Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she did go on the Masked Singer?! Hardly anyone would recognise her when she was unmasked. It would be so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why is Ronnie having the dog on his mural? Looks more like a tribute to a dead dog but Henryā€™s still alive šŸ¤£ maybe soph knows he hasnā€™t got many years left so getting the memorial ready

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IM STILL HOWLING AT HER SINGING

going Off @Danielle0120 dust reference from little Britain does anyone remember the sketch from It where the mum is desperate for her kid to be famous??

i reckon hinch thinks she can sing cos mad freda has told her she can do everythingā€¦ itā€™s literally that sketch from lb šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hinch is ralph and David Walliams is fredayahoo

I found it odd that she was focused on Ronnies dancing but had nothing to say about what Lonnie was up to (unless she did and I misssed it because I donā€™t do sound up). To me it looks like he canā€™t quite crawl yet - he wasnā€™t confident at manoeuvring but heā€™s getting there! Odd that she didnā€™t want to celebrate that or say ā€œlook who is almost on the moveā€. Literally never acknowledged any of his milestones.

ETA - do you use bumbos once your baby can sit confidently? Genuine question. Curious why you would use one if your baby can sit unassisted
no you shouldnā€™t. He can sit perfectly well going by this picture so once theyā€™ve done that itā€™s all about building that stability. Absolutely ridiculous shoving them in a bumbo. I imagine she wanted a picture on the last shot we saw of him in the bumbo and it restricts them nicely. He may be able to sit but to navigate off that bumbo is a different story. Sheā€™s a selfish woman.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ChrrrisssSshHh, once youā€™ve finished the wall can you paint me on the ceiling in my wedding dresh

• Haha
Reactions: 63
why is Ronnie having the dog on his mural? Looks more like a tribute to a dead dog but Henryā€™s still alive šŸ¤£ maybe soph knows he hasnā€™t got many years left so getting the memorial ready
Maybe that's how far behind with the pre records we are šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ha,ha who would she like to be though?
Dusty "can't catch alot" Spingfield.
"I only wanna be with roy"šŸ˜³
Actually, knowing how much Inch loveeeeees being on TV itā€™s probably more likely that heā€™ll turn up on ā€˜The Masked Singerā€™ dressed as a Scarecrow singing the Wurzels ā€˜Combine Harvesterā€™ song šŸŽ¶ ā€œI drove my tractor through your haystack last night ooh aah ooh aah Oi Oi, Oi Oiā€ šŸŽ¶ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry that this is kinda off topic but new and first time mum here, would someone please tell me how long I should keep my baby rear facing please? As I had no idea about this and want to make sure he's safe . Thanks xx
The longer you keep them rear facing the better and safer it is. My 4 year old niece is still rear-facing. Sheā€™s in an Axkid seat(I think thatā€™s the name of the brand). Same one her big brother was in. Sheā€™s perfectly comfortable sitting that way and may still be in it when she turns 5. You can get seats that allow a child to be rear-facing until they are six or seven - I think Britax has one of these types of seats.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The longer you keep them rear facing the better and safer it is. My 4 year old niece is still rear-facing. Sheā€™s in an Axkid seat(I think thatā€™s the name of the brand). Same one her big brother was in. Sheā€™s perfectly comfortable sitting that way and may still be in it when she turns 5. You can get seats that allow a child to be rear-facing until they are six or seven - I think Britax has one of these types of seats.
Everyone has been so kind answering my question, and I'm so shocked I didn't know all of this, so thankyou. If no one had mentioned it, I would have just gone by the NHS guidelines.... at least Hinch has done some good today instead of annoying me prancing around with those bloody alpacas.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do we know that the tree and Henry are for Ronā€™s mural or could that be a different one in another room?
Might be the dogs own mural for his bedroom (Iā€™m aware how silly that sounds but this is Hinch!) or even in the master so she can gaze lovingly at it when heā€™s popped his clogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The artist is clearly very talented, but that room isn't for Ronnie and is destined to be even worse if he's going to paint the dog in it too.
Perhaps Soph and Jaymeee should go the whole hog and ask him to paint them too, like Mitch and Cam from Modern Family

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How long do you reckon it will be until she is on TikTok?
I bet she has no idea how to even use the app. Hinich if you read this (as we know you read every comment) I honestly dare you to try and do TikTok. See how far yoh are as a so-called 'influencer'

Reactions: 6
Ron is having the bleeping dog put on his wall now too!! Literally nothing is for that boy!!
FFS, that tree looks like something straight out of the Forbidden Forest in Harry Potter šŸ˜³ Henners is almost the size of Hagridā€™s huge dog so will fit in well šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine if she did go on the Masked Singer?! Hardly anyone would recognise her when she was unmasked. It would be so cringe!
Ha I can just imagine the reveal now. Take it off, take it off, take it off, then complete silence. The panel would all be sitting there, mouths open, not saying a word, then looking at each other and whispering who is she? The presenter then has to step in to cover up the awkward silence 'it's mrs hinch'. Polite applause from the audience because they don't know who she is either. Then the presenter says again, it's Mrs Hinch the cleaner from Instagram. Wossy would say oh Mrs Hinch that old scrubber. Cut to adverts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.