Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letting Ronnie draw on and then repurpose your leftover wrapping paper?
Oh Soph, you're such a sustainable QUEEN!! 😂 This truly makes up for everything else that finds it's way to the tip 👌🏻
Yep also more than makes up for driving your gas guzzler to and from Greyskull to Faux Farm umpteen times a day 🤔🙄🙄🙄

Does she not realise siblings ARE different.
Regardless if one had a diagnosis or not. No siblings are the same. My kids are all so different and that's fine. She winds me uuuup
Are her and her sister sooooooo alike that she thinks it's a strange phenomenon for siblings to be different???!! 🤪🙄

Reactions: 24
Regardless if one had a diagnosis or not. No siblings are the same. My kids are all so different and that's fine. She winds me uuuup
Yes I hate that comment cos I think underneath it she’s saying one will be “better” than the other, sort of crass thing someone who has never been around children who have more challenges or differences would say.

She’ll never get over Ron’s lack of perfectness (in her eyes, not mine) cos she is forever mentioning these “different paths”

Reactions: 22
Stacey has definitely been to Greyskull. The now infamous Ronnie with a dummy photo was taken there, the pampers party was there and I think there is one of the boys in their garden as well. Although it has been a while.
Yeah I know that the first time they met it was at greyskull with a McDonald’s but since then it always seems to be out somewhere or at Stacey’s

Reactions: 11
Alan must be crying, plenty of downpours here in Essex, if you could give it a rest weepy i have to pop out in 5

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I can’t understand why Sopha (Mainly Inch and Fiddle) have to dress the boysss in clothes with their names on..... wait, silly me it’s because she’s a twit 😂

Reactions: 17
The Lady that said last night that the big full revel of the 'Farm" will take place for Christmas - She now has her own stable so will have her own nativity - Sof & Jimbob as Mary & Joseph, Ma & Pa as the shepherd with Henry sprayed 'greige" Lennie as the Baby Jesus, Ron as the star and the Wolly Wankers as the 3 kings & cling on neice as the Angel Gabriel - ... Christmas card idea for 2022
... can you tell that I am bored on a teams workshop !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep also more than makes up for driving your gas guzzler to and from Greyskull to Faux Farm umpteen times a day 🤔🙄🙄🙄
If she/they are making say 2 return trips a day between their two homes in their gas guzzler - that works out at about 50 miles over a 7 day week so over a 4 week months 200 miles just doing those trips alone.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My Owlets are all different and my own siblings are all different 🙄 I hate the way she’s described it as coming from the same “Boat” 🤢 Oh my days she comes out with complete and utter shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When is her birthday?
Everyday in her house 🤣

But random but do you not find it a bit bizzare how when her and SS meet up their always at Stacey’s or out in public ? Never at greyskull or Fanny Farm 🤷🏼‍♀️

Que “Stace wanna come over for some sosig casseROLE and crunky snacks”
Can you blame Hinch with how messy and unruly Rex is. He probably gets on Ronnie's nerves too.

She thinks they're a enigma, and doesn't comprehend it's completly normal to have two kids close in age to be chalk and cheese. My elder two are 20 months apart and polar opposites in personalty and their interests.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can’t understand why Sopha (Mainly Inch and Fiddle) have to dress the boysss in clothes with their names on..... wait, silly me it’s because she’s a twit 😂
I know, like trying to make out she is sustainable with a bit of reused wrapping paper but the mountain of personalised clothing they have is unreal, what does she do with it cos it can't go to charity now can it?

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220215-140424_Instagram.jpg
nah soph ill empty my crumb tray but i dont clean my toaster with chemicals i just dont feel the elbow grease on my toast 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Alsoooo i live in a soft water area never in my life have i had to descale my kettle so not an issue for me taaaa

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.