Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by @Blah blah 2020. Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

The Crem survived Storm Eunice with Alpacas intact, who Sophie Rose just can't believe she owns - despite having them for approximately 4 months already. Soph must get frustrated with her constant amnesia.

Ron was caught giving his muvva the side eye after she aggressively told him off for not ssshharing the flappy fish toy - which is a cat toy so no doubt unsuitable for under 3s - with baby Lonnie.

Lon was playing happily in his bouncer and not even arsed about the flappy twit, but Grinch still found an opportunity to have a moan about poor Ron and stated that the boys are constantly bickering, despite sharing a video of the boys sharing their crisps nicely the day before. It's a shame Ron's real fish got sent on the porcelain express because then there would be no need to fight.

This moan led to an influx of messages from the huns saying how their kids are eggssacktly the same. Hahahahaha rolf lolz mummaz, anyone would think sibling rivalry is a new phenomenon.

Other than that, she's done duck all. But @Andioooop treated us to some beautiful artwork to keep us all amused.

Thread #500 is a belter.
All newbies read the Wiki (pink button, top right).
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Jamie is short for James.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
Sopha's secret garden isn't a secret.
Flappy fish is a cat toy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Quote: (sorry had to copy and paste this as last thread closed as I was trying to quote so don't know who it was)
Sorry to quote myself but also just noticed pictures 18 & 19 in the recap both also mention Hinch Farm, one telling SS how much it is her dream and one on her mind map dream list. Both from the end of September.

I also noticed on this recap that Hinch credited David Soloman as photographer. That's Stacey's dad. Very incestuous this Influencer world.

Reactions: 14
As I was writing that re-cap I just thought how much Ron would love those fish now 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 29
@Pigglet9876 I’m still looking for the rhyming names but here’s Jamie short for James

A1A21CF7-9E88-410D-8433-E7EE6DDBE554.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oooh wasn't expecting that one! I'm fank youuu guyzzz 🥳🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠
Havent even thought how to celebrate, might go out and throw flour on the car for a change 😆 love you all woo hoo hoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 74
She's just a witch. Couldn't cope with the fish so either dead ( probably) or re homed. Yet can taken on 3 Alpacas which are way more of a responsibility and complicated to boot. Apparently adores Henry but is technically neglectful because of his weight and seemingly lack of walks. Maybe fiddle should have said NO more often! Everyone sucking her arse like she's made of porcelain. Once you have children you automatically and subconsciously become second. But she can't or won't put anyone or anything above her wants/needs. She has no empathy/compassion or general awareness of the world beyond herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Winning title by @Blah blah 2020. Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

The Crem survived Storm Eunice with Alpacas intact, who Sophie Rose just can't believe she owns - despite having them for approximately 4 months already. Soph must get frustrated with her constant amnesia.

Ron was caught giving his muvva the side eye after she aggressively told him off for not ssshharing the flappy fish toy - which is a cat toy so no doubt unsuitable for under 3s - with baby Lonnie.

Lon was playing happily in his bouncer and not even arsed about the flappy twit, but Grinch still found an opportunity to have a moan about poor Ron and stated that the boys are constantly bickering, despite sharing a video of the boys sharing their crisps nicely the day before. It's a shame Ron's real fish got sent on the porcelain express because then there would be no need to fight.

This moan led to an influx of messages from the huns saying how their kids are eggssacktly the same. Hahahahaha rolf lolz mummaz, anyone would think sibling rivalry is a new phenomenon.

Other than that, she's done duck all. But @Andioooop treated us to some beautiful artwork to keep us all amused.

Thread #500 is a belter.
All newbies read the Wiki (pink button, top right).
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Jamie is short for James.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
Sopha's secret garden isn't a secret.
Flappy fish is a cat toy.
So do the three ‘boyzzzz’ just roam wherever they want now? Can she control them at all? Do they poop in a designated place or is it all over the ‘farm’ lawn?

• Sick
Reactions: 31
@Pigglet9876 I’m still looking for the rhyming names but here’s Jamie short for James

View attachment 1076273

Big Al's middle name is also James, so it's everywhere!

🎵🎶🎶🎵 😂👍🏻

Screenshot_20220216-124541_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She's just a witch. Couldn't cope with the fish so either dead ( probably) or re homed. Yet can taken on 3 Alpacas which are way more of a responsibility and complicated to boot. Apparently adores Henry but is technically neglectful because of his weight and seemingly lack of walks. Maybe fiddle should have said NO more often! Everyone sucking her arse like she's made of porcelain. Once you have children you automatically and subconsciously become second. But she can't or won't put anyone or anything above her wants/needs. She has no empathy/compassion or general awareness of the world beyond herself.
Sophie? Second? Don't be silly... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.