Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she got a gifted grey backpack with a word on it for Ronnie - let him choose a nursery bag he likes with colour and a kid's design. It will do him the world of good getting out of Castle Greyskull for a while, meeting other kids and interacting with adults other than those yelling stuff like 'Roneeee!' and Dad's 'tend poo poo' and just being in the real world not some grey vacuum engineered for 'the gram'. Also he could have had playing outfits rather than a uniform.

Reactions: 23
I reckon heā€™s in a private schoolā€™s daycare nursery.
No matter what heā€™s wearing heā€™s going to have the best time being away from her controlling him all day.
Same, I think private school kindergarten starts age 2 +a term so that would be September for Ronnie. And yes they will need to wear a uniform, usually is the white polos and a logo jumper which im
Glad she has not shown. My kids go to a pre school and they had to wear polo shirts and logo jumpers and they are very strict

Reactions: 11
I feel likes sheā€™s seen all the other influencers sending their kids back and wants to be part of it.
Something is off with that whole nursery situation

ETA if it is true then Iā€™m happy for him.
Heā€™ll come back home expecting to do the things he does at nursery & sheā€™ll have to actually parent!! It might even give her an insight into how to play with her kids

Reactions: 15
A country mud boot room? Where the duck do they go to get their boots muddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If that's a bleeping church pew then I'm the archbishop of Canterbury. It's a piece of modern crappy mdf you total bellend! I have a bootroom; a real one though, it's mostly covered in MUD, dirty boots, dog hair and anything else the dogs have dragged in, general crap, grubby dog walking coats and anything else we don't want in the house. Not white washed tend church pews, fake flowers and tat! If she if trying to make herself relatable to actual hard working country people not chavvy wannabees who have more money than sense she is seriously barking up the wrong boot room and is going to get slaughtered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A church pew is a beautiful bench. Theyā€™re made of wood which is hundreds and hundreds of years old with intricate carving details.
Like the one below.

What kind of moron think that cheap Argos type thing with shoe storage is a church pew?
You hinchers are thick as mince!
1631084076279.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Btw has anyone noticed that SS range of clothing in the style has a t shirt with hinch life moto onā€¦ nobody is you and that is your power šŸ˜² so who copy righted who?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel likes sheā€™s seen all the other influencers sending their kids back and wants to be part of it.
Something is off with that whole nursery situation

ETA if it is true then Iā€™m happy for him.
Heā€™ll come back home expecting to do the things he does at nursery & sheā€™ll have to actually parent!! It might even give her an insight into how to play with her kids
Rex started nursery last summer term didnā€™t he? And has gone back yesterday (allegedly) too. Rex has a May birthday so possibly was allowed to start after may half term (I could be talking bollocks) if they had space. If Ronnies nursery only take them from 2 then he would have only been allowed to start this term.
I completely agree something not quite right about it though.

Reactions: 12
To be fair on her, and I loathe being fair to her, my kids nursery has a uniform like that. Itā€™s part of the school theyā€™ll go on to so hers might be the same.
My daughters nursery had a uniform as it was part of a school
But I thought school nurseries only take 3 year olds

but Iā€™m glad she never out the colour jumper or logo on
He is too many ā€œauntiesā€

also if Ronnie went to my kids nursery/ school Iā€™d be annoyed due to risk of these aunties and hinch constantly snapping videos

Reactions: 7

also if Ronnie went to my kids nursery/ school Iā€™d be annoyed due to risk of these aunties and hinch constantly snapping videos
No, private school ones takes them from 2, they start in the September after their second birthday and they wear a little uniform.

Reactions: 6

My sons nursery had a uniform but it was optional as lots of parents were moaning the clothes were getting ruined. It was attached to a school and had a baby unit to, I sent my son from 18 months x

Reactions: 6
Btw has anyone noticed that SS range of clothing in the style has a t shirt with hinch life moto onā€¦ nobody is you and that is your power šŸ˜² so who copy righted who?
They both stole it from Pinterest. Hope this helps šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Iā€™ve said before that my son went to nursery with an actual celebrityā€™s child. This child has a media ban - I donā€™t know the correct term- but the press canā€™t show their face and the parents donā€™t post this child on social media - not that they are media whores like sophie rose. There was never ever any issues with parents taking photos of this child. Never any issues with anyone taking advantage of this child being on the platform where images were shared with parents. Never. Iā€™d like to think that was mostly down to parents being sensible. But I would imagine a big part was also that we all knew that this child wasnā€™t shown online or in the press so respected their privacy. I do worry that ā€œRonā€™s auntiesā€ will think itā€™s fine to share pictures of him at nursery because Sophie shares so much of him. Even him on the bloody toilet. Urrgh. Sheā€™s done this to him. No one else.

Reactions: 41
I just watched that video of Ron leaving the house for nursery with the sound up. Why is she sniggering at him throughout? He opens the door, sheā€™s laughing, he walks along, sheā€™s laughing.. whatā€™s actually wrong with her?

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Nothing makes my day like reading last night's drivel. I just love the rich privileged few telling me who hasn't a lot that I should be grateful. You have cuntchops twining on about a frigging swimming pool and this clown buying so much or getting so much unnecessary shite....but we should all be grateful. duck clean off you pair you pair of scrotes

Reactions: 31
I just watched that video of Ron leaving the house for nursery with the sound up. Why is she sniggering at him throughout? He opens the door, sheā€™s laughing, he walks along, sheā€™s laughing.. whatā€™s actually wrong with her?
I noticed that too, he must be confused why heā€™s not being laughed at by a simpleton for everything he does when heā€™s at nursery! Bet it gets on his wick. Iā€™ve come to the conclusion Ron is the smartest one at caste greyskull for sure šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I noticed that too, he must be confused why heā€™s not being laughed at by a simpleton for everything he does when heā€™s at nursery! Bet it gets on his wick. Iā€™ve come to the conclusion Ron is the smartest one at caste greyskull for sure šŸ˜‚
Definitely. Imagine someone laughing every time you move. Sheā€™s undermining his confidence completely.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
That is my biggest pet hate of her over everything sheā€™s ever done! She constantly laughs at him & at anything he does! It actually makes me so angry

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.