Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to see the Lion King isn't she!? She's going to play songs from the Lion King isn't she? That's why she keeps playing the songs when showing the Alpacas and Henners.
But on the Wednesday Matinee cos she’s not allowed out after dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh do pipe down Sopha. So, It’s her birfffffday tomorrow, woopie doo 🙄

I guess by mentioning “Theatre” It involves going to see a show in London. Let’s all hope it’s not “The Lion King” as she’ll want her very own lion, cause she lovessssssss them 🦁

It’s a pity that she hasn’t learnt about it being irresponsible and down right dangerous plonking her tiny child in potential harms way of the woolly wankers 😡

I told Mr Wize Owl about Sopha harping on about turning 32 tomorrow, his response “No way, she looks at least 10 years older” 🤭🤭🤭
her tattoo looks rank In that pic, I thought it was a man’s arm at first with a sleeve tattoo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not wishing to be pedantic, well, ok yes I am, but this is the start of chapter 33, you’ve just completed the yawnfest of chapter 32 by being, yanno, 32🙄
BDE4FF36-72F5-4F21-AE13-3C37366F23AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m sorry but huge pet peeve..
When people turn 32 and say 💫Chapter 32💫
If the day you’re born is chapter 1… your first birthday marks chapter two.
I’ve recently had to explain to my 7 year old why we say it’s the 21st century even though it’s 2022. He picked it up immediately.
How thick really is this best-selling author?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Yeah I know that the first time they met it was at greyskull with a McDonald’s but since then it always seems to be out somewhere or at Stacey’s
Don’t forget when Stacey and joe went there for a movie night in the garden and Sopha did the creepy worm dance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good Morning Gorgeous "Non-Huns"! 😁🐔🍿

Happy bloody Wednesday, but let us not forget today is Princess Sophi e's "sschpeshal" day! 🎂
Lots of perficck surprises & sickly gushing montages, most probably spent away from her boys - all arranged by the "handsome" Jayyymee 👃- she will feel sooo laarved & blessed! 🙏🌹

Have a laaavely day guyyyssch ❤

Screenshot_20220216-000528_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Inch will be up early this morning, looking out the window, waiting for the postman with soph’s new addition to the hinch petting farm 😂

230FE5E1-BF78-4322-B142-C3928BE9CEF1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but huge pet peeve..
When people turn 32 and say 💫Chapter 32💫
If the day you’re born is chapter 1… your first birthday marks chapter two.
I’ve recently had to explain to my 7 year old why we say it’s the 21st century even though it’s 2022. He picked it up immediately.
How thick really is this best-selling author?
So very thick.... also my takeaway from this is how is she 2 years younger than me... I still get ID'd for alcohol (and yes, sometimes the lovely people who ask me apologise when they see the 198.. on my drivers ID 🤣)

I thought she was celebrating 52, kidding... but maybe 42. Why has she ruined her face

Reactions: 16
I think all of tattle will join me this morning, to wish a MASSIVE happy Birthday to the one and only....Amanda Holden 🥳🎁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Announcing her birthday the day before must be an insecurity thing. She’s so worried people will forget she reminds them herself so she doesn’t feel unloved on the day.
Normally it is children who count down to their birthdays, not adults.

Reactions: 24
Happy birthday to that famous celebrity, who has made a career out of cleaning and chain smoking 🎂🥂🥳

JUNE BROWN

4133359A-72A3-47E0-BE3E-9B6BFDA5A3EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Good morning you lovely lot, I'm off to the Dominican theatre tonight for dirty dancing, pray for me that they are not in the same theatre as me!!! 🙄🙄🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Surely she’s seen all the theatre shows? She only went the other week with mummy…..pretty woman a few months ago with mummy. Go on guys bets on - what’s she going to see? Please don’t say she’s trying to get into musical feeeatttterrr.
didn’t fancy a family day out then soph?
She’s one of those people who has to remind us that it’s her birthday the next day.
My money is in Only fools and Alpacas 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good morning you lovely lot, I'm off to the Dominican theatre tonight for dirty dancing, pray for me that they are not in the same theatre as me!!! 🙄🙄🙄😂
Ooh it’s a good shout. Please ask her for a fan photo and forget to add the filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We all know if she post today gonna be a brag fest or tomorrow (maybe friday thursday her day off)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.