Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Alan must be crying, plenty of downpours here in Essex, if you could give it a rest weepy i have to pop out in 5

• Haha
Reactions: 47

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I'm not doubting it, but why does everyone else think inch literally has an inch long dick? Has someone seen it or?
No, no one has seen it 🕵️‍♀️ 🧐

3 reasons…

1) When he was on FashFC and dressed up as Janine, the “tuck” was effortless and smooth.

2) There was a rather telling photo of him in grey sweat shorts. Please don’t make me look for that image. Once in a lifetime is enough.

3) He’s always going on about sausages and oi oi savaloy innuendo, so we think it’s a case of “the lady doth protest too much.”

HTH

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Well we drove past her ‘farm’ today and it’s bloody huge! She had all her outside lights on during the day, a complete waste of bloody money considering some of us can’t even have heating on at night! You could see right through the bushes in to her garden. I didn’t get out the car, I promise I wasn’t peeping, literally drove past and looked over and could see everything, think the security there is pretty crap but the big gates make up for it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She lives right next door to a real farm, wonder if that’s why she’s called it a farm?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hills90210

7CD37739-9927-4838-B850-E7AC50A86321.png
How, as a mother of two, and clearly by looking at the amount of light still in the sky, does she have time to sit for an hour watching her animals? I don’t know about you but it looks spot on crazy hour for kids, teatime, bath time, winding down time, bed time. Who on earth does it all for her? I may be slightly disadvantaged as a single mum of two but even when my husband was around, there’s not a chance I’d have an HOUR to sit on the front door step anytime before 8pm!!!!

• Heart
Sitting on the door step watching the woolly wankers for an hour at peak parenting time but doesn’t have much time these days, wouldn’t have it any other way guyssssch. Fuck off 🖕

• Heart

RubySky478

VIP Member
I’ve never understood why she empties her toaster onto the worktop and then hoovers it up. Why not empty it straight into the bin? Daft twat.

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
Ronnie doing the wooooowwwww with every single present, same routine, typical autistic trait, poor wee thing seems to be regressing lately I feel, he is so obviously autistic.....
Hinch scrambling to grab the candle back off him, what's she so afraid of? The candle getting dropped and broken??
Funny that cause she leaves her special needs 2 year old alone with livestock in a field and doesn't give two fucks about him getting hurt
Absolute cunt
Hope you have a shit birthday

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

MissSunshine

I haven’t followed her for months now so just had a little look at her account…….what THE FUCK?!?!?! I have so many questions 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯

she lives on another planet doesn’t she! And what’s with the wooden signs screwed to everything? I’m surprised her kids don’t have a wooden plaque screwed onto their foreheads with their names on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Katlen12

VIP Member
Throw back to soph's burfday last year, when they did the gender reveal but because they are so extra, they had to have two, one with a colored cake and one a confetti cannon.

12 months on, Im still not exactly sure, what she thought would happen with the second one, if it was a boy the first time you cut the cake, im pretty sure it was gonna be a boy when you popped the cannon :rolleyes: 😂

1994DF26-E0FA-4ED7-93B4-5307C977FAFF.jpeg
E3A66F46-7D8B-4D16-A6A3-ABC272553638.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
So there was no mention of CF yesterday at all then? Considering she said her death affected her so much her mum had to put her to bed?! And she stole her quote for her own Tesco pictures….
How soon people forget.

Reactions: 41

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Letting Ronnie draw on and then repurpose your leftover wrapping paper?
Oh Soph, you're such a sustainable QUEEN!! 😂 This truly makes up for everything else that finds it's way to the tip 👌🏻

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member

I still can't get over that casserole. The link I've added is a regular meal for us, easy and it doesn't look like nappy contents.

• Haha
  • Heart