Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More new nails? Or pre-records she’s fucked up on?

I never understood why she has to hoover the crumbs up. Surely tipping them into the bin and then wiping over the surface with a damp cloth is sufficient without bleeping elbow grease and fannying around. Or you could be like me and not bother cleaning the toaster at all 🤣
Cos it's showing her (free) Shark product innnit! So more huns buy one and maybe she benefits as a result! There's always a reason for the way she does things and it boils down to personal gain.

Reactions: 16
I always wondered about this hoovering the kitchen sides because I'm sure she hoovers Henners bed out with it 🤮 she uses it for everything. I have a rabbit and don't even sweep her room with the same brush as my kitchen brush. She's rank

She gets them free off Shark. I guarantee she has at least 4 for different jobs. Very relatable 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she never wanna take Ronnie to soft play?
Rumour has it Jamie likes to run around soft play shouting 'RONNIE HINCH', he probably loves the idea of Sopha's huns fawning over him by association of their leader 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Rumour has it Jamie likes to run around soft play shouting 'RONNIE HINCH', he probably loves the idea of Sopha's huns fawning over him by association of their leader 🤢
He’s so weird I expect he is one of those sleezey blokes that goes to talk to all the mums sat alone in his sexiest and patronising way probably assumes every one is a hincher 🙄

She always said she couldn’t wait for lockdown to be lifted so she could take Ronnie swimming again it was going to be one of the first things she did 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s so weird I expect he is one of those sleezey blokes that goes to talk to all the mums sat alone in his sexiest and patronising way probably assumes every one is a hincher 🙄
What Jamie fails to realise is Sophie's fan base only like him because he's part of her, If they parted ways so would his associated fan base. He really isn't even remotely likable, funny, clever, talented, charming, attractive or any other attribute to society he's literally riding her coat tails trying to lap up any sloppy attention that he can.

Reactions: 27
I'm fairly new here although I did notice a difference a while back in how she is with len. It's just a shame really that she takes Ronnie out to be attacked by the fluffy goons yet never actually takes him out properly one on one time!! 😒

He's too much hard work for her (in my opinion he isn't, he's a toddler, they aren't meant to make your life easier lol), and I dont think she has the patience for it.

Very sad, as much as Jamie makes my skin crawl, you can tell he loves both his boys equally and treats them as such. And that shows.

I don't think she has a favourite per se, but it is noticeable she favours more time with Lennie at the moment because he's still a baby. And he's easier to deal with than a toddler who may also possibly have additional needs. But I think she'd be the same even if there wasn't a question mark surrounding the possibility he may have additional needs. I just thinks she wants them both to stay as babies.

I'm sure she loves them both equally, it's just a shame that it doesn't seem to come through on her posts just lately. She has two lovely boys, and she can't get that time back. And regret is a bitter pill to swallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hang on… they will all go to a supermarket as a family. Yet when it comes to having fun and making memories she stays at home and cleans? duck me what kind of a tit show life is that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
bleeping hell, state of that sausage casserole! If my other half served me that I would seriously consider whether or not he was trying to bump me off for my millions.

And "Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man..." What an odd thing to say about someone you've been with for 9 years, married for four years and have two kids together. It's the sort of thing you say before your wedding, not some made up holiday in the middle of February. Vow renewal coming this summer anyone? Can't have Bezzie mate Stacy taking the limelight with her actual wedding now, can we??

Also does anyone else feel irrational rage whenever these huns profess "I wouldn't have it any other way"?
She’ll probably show up to Solomons wedding in a white dress to try and steal the limelight and post to say she’s so embarrassed and didn’t even realise it would look like a wedding dress! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you for the catch up.

The sheep must be waking up?

Last night me and my 8 month old went to bed early and cuddled in bed so I could turn the heating off as I'm petrified of my bills inevitably becoming really expensive. I can't be the only one doing things like this?
There will always be those better off who don't worry about money... but there's something about this conwoman flaunting her spends that has to speak to others now? The future is so uncertain for so many at the moment, decorating a home isn't a priority, staying warm and full is.

Also is Polly back? Or still MIA.
You are not the only one :(

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow that is just crazy. Didn’t she say a while ago to someone who said she uses a lot they clearly don’t follow her as she doesn’t at all. That’s just to clean her kettle, toaster and oven glass 🤯
Yep! Madness - all done to satisfy her contracts & encourage her sheep to buy as many of these unnecessary products as possible. All about the money.

Reactions: 16
So glad mine are way past that stage. I hated having to take them to parties. This was before they banned smoking indoors too. So aside from parents smoking, we had sweaty feet, b.o and the smell of cooking oil, from the chips and burgers to contend with 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I went to a kids soft play party once where one of the dads stripped their kids of coats and shoes, booted them onto the equipment and then literally spent the next two hours face down asleep at the table. Utter legend.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’ll probably show up to Solomons wedding in a white dress to try and steal the limelight and post to say she’s so embarrassed and didn’t even realise it would look like a wedding dress! 🙄
I'm kind of hoping she does now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just curious how do you know there's no mortgage on Liars Lodge🤔
Land Registry would tell you which bank or building society has a charge on it in Section C of the title and there’s nothing listed there. Or she did have one but has paid it off in a matter of months which is possible but more effort than it’s worth

Reactions: 9
2 new nails in one week - proof she's been living in prerecords for months
Must be exhausting for her, having to go through the files and gallery on her phone everyday, just trying to find some boring bollocks to post. Poor mare, she deserves a day off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.