Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here but avid reader.
my daughter is autistic, 2 and is forward facing, has been since she was 1 as she couldn’t cope being rear facing, don’t come at me 😂 but there’s a difference with that of a 9 month old, same age as my son who is still in his baby seat and is probably bigger than Lennie and the logic of then putting a jacket on your child? When it’s known to compress in a crash and the space from the belt could mean your child is EJECTED from the seat??? Always hear the ‘oh but I’ve never crashed’ blah blah blah but you can never say bloody never

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dummy clip choking accessory ✅
Fwd facing ✅
Big fleecy coat ✅
Mum of the year ✅
P r i c k ✅✅✅

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Here come the “oh your voice, like an angel” comments to inflate the ego. She proper thinks she’s Stacey

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
You just know she replayed that 1000 times before uploading, adoring herself, absShholoutley harmoniK! I’ve heard more angelic sounds coming from my stomach & i have crohns 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Wow that was cringe af!

Clearly uploaded to a) get the licky bumbuminnit messages from huns saying she has the most amazing voice and b) get a story in the daily fail "Mrs Hinch stuns fans with her beautiful singing" 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Those aren’t the words Hinch you twit. It’s nobody to love by Sigma and you’ve slowed it down like fecking Darius did on Popstars with Britney’s Baby One More Time. (Cringe!)

ETA clip for reference.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And forward facing.

Not being mumsnet before anyone accuses me, but she's so bleeping stupid.
I think things can get mumset sometimes, but I think we all agree car safety is not something to duck around with! Don't know if I'm overly cautious but my daughter was rear facing until she was about 4 🙃
They had it all wrong in the motorhome too

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All I can think is that audio about not being able to rate a 0, so I’ll give you a 1

Am breakin the rules hunnay since the Hinch defies the laws of time with her prerecords

It’s a zero from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like how a video about her kid she always manages to get 100% of her own face in and about 50% of the kids. So we always know who we're supposed to be looking at guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"The things you do" as if singing to your child is just so random and quirky 🤪 get fucked sopha the weird part of what youre doing is filming it.

you just know she realised that one half a line sounds semi decent so shes been singing it over and over and over. But everyone sounds good when they whisper sing one line, youre not speshul hunnay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine singing a song to a baby about nobody loving them so just find some random in the club to take home and shag and get on with it

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not defending her because she’s genuinely a grade A twit, but didn’t she have a car seat that swivelled, so Lenor could have been turned to face forward whilst they’re in the car park. No idea why she can’t possibly go into a shop and has to send jimbob in instead, no one would recognise her with all those fillers

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.