Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps the home bargains haul is to detract from storm damage to both of her gardens. Keep it all interior focused shots whilst the damage is sorted.
Any fans see her in home bargains? Most of the time I think she just has the bags delivered to her house.

Reactions: 30
Is she STILL buying brand new ā€œbags for lifeā€ every time she goes shopping??
I thought she had her own range of them in Tesco? šŸ§
So. Much. Waste. I canā€™t bear it!

• Wow
Reactions: 70
Is she STILL buying brand new ā€œbags for lifeā€ every time she goes shopping??
I thought she had her own range of them in Tesco? šŸ§
So. Much. Waste. I canā€™t bear it!
Ha I was about to say the same!!!
And totally different pyjamas tooā€¦. I honestly wonder if they have new ones every day!!!?
So much waste, itā€™s just awful!

Reactions: 20
I couldn't give a stuff about what she spends her money on, it's her money and she can waste it as she wants...however, what I DO care about is how she is purely a saleswoman who deliberately targets vulnerable people who cannot afford to buy and keep up with her. She regularly uses phrases like "need" and "must buy" and it's appalling how both her and Jamie get away with not disclosing her constant sneaky Ads.
She should come with a warning, in the same way gambling and alcohol adverts do.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Ohh now she's starting on the fake set up pictires šŸ˜‚ must be a thing for influencers eventually you need to move to them šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
The other day she was saying that Ron had tantrums and the two boys didnā€™t share - FAKE news- Lonnie is a baby and we could all see he couldnā€™t care less about Ronā€™s flapping fish toy. She must have received negative comments about this, SO today she has staged the boys ā€˜holding handsā€™ whilst Ron is clearly engaged watching tv or something. No need to show the boys at all. How about you show YOURSELF Hinch UNFILTERED every morning in your pjs??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"I went on a Hinch Haul, it's what I love to do"

Is she for real?
Most people LOVE to go to the gym, go for a walk, watch films, play video games, bake a cake, write, sing, dance, see friends, walk their dog, ring a friend or family member, read a book, play with their children... normal stuff.
Can't say I've ever returned from shopping and said, "oooohhh that really made me feel good, I so enjoyed putting a mask on and dodging people at 2 metres to get a load of stuff I didn't need that is going to sit pointlessly in my kitchen until I can show some strangers online."

Get a bleeping GRIP. And for the love of god, get a real hobby!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My mum was a clean freak when I was a kid, we didnā€™t really go out anywhere as my mum was always cleaning at weekends, me, my dad & siblings were always on edge when she was in, our home was like a show home, we did have nice holidays once a year but as soon as I was old enough to hang out with friends I was out of the house as the atmosphere was awful, I wonder if itā€™s the same for her boys & they will be like that? Jimbob must be on edge all the time no wonder he escapes to soft play with Ron so she isnā€™t shouting at them. Lonnie I suppose canā€™t really make much mess yetā€¦..

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That hincher superfans account is creepy AF, literally a cheaper carbon copy of Sopha :oops: who goes around taking photos of their bland soulless clinical rooms to post to the gram?! At least her childs room has some personality though, better than poor Ronnie's Orwellian nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Take this you nusty trollzzz, I don't take everyfink to the tip....here's Lonnie in Ronnie's old baby walker."
Well done for saving something less than 2 years old that was probably only used a handful of times šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've 4 lads and I swear I've been a part time bouncer at times...spliting up fights. Oh she's in for a shock come teenage years! I hate ppl gushing over a No One, it's like all you have to do is get tits and Turkey teef and you're called a celeb or *****star ....to me a star was someone like greta garbo, Sophia loren, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace kelly, Audrey heburn etc...not a mundane saleswoman with the personality of Rons flapping fish!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My mum was a clean freak when I was a kid, we didnā€™t really go out anywhere as my mum was always cleaning at weekends, me, my dad & siblings were always on edge when she was in, our home was like a show home, we did have nice holidays once a year but as soon as I was old enough to hang out with friends I was out of the house as the atmosphere was awful, I wonder if itā€™s the same for her boys & they will be like that? Jimbob must be on edge all the time no wonder he escapes to soft play with Ron so she isnā€™t shouting at them. Lonnie I suppose canā€™t really make much mess yetā€¦..
I donā€™t actually think she is a clean freak nor has she ever beenā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The ā€˜Hinch Haulā€™ is absolutely a direct response to a HUGE thread on ā€˜MHMMDIā€™ a few weeks ago where people were discussing how out of touch she now is, and how they wish she could be like she used to be with her cleaning and her hauls etc

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Doesnā€™t matter how long youā€™re away from this thread, some things just never change:

1. Chicken strip still overweight
2. Naughty Ron narrative still strong
3. Cleaning haul to distract and show sheā€™s still ā€œnormalā€

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Iā€™m not a fan of walkers. For these reasons
View attachment 1077435
Iā€™ve never used them with either of ours. I had a vtech push a long thing they never used šŸ˜‚. I find anything like that a gimmick really. Babies tend to cruise around furniture (saves you money) or they do it in their own time. She probably had a walker to control him, and the jumperoo. Keeps them contained for hours. Just her style of parenting.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.