see her input as beneficial to little Ron.
I would Imagine that she's harsh and somewhat embarrassed. Somebody posted ages ago about seeing them out together at the prom and zero interaction.
Tbh someone might have told me that but I'm pretty sure it came from the thread.
On the bouncy castle in the garden with Abbie was the only time I’ve seen Ronnie actually look relaxed, and happy to be hugged.

I think she’s a brilliant person for Ron.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There's gonna be a giant minkee or a ruined sink on masked singer soon isn't there?
More like an 8ft tall bog brush costume with two huge footz. I’d loveeeeeee watching her make a fool of herself warbling like she’s constipated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she always feel the need to be all I love you I love her I love him

She's incapable of love. She tries to convince herself everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The woolly wankers are getting a bit frisky aren’t they? 😳 Bet they’ve learnt it all from Inch and Fiddle’s shenanigans 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hey guyzzzz! Just birthed a 10lb baby today 🎊 you have kept me well entertained in the induction process so I'm fank yoooo. I'll defo have to use the recaps to keep up the next while and probably won't be on as much 😢

Anyway hinch is still a bleep and you lot are legends 😘xx
I bet you looked like Hinch looks in your profile pic when you were pushing him out! 🤣
Congratulations on your new little nusty troll x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another night not with her kids. What a bleep of a mother she really is.

Ron is having the bleeping dog put on his wall now too!! Literally nothing is for that boy!!
Oh god, no 😞. Ron’s going to be bleeping terrified of that room when he sees it. The artist is incredible but it’s not remotely child friendly.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.