Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby well give you the big chunks
Almost 3 year old well cut yours into little chunks like a babyView attachment 1064547View attachment 1064550
That’s quite an unfair comment re: Ronni e.

We know he’s behind targets development wise, perhaps he struggles with a knife and fork. That’s also possibly why he’s in a high chair. You can see him preferring to pick the food up in the video, which may feel like an achievement for him. We also see him stimming, indicating he may be autistic.

It’s important to pick battles correctly with children with additional needs. I don’t think she needs to make his dinner time into one.

Think I’ve said before, I would have loved to have seen a sensory room for Ronni e at Llama Lodge. Somewhere that really is just for him and not greige (Hinch made up that word you know?!)

We know he likes lights - we saw a picture the other day. We know he likes soft play, she’s always saying Jimbob is there with him (not her). Create a room based on those things WITH Ron, to help Ron. Imagine the engagement she’d get from that?

After all, it’s not like there aren’t enough rooms spare is it? Ron’s needs should have been her first thought and she could have worked back from there.

1CB1BF9A-476A-40E4-A6EF-4F33EB138C9E.jpeg

ETA photo - can you imagine Ron’s reaction to this sort of thing? 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t see how her birthday will be special really because everyday is all about her anyway.

Reactions: 28
So there was no mention of CF yesterday at all then? Considering she said her death affected her so much her mum had to put her to bed?! And she stole her quote for her own Tesco pictures….
How soon people forget.

Reactions: 41
So there was no mention of CF yesterday at all then? Considering she said her death affected her so much her mum had to put her to bed?! And she stole her quote for her own Tesco pictures….
How soon people forget.
Didn't Sophie use CF death as part of garnering some attention in her own MEmoir? Despite the fact she didn't know her.

Grief tourist;
CF, BABY A, BOY WHO DIED WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Eerrm why does she have to reference Caroline Flack ? Were they mates or something?
I hate the celebrity memorial posts. So faux.
Also....wtf is she really only 32!?!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One of my kids has what I can only describe as an eating disorder. But he is also a semi pro footballer and super fit. His gf is recovering from a well known ED and they are both studying sports science and playing sport at high levels. We have just made sure that he has fresh roasted chicken, roast potatoes, fortified cereal, eggs, milk, rice and pasta. Vitamin tablets and fresh fruit juice. He is an adult now, and god knows I’ve tried since he was a baby to get veg and stuff into him. Ha ha as I’m typing this his little sis has just walked in with a massive bowl of strawberries raspberries and ice cream she’s got after her salmon dinner!
iit is really difficult if you have a child it’s food issues, even more so if you have (in my case 3) other kids that will eat literally anything. It is soul destroying, guilt inducing and frankly embarrassing when they go to friends for tea etc
i would have dried with joy if my boy had eaten that brocolli stuff at Ron’s age, but he would have had protein etc with it
N ot sure what I’m trying to say but she really needs to make sure she’s not passing eating issues onto those boys. It could even be an “insta journey” as she learns to cook normal family meals not weird plastic slop
My son is only young but I've recently changed his safe foods like chicken and sausages to vegan ones for the fibre he's missing from veg. Also has his multi vit and pro biotic. It's so reassuring to read another mums post like yours

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eerrm why does she have to reference Caroline Flack ? Were they mates or something?
I hate the celebrity memorial posts. So faux.
Also....wtf is she really only 32!?!?!?
Because she was all over it when she died and used it in her memoir as such a life changing awful tragic event in her life. So people are confused by the radio silence because she jumped the bandwagon quick enough when it happened and used #bekind for her own narrative.
No she didn't know her. She's a grief tourist x

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Thank you for saying this. My 10 month old eats like a tiny bird no matter what I give him it gets nibbled/ignored/swept onto the floor. But I guess I’ve fucked him up for life guys! ATB
When he’s a teenager you’ll need a lock on the fridge and cupboards. They all get there and like the rest of us you’ll be moaning about him eating you out of house and home and fed up of finding empty plates in his room……

ATV Hinch 👍
I’d still eat it….. Cake’s cake……

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So discovered something this morning, been following this thread attached below for a few years out of concern for her 2 girls

I won’t go into detail as it’s something else but read a few of the threads if you have time..
And then look what I noticed this morning.. and Hinch follows her
Yes she just started following her. I’d never heard of her so wondered what had sparked the follow.

Reactions: 10
So discovered something this morning, been following this thread attached below for a few years out of concern for her 2 girls

I won’t go into detail as it’s something else but read a few of the threads if you have time..
And then look what I noticed this morning.. and Hinch follows her
I noticed that this morning! This other Sophie is a truly shocking disgrace.

Reactions: 12
Just leaving the list here from yesterday. Wonder who & what the therapy is for.
It’s purely for the purpose of the photo. She likes to play on it so her sheep don’t attack since so many are waking up to her lies and deceit she thinks if she just plays the mental health card people have to go easy on her so she can carry on lying and bragging and bullying others but #bekind 🥱

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.