Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #427 - Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Winning thread title by @Cleanfreak 🥳
(Winning threads taken from page 40 onwards guyshhhh ATV 👍)

Sunday was a busy day for Hinch her shhhhtruggling had to be pushed to one side as she had not one but two Instagram worthy parties to attend.
First up was the first birthday party of one of her oldest friend’s children ... she’s not famous though so Soph couldn’t stick around for long. She can gift “make up kid” half a bottle of harpic later and all will be forgiven. They have to understand, she’s one half of a celebrity couple now! She moves in showbiz circles! She can’t pass up the opportunity to sit next to Nadia Sawalha in Stacey’s garden.
Because the time had come for Stacey Solomon’s very OTT baby shower..”a shower? what’s that?” said a puzzled Stinky...but she was ok once her sister explained to her that it was a very over indulgent party for her, full of freebies and z listers and that it would be more ostentatious than some weddings.

C152E2AF-0AA0-4E6F-9875-8001CEB98219.jpeg

So good old Hinchy, friend of the stars, got herself dolled up , big toddler in a beauty pageant bow atop the ratty hair extensions and a black dress which made her look like Maleficent turning up at the christening of Princess Aurora, and off she popped to Pickle Cottage where Stacey awaited looking like a ginger Rapunzel in a silky nightie.
There she mingled with the celebs, well a couple of the old harridans from Loose Women, and danced the night away like someone had plugged her into the mains electricity supply. She’s certainly found her futz unfortunately for Soph they are both left ones. Knocking back the Prosecco like it was a bottle of Ribena, Soph flailed around wafting her hands about Stacey like an injured stork trying to take flight.

There was no sign of Ron or Len despite the party being child friendly and everyone else bringing their kids along and no sign of Jaymeee who was surely missed thanks to his sparkling conversation and witty repartee. Soph clearly thought there was only room for one A lister at the party and that was her. She couldn’t have Fash FC fans asking Jamie for his autograph or explain why Ron didn’t want to play with his best friend forever Rex. Not even Len, the future husband of Princess Pickle, was allowed on the scene.

As usual Soph had to lower the tone of the party to her usual chavvy teen level by posting videos of herself and Stacey with a stupid filter on that gave a massive chin.. at least I think it was a filter?
She also posted a cringeworthy gridpost of herself and mummazzz to be Stace trying to get attention back on to herself as usual. She certainly looked different from her outing to the Bingo a day earlier. More Barbie and less Barbara from till 5 in Teshhhco.

A7FA6709-FD5A-4AB0-B2B4-216D84D8B6CC.jpeg

Monday morning and Inch decided to treat us to a photo of Soph and Len on his playmat in the garden, inexplicably the whitewashed chest was back out of the living room and in the garden again. It also looked freshly painted and hadntbyet been subjected to Soph’s dishhhhhhtressshhhhing. Surely this wasn’t an old photo being passed off as new...and why aren’t you at work James?

Monday night and Stacey decided to share some photos from the baby shower alongside a vomit inducing quote natch.
Sadly for Soph Stacey had forgotten to edit one of the photos and it turned in to another spot the difference competition where the winner gets a trip to Mecca in Romford and a free jug of hoops..

1C5D889E-1CE2-4D04-9C4E-09D488136F0E.jpeg

Tuesday morning and she was posting early as she was giving Ronnie a 1980’s footballer glow up for his morning at nursery. Poking and prodding his head and fussing about him with a tub load of hair gel she proclaimed she felt sick about it.
Ronnie this is your chance to make your escape from Castle Greyskull. Pack Len into your back pack and take Hen along for the ride...

4AA16E54-411F-47CA-ADE7-0B661724E718.jpeg

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
That lamp is awful, she’s got no taste anyway but that is hideous, it looks like an old ladder with a lampshade on top.
Perhaps that’s what she wanted the “vintage” ladder for.
Tbf it's inspired me.
Don't come at me when I'm famous.
OK,so I copied you Mrs H🤷‍♀️
20210907_184341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 145

Short30

My little boy started nursery yesterday, I’d been feeling physically sick about it since I’d made the phone call, not once did those words come out my mouth while he was near me! We made a massive deal, that he was going to play with new toys and make new friends, he chose his own bag, he helped me pack it, he’s pre verbal so I was worried about how he was going to communicate his wants and needs to strangers, I needn’t have worried tho. I held it together until I was out of the gate to nursery, then boom, crying like a bitch! Not once did my little one see me upset, or hear me being negative about nursery. She’s missed a trick there, he might possibly have negative feeling now on his way to nursery, which won’t help! Hopefully he will thrive at nursery, where he will get the interaction and stimulation he desperately needs, because he certainly doesn’t get that at home!

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I don’t know how you do it @Bunnykins but keep working your recap magic! Hilariously funny - you capture The Hinches so brilliantly. If they were ever to have a documentary such as The Hinches at Home, I’d want you to do the voiceover in the style of Dave Lamb & Come Dine With Me - lots of sarcasm and wit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I reckon he’s in a private school’s daycare nursery.
No matter what he’s wearing he’s going to have the best time being away from her controlling him all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Let me get this straight - Mrs Hinch is saying that she never has time to clean her washing machine drawer! 🤬 omg I’m so mad right now. How can her followers believe a word that comes out of that veneered gob of hers?

