Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flipping heck, she'll be worn out, she's now back at Greyskull. Or is it possibly another prerecord? It's beyond hilarious now!!
I reckon the pick this morn is old. She had her dark nails and now she has pink nails with hearts on. Its weird cos she just had her dark ones re done, cos the growth on her old dark ones was awfull... either that or her ore records are all messed up

Reactions: 15
Jayyymee takes Ron to soft play so Soph empties crumbs and wipes her roaster then de-scales her kettle 😴
Undeclared AD for plugging her "Book of Lists"?....
This woman and her unemployed husband get paid for doing duck ALL and she has the audacity to rub their 2 home lifestyle in the faces of those who enable this.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
See that pouring the crumbs on the worktop then hoovering them😡WHY?
Just Chuck them in the bin like normal people instead of making work with pointless faffing,duck that.
I’m in a hard water area and use lemon to do my kettle sooo much better than that chemical crap. There’s a wee tip for you Soph👍

Reactions: 52
Firstly - nails have changed
Seondly- who cares about your crumbs
Thirdly- whys it always Jamie taking Ronnie out to play? 🤔 she's always with len!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So she got a nails for Valentines Day. 🤔. Is inch pre recording also for when Sofa has a strop.

Reactions: 11
Ahhhh that’ll be another bragfest incoming

Lonnie is the golden child. Hope that helps😘
I'm fairly new here although I did notice a difference a while back in how she is with len. It's just a shame really that she takes Ronnie out to be attacked by the fluffy goons yet never actually takes him out properly one on one time!! 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Why has she still got that monstrosity of a Moses basket/carriage thing in the living room? The wheels are peeping in the corner of that pic with Ron drawing. Surely Lon is way too big for that now and has been for ages? Didn't she use it for Ron when he was way too big for it too and could sit up etc?

Reactions: 22
Everyday in her house 🤣

Can you blame Hinch with how messy and unruly Rex is. He probably gets on Ronnie's nerves too.

She thinks they're a enigma, and doesn't comprehend it's completly normal to have two kids close in age to be chalk and cheese. My elder two are 20 months apart and polar opposites in personalty and their interests.
My 2 girls are 13 month apart and from looks to personality they are COMPLETE opposites.
Then my eldest is in a total world of his own he's like no other 8 year old boy bless him, but it's fine.
Sophie always used to say how she hopes Ronnie and Lennie are best friends forever. I hope my kids are close and always have eachothers backs, ofcourse I do - but I hope they have their own friendship groups and own lives too. Sophie wants the 2 boys to have no friends but eachother. Bit like her and her ma

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Are your books no longer selling Soph as plenty seem to be in the bargain bins these days! 😄
Why do we NEED a reminder to do mundane everyday tasks in the form of her crappy book of lists?
Feckin' Saleswoman!
Screenshot_20220215-142457_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jayyymee takes Ron to soft play so Soph empties crumbs and wipes her roaster then de-scales her kettle 😴
Undeclared AD for plugging her "Book of Lists"?....
This woman and her unemployed husband get paid for doing duck ALL and she has the audacity to rub their 2 home lifestyle in the faces of those who enable this.
At least Ronnie is having some one on one time.
I'd be having a sleep and enjoying the peace and quiet if it were me, I wouldn't be faffing about with toasters, kettles and fridge wipe downs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Jim was reportedly seen later on at the Toby Cavery breakfast buffet but he swears on the Bible that he was just getting the ingredients for his sausage concoction that he would later surprise Sopha with.”

Tears pouring down my face as I’m laughing so hard at this 😂. If my Husband had served me that dish I would have started divorce proceedings this morning.

As for the Alpacas and her total disregard for her children’s safety, words fail me. I certainly wouldn’t sit in their presence. They are quite obviously looking to domineer over everyone although each time I see them at the garden fence I keep hoping they are going to make a
run for it!

There’s a reason Pets At Home stock rabbits, Hamsters, Gerbils etc ….those are the sort of pets for a child to learn from and even they have to be carefully monitored!
With their money, why didn’t they just become a patron of an animal welfare organisation? They could have no doubt come to an arrangement about recording and the boys could have gotten to see all kinds of animals. She could have used her platform to raise Awareness and give something back

I’m starting to really loathe Llamas and aggravating Alpacas! I shouldn’t watch really but I almost have to see it to believe it. I’m still sure the tide is turning against her though, even though someone does an excellent job keeping the press hounds at bay.

Bet Prince Andrew would like her kind of PR management! 😂

Amazed there has been no mention of Caroline Flack anniversary yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve never understood why she empties her toaster onto the worktop and then hoovers it up. Why not empty it straight into the bin? Daft twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My 2 girls are 13 month apart and from looks to personality they are COMPLETE opposites.
Then my eldest is in a total world of his own he's like no other 8 year old boy bless him, but it's fine.
Sophie always used to say how she hopes Ronnie and Lennie are best friends forever. I hope my kids are close and always have eachothers backs, ofcourse I do - but I hope they have their own friendship groups and own lives too. Sophie wants the 2 boys to have no friends but eachother. Bit like her and her ma
What world does she live in. My older sister hated having to have me tag along everywhere. And we are chalk and cheese too. We was most definitely not best friends either lol. I can't see Ronnie wanting Lennie encroaching on his time with his friends and activities when he's older. God forbid she lets them both be independent free thinkers and have their own mind.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.