Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh morning I see she’s keeping all her sheep waiting before gracing them with stories….if she even does.
The sheep that got her where she is too. Typical Soph behaviour 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m so sorry for bringing this up on an otherwise lovely Wednesday morning 😂 I scrolled that other thread and they mentioned it on there. Shall shut up now 🤐

It’s Zoph’s fault though really, she’s not giving us anything interesting to talk about!

What do mean Zoph's not giving us anything interesting to talk about ?
We have Alpacas, Alpacas, Alpacas, Alpacas and guess what even more Alpacas. She's a very interesting person, with lots of interests 👀👀👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Announcing her birthday the day before must be an insecurity thing. She’s so worried people will forget she reminds them herself so she doesn’t feel unloved on the day.
Normally it is children who count down to their birthdays, not adults.
100% this! She’s done it for attention like everything else she does

Reactions: 14
I always wondered about this hoovering the kitchen sides because I'm sure she hoovers Henners bed out with it 🤮 she uses it for everything. I have a rabbit and don't even sweep her room with the same brush as my kitchen brush. She's rank
I have guinea pigs, and have a separate, very cheap handheld "poover" for them 😂 it never gets used for anything else, let alone the worktops! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhhh morning I see she’s keeping all her sheep waiting before gracing them with stories….if she even does.
The sheep that got her where she is too. Typical Soph behaviour 🙄
She's busy putting her new Sylvanian Families in her dolls house. Rumour as it, that she got some new Barbie dolls and My Little Pony toys too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ugh I think I hate those alpacas more than I hate Vicky Pattisons dog .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven’t followed her for months now so just had a little look at her account…….what THE duck?!?!?! I have so many questions 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯

she lives on another planet doesn’t she! And what’s with the wooden signs screwed to everything? I’m surprised her kids don’t have a wooden plaque screwed onto their foreheads with their names on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So discovered something this morning, been following this thread attached below for a few years out of concern for her 2 girls

I won’t go into detail as it’s something else but read a few of the threads if you have time..
And then look what I noticed this morning.. and Hinch follows her

I looked at her Instagram. I need brain bleach. What a bleeping state she is. That boob job is horrendous and her kids just look so sad and ill. How fucked is the world when people like her become someone to aspire to?

Reactions: 26
What do mean Zoph's not giving us anything interesting to talk about ?
We have Alpacas, Alpacas, Alpacas, Alpacas and guess what even more Alpacas. She's a very interesting person, with lots of interests 👀👀👀🤣
Don’t forget the delicious meals slotted in between the alapcas. Sends it to another level of interesting 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a theory that Soph would love to be like the other Soph (questionable Dubai antics aside) but cutting about in those hideous dresses, exotic locations etc, we’ve seen the hot tub picture and that totally inappropriate one on her LinkedIn 😂 plus her arse licking the young Love Island types like Molly Mae, think she’d like to be like one of the ‘glam’ Z lister types but she’s created the little anxious poor Soph narrative that she’s now stuck with 😂😂 she’s an unbelievable fraud! So Farmer Soph it is 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have a theory that Soph would love to be like the other Soph (questionable Dubai antics aside) but cutting about in those hideous dresses, exotic locations etc, we’ve seen the hot tub picture and that totally inappropriate one on her LinkedIn 😂 plus her arse licking the young Love Island types like Molly Mae, think she’d like to be like one of the ‘glam’ Z lister types but she’s created the little anxious poor Soph narrative that she’s now stuck with 😂😂 she’s an unbelievable fraud! So Farmer Soph it is 🤭
Genuinely think you’ve hit the nail on the head there! So much wannabe energy out there at the moment

Reactions: 16
All quiet on the western front I see. Maybe Inch has been trying to give Zoph his tic tac this morning as a birthday treat Oi Oi! She'll probably be taken to another treehouse where she can bathe in spaghetti hoops and read tattle on a continental sized bed. Ah that's the life. Anyway hope you lardy arsed hens are all doing ok 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
oh SMD isn’t fussy. She’ll do anything for cash. If you haven’t, read her thread. Takes the children on her jobs and leaves them in a hotel room all night. Can’t understand why hinch would follow 🤨
Fecking hell ... I just did! GROSS! 🤢
Dress that literally doesn't cover her plastic tits and all quite an eye opening read of this great example of a mother!
So Hinch started following her last night... why on earth? New best bubs?🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes she just started following her. I’d never heard of her so wondered what had sparked the follow.
Fecking hell ... I just did! GROSS! 🤢
Dress that literally doesn't cover her plastic tits and all quite an eye opening read of this great example of a mother!
So Hinch started following her last night... why on earth? New best bubs?🤣
She’s recently had a BBL done so maybe Soph wants one for her 40th burfffffday?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.