Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejustme

VIP Member
You're kidding?! Why would she need her mum to put her to bed?
Her mum's always putting her to bed or inch is scooping her up off the floor, she likes to see her self as a tiny wallflower needing protection instead of an 8ft fucking sales woman fleecing the sheep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you for the re-cap @Sausage90 👏
Blimey that last thread lasted almost 3 days!!! A reflection on Sophie's riveting content.
Everytime I see that vile sausage casserole photo I feel like I'm going to have the shits! 😄😖💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Goodluck to the tattler who is also off to dirty dancing tonight! 😂 hope your sat well away from their distinguishable voices 🤢🤢

• Haha
What really makes me snigger is when the sheep tag Henners in their stupid pictures…yeah like he’s going to be lying on his single bed with an I pad in his paws reading them. Get a life huunnayyyzzz

• Haha

horseybox1982

VIP Member
More new nails? Or pre-records she’s fucked up on?

I never understood why she has to hoover the crumbs up. Surely tipping them into the bin and then wiping over the surface with a damp cloth is sufficient without Fucking elbow grease and fannying around. Or you could be like me and not bother cleaning the toaster at all 🤣

• Haha

llamadramamama21

Firstly - nails have changed
Seondly- who cares about your crumbs
Thirdly- whys it always Jamie taking Ronnie out to play? 🤔 she's always with len!

• Heart

C1975

Sophie dearest, you're a millionaire . Your husband has little self control with money and loves spending your earnings. Of course it was going to be very expensive and very posh. Unfortunately you can't buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Bloody hell. Another bingo for the souschef. I don’t understand her relationship with clothes. Even the dress she had on for Xmas day was very summery. She doesn’t have a clue how to dress. Very odd.
F4108CCA-73DC-4DF6-8826-5866336E1466.jpeg

• Haha
Great shout on the vow renewal.

I've never understood that myself. I made vows to Mr Sausage years ago and I meant them.

Unless you've broken your vows, what is the need to renew them?
I can see it being nice for couples who've been together for DECADES and maybe been through a rocky patch but came through the other side stronger. When I think of vow renewals I always think of Bridget Jones' parents 😂 For someone like Sopha though it's just an excuse to make herself centre of attention.

Oh look moooore bragging. 5k for one night,as others have said EVEN if I could afford that I wouldn’t pay it. Brag,brag,brag. NOTHING will make you happy Sophie and money may make things easier but it can’t make you truly happy.
Me and my husband had to stay away overnight recently,we stayed at a premier inn and you know what? We laughed all night and it was lovely with a big fry up breakfast. It’s NOT expense that counts,trust me.
STOP fucking bragging it’s just soooo horrible in today’s world . And you won’t have a laugh in your expensive room cause you’re too far up your own arse.
Honestly you couldn’t pay me for your life. Pathetic

• Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Christ, I've never seen somebody so clueless when it comes to feeding their children. What's wrong with a pasta bake, a chilli, bolognese or a roast dinner? I work full time and still cook most evenings, she's utter crap at parenting.
Fiddle was as clueless,her go to kids meal was pasta and packet cheese sauce.Every day.
Tbf they must have preferred that to her bland cooking.

• Wow
  • Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
I think all of tattle will join me this morning, to wish a MASSIVE happy Birthday to the one and only....Amanda Holden 🥳🎁

• Haha

Whatapalaver

The guy she bought the house from is a proper fucking wrong’un, isn’t he?! I did a bit of a deep dive on him today and there’s news stories and footage of his former employees protesting outside the ‘farm’ when he made them redundant with 7 minutes notice a few years back!
ETA - the reports refer to it as a ‘manor house’ 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha