Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not washed her hair since she curled it since the theatre? Or does she find time to faff every morning now .. because sure as hell I either can't be arsed or don't have the time

Reactions: 17
She’ll let us know how she gets on with an egg cooker 😂😂😂 can’t wait for that riveting bit of content! bleeping moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
32 years old my eye. Lay off the fillers ffs.
Screenshot_2022-02-21-15-53-22-497_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also, is that the music from the original Sims build/buy screens?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she being paid to shift the French soap Flash?
I've just used some that was in the back of my cupboard and I'd forgotten how much it makes me honk.
I'm generally a fan of all things en Francais.
I like that French soap flash, to me it does smell like all the Savon de Marseilles cleaning products you get in French supermarkets, haven't been for a while so haven't been able to bring any back.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tap your toe for mummaz Ron you performing monkey. That's why there's always music over everything so we can't hear the instructions!! Looks like she got changed too from the car video to the Alpaca one, or could it possibly be another prerecord as that ground looks remarkably dry for the crap weekend we've had weather wise? :unsure:

Reactions: 24
I like that French soap flash, to me it does smell like all the Savon de Marseilles cleaning products you get in French supermarkets, haven't been for a while so haven't been able to bring any back.
Comme ci ,comme ca 🤷‍♀️❤

I've got ma to advertise my three quarters full on gumtree with a reserve.
I've instructed no charge to authentic Tattler🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe the alpacas are for security reasons. Who’s gonna break into a house with those big ugly scary fuckers staring back at you?😂 They freak me out!! and their feet too🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone’s mugged her off, paying for actual dust!?? Hope the 3 Rs don’t end up like the product advertised on the alpaca peoples website…
A384E759-10F6-4BD1-8348-8D1103DB337C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why has she just uploaded herself singing? Does she want everybody to tell her she sounds amazing and should bring out an album? Well don’t, it was awful 🥴
That’s exactly what she wants. She has mentioned several times in the past that she’s a “decent” singer 🙄🙄 and that was not a nursery rhyme you total duck nugget!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she has already chose, just boosts her engagement score when people pick a number. Also the more they interact with her page the higher she will be on their feeds. Gleam or her publicist obviously telling her to do this

View attachment 1077927
Agree - she’s already chosen the carpet (do we think it will be gifted like last time?). So she’s opting for grey again. She’s so boring and predictable. She’s doing this only for engagement figures. She’s a salesperson with sales targets including number of followers, engagement, number of comments etc etc.

Wish she’d stop filming her boys. I thought Ron was looking round to check with whoever he was looking at to make sure they were happy with his performance. He always seems to glance back at someone when being filmed. She must use the background money to cover up any verbal instructions! Can’t have the shoppers thinking she’s filmed her son and it was staged.

Reactions: 20
What is going on at the farm?
Why are the wooly w 3 wandering free?I'm not sure they're afraid of much
Now I'm not a horse pro by any means but I do know that some get spooked by a new leaf on a bush 🤣
Could it be that farmer neighbour has complained about them spooking the horses🤔

Reactions: 20
That’s exactly what she wants. She has mentioned several times in the past that she’s a “decent” singer 🙄🙄 and that was not a nursery rhyme you total duck nugget!
Yes. Remember when she was recording her audio book, she was holding her headphones and filming herself in black and white all dreamy like she was some 90s pop icon.

33706DA9-ECF8-4804-BA3D-75D0F3C375E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
That awful twee Disney-esque music she insists on using makes me want to jam a pencil in my ear. Proof she really is living her own Disney Princess fantasy life.
Was just about to say same, irritating as duck - SS uses it too. The girly shreaks and screwed up face.
Hinch is a Disney fantasy bleep, we just need a Fairy Godmother to wave a magic wand and make her disappear! 🧚‍♀️💥
Bang! ... and the dirt is gone guyyyssch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she have to lie all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Is her garden really that dry after all the rain we’ve had the last week or so? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
So she’s only just bought dust, wasn’t there a photo or video of the 3 R’s in that space a wee while ago and it looked like it had a large dust area 🤔🤔
Absolutely did because I remember thinking “what do you mean they love rolling in the dust?” As they were in that spot between the bushes and I couldn’t see dust as we know it. She’s a lying bleep.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.