Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really makes me snigger is when the sheep tag Henners in their stupid pictures…yeah like he’s going to be lying on his single bed with an I pad in his paws reading them. Get a life huunnayyyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Fgs I can’t believe all the happy birthday posts I’m seeing today for Sopha. People have actually made full montages (which include photos of the boys). I don’t even share tit like that for my own family members and I wouldn’t be happy with people sharing pictures of my children either. The words that accompany the posts read like a fan letter you wrote to Robbie Williams when you were at school.
These are grown adults 😳

*Disclaimer* I absolutely did not write a fan letter to Robbie Williams when I was at school…😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Throw back to soph's burfday last year, when they did the gender reveal but because they are so extra, they had to have two, one with a colored cake and one a confetti cannon.

12 months on, Im still not exactly sure, what she thought would happen with the second one, if it was a boy the first time you cut the cake, im pretty sure it was gonna be a boy when you popped the cannon :rolleyes: 😂

1994DF26-E0FA-4ED7-93B4-5307C977FAFF.jpeg
E3A66F46-7D8B-4D16-A6A3-ABC272553638.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Throw back to soph's burfday last year, when they did the gender reveal but because they are so extra, they had to have two, one with a colored cake and one a confetti cannon.

12 months on, Im still not exactly sure, what she thought would happen with the second one, if it was a boy the first time you cut the cake, im pretty sure it was gonna be a boy when you popped the cannon :rolleyes: 😂

View attachment 1066031View attachment 1066032
The expression on Inch's face... "heyyy look wot I made innnit!" 😜🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1066031View attachment 1066032
What the actual duck is Inch wearing in the first pic. Christ on a bike, pair of beggy braggy bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What really makes me snigger is when the sheep tag Henners in their stupid pictures…yeah like he’s going to be lying on his single bed with an I pad in his paws reading them. Get a life huunnayyyzzz
I imagine she may have hired a reader, to read out all his messages to him, while he lies back on his single bed, being feed peeled grapes 😂 😂

Do you honestly think that dog would hold his own iPad!! 😂

4-most-expensive-ways-to-pamper-your-pet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1065849
It's not ya birthday unless fiddle fingers posts it in a Facebook group 😂🎂😂😂🎂
Just had a look at that and it’s been up 2 hours and got no likes. There is also another birthday post in there from a fan and it’s got 11 likes after a few hours. Did see a post from someone complaining one of the Hinch diffusers had stained her paint work. All publicity is good publicity though. Happy Birthday Sopha 👍 😂
A2FFAAB1-847F-4F28-AC1C-556811B85202.jpeg
D264B4C9-2F5D-44B3-9692-CF1E2E0FF3BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And that there is proof that dog is not walked.

I COULD NOT say 'walk' to my dog without her ears pricking up and her running to the door.

I walk in rain, snow, ice, hail or bleeping hurricanes. The dog NEEDS to go.

duck me
Same here! We can't even say we are going to WORK cause it sounds like "walk" so as far as the dog is concerned we go to school every day even though we are 43, 42 and 21 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I haven’t followed her for months now so just had a little look at her account…….what THE duck?!?!?! I have so many questions 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯

she lives on another planet doesn’t she! And what’s with the wooden signs screwed to everything? I’m surprised her kids don’t have a wooden plaque screwed onto their foreheads with their names on 🙄
No, but they do have jumpers with their names on, t-shirts with their names on them, hats with their names on them. I'm pretty sure that when Ronnie was little she even had his name on his pram!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fgs I can’t believe all the happy birthday posts I’m seeing today for Sopha. People have actually made full montages (which include photos of the boys). I don’t even share tit like that for my own family members and I wouldn’t be happy with people sharing pictures of my children either. The words that accompany the posts read like a fan letter you wrote to Robbie Williams when you were at school.
These are grown adults 😳

*Disclaimer* I absolutely did not write a fan letter to Robbie Williams when I was at school…😉
Me either 😳

Reactions: 5
And there we have it - all about her again isn’t it? 😂. She’s constantly bleating the Be Kind mantra and used Caroline Flack hashtag when it’s suited her engagement to cash in on public sympathy but absolutely nothing today! I do hope this is remembered next time she tries to play the “pity poor me” card or jumps on yet another grief train!
The same with Azaylia, posted and posted about it but when she passed not a word about the charity work they’re doing etc. Just disgusting

Reactions: 17
I have a morning off abd come back to people flying to dubai to be shat on?

Is that a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her thread is very interesting isn't it.
Her kids are extremely malnourished and neglected 💔
I wonder why she's following someone like her... Probably wanting tips on getting in on her job of sucking the cock of a sugar daddy when her Instagram career fails.

Both Sophies are brutal
just looked at this girls insta, wtf is wrong with these women? They feel empowered because men pay their lifestyle? That’s not empowerment that’s being used and controlled! No amount of money could even pay me to have a guy crap on me 🤮 where the self respect? I’m only 28 but maybe I’m old fashioned but there’s no way I’d let children be around that environment of their mother getting their titties out for money, I don’t like this Botox fake look of boobs, noses, lips, etc

I may sound controversial here but it is my own opinion but what happened to many years ago women dressing like actual women and men dressing like a proper man? Nowadays people think anything is acceptable

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.