Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hun it's a cleaning account and you've only realised to post the progress because tattle said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The clarty witch has still not washed her hair! She must smell like the bottom of a bucketšŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
To be honest Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t panelled the alpacas shed.
maybe itā€™s just me but Iā€™d find the kitchen a major priorityā€¦ like one of the first things to get done?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That mural.... yes it looks great and the artist has serious skill... but imagine all that staring at you every night, let alone a toddler. A bedroom should be a calm space, not something that will give you nightmares!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What the actual duck is up with her footz? One teeny tiny one all buckled and another giant size 5 next to it! I don't get it.
Mine are a size 4 in real life and my toes are much closer to my legs than those giant flippers! Hers are at least size 8 they are enormous just like Jamie's.....oh never mind

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like how she snuck in ā€˜home accountā€™ like all of a sudden cleaning is finished. She thought she could phase it out hoping no one would notice then just start referring to herself as a home account. Whatā€™s she going to talk about in interviews now! It was hard enough last time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Glad she's finally admitted she's done with cleaning,not that she was ever any good at that,but home account by changing to that now is she hoping for bigger and better freebies the bottles of flash,I forsee more working with and collaborations,
She's so grabby she'll end up with a load more tat she doesn't want but will take because its free and she can't say no,or do giveaways to people that might actually need and appreciate it!

Reactions: 18
Oh bore off. Youā€™ve only just realised people like to see progress? Are you that thick??
And yet she hasn't posted the progress or reality šŸ™„

She's showing a one off picture, which means nothing progress wise.

She's also leading everyone to believe that she's not living in a building site, because that's too scummy for the princess, and is still living in Castle Greyskull.. which isn't reality of renovating or moving

Try again Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahahaha. She'd want the mural of her face on her bedroom wall knowing her. Oooo I LOVE myself guyyyssshhhh. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

IMG_20220222_192526.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if she will properly extend that house?
She is obviously not concerned about the money drying up. I think she's defo got something in the pipeline.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else still baffled how sheā€™s paid half a mill extra for this house than itā€™s worth, gutting 99% of it and re doing and decorating it all whilst keeping alpacas and not sold her other house to help with any of this? Iā€™m baffled ho Rich she is
Iā€™d of knocked money off the asking price if it needed as much work as sheā€™s doing to the place* the dumb witch has paid over the asking price and I bet it was because someone else was interested and itā€™s her dream home guyyyzzzzz. ā€œIā€™ve passed the house ever since I was a little girl and always wondered who lived thereā€ bullshit.

*We all know it doesnā€™t need tearing apart.

Aaaaaand hereā€™s the original
View attachment 1080858

YAAAAAASSSSSS! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck off with your dust sheet.
First it doesn't look wide enough for the stairs.
Second, workmen will put that sticky plastic sheet on stairs.
It's more protective, and less of a trip risk. Dust sheets haven't been used by professionals for years because of the claim culture.

She's clearly told them that the carpet is going so not to bother protecting it

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.