Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

How long have you been here?

• I'm brand sshhpanking new.

Votes: 48 5.3%
  • I've been here ages, but not as long as Inch cooked his casserole.

Votes: 854 94.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by @Wize Owl thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

It's been a jam packed few days guysch, I just don't know how the stay at home mother of two, dad of two, grandma/grandad of a few have the time if I'm honest.

Ronnieblesshim got a perrrfickt little wooden market made up from appul crrrates, but it's called The Hinch farm shop because it's actually Sopha's to help her learn her colours.

We got a glimpse of 10 month old Lonnie's bathroom inspiration, which included a sink taller than the Empire State building and a toilet that he'll be unable to use for another 18 months. All babies LOVE the 'colour' griege so that's what he's getting oi oi.

Valentine's day kicked off with manky banana heart shapes for the poor lads, while Father James got ONE egg on ONE SLICE of bread. That's enough for you I'm fankyoo. Jim was reportedly seen later on at the Toby Cavery breakfast buffet but he swears on the Bible that he was just getting the ingredients for his sausage concoction that he would later surprise Sopha with.

Sophie posted a lovely family photo without Ron whilst declaring her love for Tiny Todge because she just never gets any time to take photos without the kids if I'm honest. She proclaimed she can't wait to start spending forever with her husband - who she's been married to for 4 years.

After scranning Jimbobnonob's offensive casserole, the happy in love forever and ever I.D.S.T couple played Lingo. Must have been a long night... 🥴

The following morning, Sopha's diarrhoea from last night's casserole was so bad she just sat in the Llama hut on the pissy straw. We've all been there haven't we? 😂😂😂 Anyone??....

Hope you're feeling better soon hunnay.

Thread #500 is a belter.
All newbies read the Wiki (pink button, top right).
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Jamie is short for James.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
Sopha's secret garden isn't a secret.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

I still can't get over that casserole. The link I've added is a regular meal for us, easy and it doesn't look like nappy contents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
"Me and len having our morning chats with roy" so why can't Ronnie be there? Why is Ronnie left to run miles with those things. Secondly. YOU HAVE 2 KIDS NOT ONE !!!! Also I wish I had as much of a break as she does from my three kids 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Thank you for the re-cap @Sausage90 👏
Blimey that last thread lasted almost 3 days!!! A reflection on Sophie's riveting content.
Everytime I see that vile sausage casserole photo I feel like I'm going to have the shits! 😄😖💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you for the catch up.

The sheep must be waking up?

Last night me and my 8 month old went to bed early and cuddled in bed so I could turn the heating off as I'm petrified of my bills inevitably becoming really expensive. I can't be the only one doing things like this?
There will always be those better off who don't worry about money... but there's something about this conwoman flaunting her spends that has to speak to others now? The future is so uncertain for so many at the moment, decorating a home isn't a priority, staying warm and full is.

Also is Polly back? Or still MIA.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Thank you for the catch up.

The sheep must be waking up?

Last night me and my 8 month old went to bed early and cuddled in bed so I could turn the heating off as I'm petrified of my bills inevitably becoming really expensive. I can't be the only one doing things like this?
There will always be those better off who don't worry about money... but there's something about this conwoman flaunting her spends that has to speak to others now? The future is so uncertain for so many at the moment, decorating a home isn't a priority, staying warm and full is.

Also is Polly back? Or still MIA.
I think @Pollyanna263 said she's having some time out. If that's not the case, I hope I haven't trodden on your toes Pol ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Our house are playing “camping” at bedtime so the mini strawbs are tucked up in fleecy jammies with vests, big winter duvets & 2 blankets each to keep them toasty because of the rising bills.

and that bawbag has the heating up full whack 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oooh my first thread title, I’m fankyoooo guyyyyysh.
I can’t believe this is happening to little ol’me from the little town village of Maldon. I’m weeping like Geppetto in his workshop who’s trying to escape from eating the leftovers from Inch’s Shauschage casscherole 😢💦💦

ATV 😂👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
bleeping hell, state of that sausage casserole! If my other half served me that I would seriously consider whether or not he was trying to bump me off for my millions.

And "Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man..." What an odd thing to say about someone you've been with for 9 years, married for four years and have two kids together. It's the sort of thing you say before your wedding, not some made up holiday in the middle of February. Vow renewal coming this summer anyone? Can't have Bezzie mate Stacy taking the limelight with her actual wedding now, can we??

Also does anyone else feel irrational rage whenever these huns profess "I wouldn't have it any other way"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
bleeping hell, state of that sausage casserole! If my other half served me that I would seriously consider whether or not he was trying to bump me off for my millions.

And "Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man..." What an odd thing to say about someone you've been with for 9 years, married for four years and have two kids together. It's the sort of thing you say before your wedding, not some made up holiday in the middle of February. Vow renewal coming this summer anyone? Can't have Bezzie mate Stacy taking the limelight with her actual wedding now, can we??

Also does anyone else feel irrational rage whenever these huns profess "I wouldn't have it any other way"?
Great shout on the vow renewal.

I've never understood that myself. I made vows to Mr Sausage years ago and I meant them.

Unless you've broken your vows, what is the need to renew them?

Reactions: 53
Thought she was being environmentally friendly at Christmas and only used brown paper 🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Flipping heck, she'll be worn out, she's now back at Greyskull. Or is it possibly another prerecord? It's beyond hilarious now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Great shout on the vow renewal.

I've never understood that myself. I made vows to Mr Sausage years ago and I meant them.

Unless you've broken your vows, what is the need to renew them?
I can see it being nice for couples who've been together for DECADES and maybe been through a rocky patch but came through the other side stronger. When I think of vow renewals I always think of Bridget Jones' parents 😂 For someone like Sopha though it's just an excuse to make herself centre of attention.

Reactions: 35
yes 😂😂 it’s all too perfect isn’t it. Love my kids to bits obviously, but I’d quite like a bit of peace and not have a baby hanging off my boob 24/7 😂 it’s ok to admit that (but then most people don’t have help from 3 different adults and multiple trips and nights away whilst professing ‘you got this’ and OTT sentiments of love all the while fannying about with bleeping Alpacas!!!!)

Also TINY TODGE ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Flipping heck, she'll be worn out, she's now back at Greyskull. Or is it possibly another prerecord? It's beyond hilarious now!!
This back and forth is so confusing. Is she saying she stayed the night there with Lonnie? Or did she drag him out early doors to go sit in the shed with the three woolly wankers? Does Inch ever feed them? Or is he not getting involved in her latest fad because he doesn't want to be responsible when it all ends in disaster? So many questions....

Reactions: 32
So I reached out to an alpaca person to ask what they thought of leaving a two year old in a “field” with them. They said that the woolly wankers are clearly about a year, so still intact and will be for at least another six months. I’m that six months they’ll get more boisterous and argumentative within the pack. They were hand reared so expensive! And they will view both the dog and the kids as predators. More than likely they’ll get some form of injury soon as she doesn’t lift them so the llamas know they’re not a fox or whatever

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.