Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually see Onslow being the sort of person doing this in public rather than holding hands. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ˜

2s6kyi.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I have the same birthday as Hinch ffs šŸ˜­ same age too.
But do you look a decade older and have a life built on selling your soul and deceiving people? Have a happy birthday, you nusty hen. Itā€™s YOUR day! šŸ’ (not Hinch brand flowers)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I can only imagine the vomit inducing posts that sheā€™ll make inch post on Instagram to the most beautiful wife, the kindest most loving and fantastic mother that has ever walked the earth,, oh and donā€™t forget how proud he is of her when he sees all her products that she ā€œdesignedā€ in tesshhco which means he can be an idle lazy bastard and live off what she earns, then of course we will get the wedding album again and the tend sleeping on the sofa whilst snogging Henry pics, I think il be too busy to look tomorrow, Iā€™m not long recovered from a tummy bug and I donā€™t think my stomach could take it šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Bingos for tomorrowā€™s birthday fest:
- Ronnie bringing cards and presents to the sofa
- cake at the dining table but no view of the playhouse
-in the car driving filtered to duck photo
-Inch reposting gushy messages from mad hinchers
-Inch posting a series of photos of her tend sleeping.
-an awkward video of them somewhere expensive dressed in tracksuits
-a tacky cheap present from inch and the boys that you know isnā€™t her REAL present.
-something from the cling on
-Stacey does her own montage that actually exposes some unseen unfiltered images
-she blows out her own candles and doesnā€™t let her children help
-fan photo of her folded in half

what have I missed guys?
She just laaaahhvvvs it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didnā€™t want to say it in case people thought I neglected my dog but mine is exactly the sameā€¦. He also doesnā€™t do wind, drizzle or sleet but likes snow. We have to carry him out for his morning wee and then he hides under the bed so you canā€™t put his lead on.
Guys donā€™t feel guilty about our ā€œfair weather dogsā€ we have a frenchie and if itā€™s raining heā€™s up out of bed and in and out the garden in record time, does he want to go for a walk? Does he duck!!!!! If he donā€™t wanna go he ainā€™t going. Which is fine, weā€™ll take him later. Difference with Henry is that he never seems to be allowed to behave like a dog. Also different breeds need different amounts of exercise, my gorgeous little spud wouldnā€™t cope with 2 long walks a day, but itā€™s his breed šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm not doubting it, but why does everyone else think inch literally has an inch long dick? Has someone seen it or?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not doubting it, but why does everyone else think inch literally has an inch long dick? Has someone seen it or?
No, no one has seen it šŸ•µļøā€ā™€ļø šŸ§

3 reasonsā€¦

1) When he was on FashFC and dressed up as Janine, the ā€œtuckā€ was effortless and smooth.

2) There was a rather telling photo of him in grey sweat shorts. Please donā€™t make me look for that image. Once in a lifetime is enough.

3) Heā€™s always going on about sausages and oi oi savaloy innuendo, so we think itā€™s a case of ā€œthe lady doth protest too much.ā€

HTH

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I just checked in and saw sheā€™s changed her nails praise the lord!!šŸ¤£
I donā€™t think I ever want to see a burgundy nail again lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's my mum's birthday on Friday so ordered her a card online and as I was checking out it gave a load of gift suggestions - this was one of them ffs! šŸ˜„
View attachment 1065371
Watch this appear in mushroom manor

I just checked in and saw sheā€™s changed her nails praise the lord!!šŸ¤£
I donā€™t think I ever want to see a burgundy nail again lmao
Twice in a week! There was a 3 nail black 2 nail white combo for like a day and a half

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's going to see the Lion King isn't she!? She's going to play songs from the Lion King isn't she? That's why she keeps playing the songs when showing the Alpacas and Henners.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But do you look a decade older and have a life built on selling your soul and deceiving people? Have a happy birthday, you nusty hen. Itā€™s YOUR day! šŸ’ (not Hinch brand flowers)
Thank you! šŸ˜† I do not! People regularly still think Iā€™m 21 no botox either šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
I love Dilly. Her account is great for reminding people about influencers not actually buying what they promote and she often posts about needing minimal cleaning products.
I follow her too and she does constantly remind about that but she does seem to have really upped the advertising loads of very expensive things! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I disagree with your pure laziness comment. My son is very fussy and trust me its not lack of trying. The stress and tears I've been through to get him to eat what the rest of my family are eating. I highly dislike hinch but at least she's giving them (and they're eating) plenty of veg (that we see)
Thank you for saying this. My 10 month old eats like a tiny bird no matter what I give him it gets nibbled/ignored/swept onto the floor. But I guess Iā€™ve fucked him up for life guys! ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bingos for tomorrowā€™s birthday fest:
- Ronnie bringing cards and presents to the sofa
- cake at the dining table but no view of the playhouse
-in the car driving filtered to duck photo
-Inch reposting gushy messages from mad hinchers
-Inch posting a series of photos of her tend sleeping.
-an awkward video of them somewhere expensive dressed in tracksuits
-a tacky cheap present from inch and the boys that you know isnā€™t her REAL present.
-something from the cling on
-Stacey does her own montage that actually exposes some unseen unfiltered images
-she blows out her own candles and doesnā€™t let her children help
-fan photo of her folded in half

what have I missed guys?
A hand written note handed to her by a Hincher thanking her for existing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, no one has seen it šŸ•µļøā€ā™€ļø šŸ§

3 reasonsā€¦

1) When he was on FashFC and dressed up as Janine, the ā€œtuckā€ was effortless and smooth.

2) There was a rather telling photo of him in grey sweat shorts. Please donā€™t make me look for that image. Once in a lifetime is enough.

3) Heā€™s always going on about sausages and oi oi savaloy innuendo, so we think itā€™s a case of ā€œthe lady doth protest too much.ā€

HTH
And heā€™s proud of his wood

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.