Well she’s had plenty of FREE TIME doing her ‘hobby’ distressing pine furniture, she’s been out shopping for a day with SS, she’s been to Staceys baby shower, attended another friends baby’s birthday party, she’s had a luxury weekend away at Chewton glen, been to McDonalds with Tracey, travelled to London with a friend to watch a show and have drinks and no doubt there will have been more outings out that she’s tried to hide because she’s struggling now she has a new baby to look after!
She also has her mum and abi round to look after kids. Jamie is there, although he’s tending to be at work. She is a 🤬 joke! Can’t stand her. Instagram has a lot to answer for in years to come. The Hinches are nothing but common, lazy, online FRAUDSTERS. Yes Soph you are a FRAUD and I’m raising my kids to spot people like you. For them not to become sheeple.

Mrs Hinch you are NOT inspirational - you are disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Also before I step off my soapbox…

comments from that poster are unhelpful. All posters on here have noticed Ronnie displays several neurodiverse traits, by saying that is “tearing him down” is saying that having neurodiverse traits is somehow shameful and means you’re behind…

it doesn’t mean that at all. The world is geared towards neurotypical people which means neurodiverse people often get left behind and we can need adjustments to make living in a neurotypical world easier.

I have progressed through lots of training and worked my way up to near the top of my field. I’m neurodiverse and proud, I don’t process emotions like others, I have behaviours like hyper focusing and rsd that mean processing things can be harder for me but with the right support, I have got through life and managed to do well.

no one and I mean no one has said a bad word about Ronnie. If they did; I’d be the first to pull them up. Whether or not he ends up getting diagnosis, he has displayed some obvious traits and that is not shameful. The people doing him the most harm are commenters like this, making our neurodiversity is a flaw and the people doing him the most damage of all, are the parents who refuse to acknowledge he does display some traits and addressing how they are monitoring it as they want the best for their son.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I can't wait for Hinch to tend wash his dirty white t-shirt with stain remover and then swap the t-shirt for a brand t-shirt. Like she did with that bib.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

tushy

Scrolling through Facebook and someone shared this.

Just leaving it here really. Seems fitting after the comments tonight. Have a read Soph.
❤❤❤ especially the last part. I do not have autism or ASD, I am autistic, it is all of me and what makes me, me. And the reason my friends love me (and no doubt others dislike me, but that’s life!)

If Ronnie is autistic she needs to adapt for him, forcing him to act like a neuro typical child will cause trauma. It takes a long time to undo that. I’m still working on it.

On another note, This thread (and the previous) has made me feel so welcome - just by the way in which you speak of neuro diversity, it’s the reason I am trying to join in more, so thank you all

• Heart
Reactions: 70

PoppseeT

" What are the Instagram pages that you guys follow that help give you fun parenting ideas?"
TRANSLATION
" What Instagram pages can I copy parenting ideas from to make me look like a good Mum?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
A church pew is a beautiful bench. They’re made of wood which is hundreds and hundreds of years old with intricate carving details.
Like the one below.

What kind of moron think that cheap Argos type thing with shoe storage is a church pew?
You hinchers are thick as mince!
1631084076279.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Mejustme

VIP Member
Of course she'll be back later "he laaarved it guysssh" I've just got visions of poor Ron standing there silently trying to tidy the toys away because he understands enough to know mummazz wouldn't like this mess.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Whats with tje High School uniform. Just put him in a Tshirt, and joggers. He has gone frim swaddle to High School in 6 bloody months.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Fifah1907

VIP Member
In fairness to her not posting R in his uniform (if he is going to the school mentioned/does have it) I hope she never does post him in a uniform which shows his schools/nursery. It’s my pet hate when people do that. Same with those ‘first day (back) at school’ boards that have aaaaaaall the info on 🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 59

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
14 months is young, too young for a delay to be "noted" in speech. If 14 month old wasn't sitting up or pulling up on things, that would be a delay. I've literally just had my sons 2 year review on Monday, he's 27 months and is not as chatty or clear spoken as other kids his age and the health visitor isn't fussed either (neither am I, I've had a late speaker and an early one so far so this kid has nothing on me). As long as they can let you know their needs and you get it, it's not a problem until its a problem. I'll have a catch up with her when he is 30 months to see if I'm still satisfied or if I'd like intervention at all.
14 months is not old enough to worry, this is when their major and fine motor skills develop. Their language and emotional development generally gets looked at later.
Don't worry.
This threat is full of "pros" who tear Ron down but honestly, each kid is different and there's plenty of us who do not concider Ron behind. He's just a regular kid and we don't see him enough to judge nor should strangers on the Internet judge a 2 year old who literally cannot defend himself.
Absolute rubbish, you clearly don’t work in the field as no one has said anything would be escalated at this point, we’ve all said he would be monitored ready for early intervention!

also, no, the behaviour we see does not mimic a neurotypical a child, he displays some very obvious nd traits. I’m band 8 and work within senco settings as well as having my own nd child and being nd myself. Damn right I’m a pro, I’ve got a degree and masters to prove it

• Heart
Reactions: 58