Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else laughed so hard at the "pew" story that they had to change their socks 🤣
.......oh, just me then 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
14 months is young, too young for a delay to be "noted" in speech. If 14 month old wasn't sitting up or pulling up on things, that would be a delay. I've literally just had my sons 2 year review on Monday, he's 27 months and is not as chatty or clear spoken as other kids his age and the health visitor isn't fussed either (neither am I, I've had a late speaker and an early one so far so this kid has nothing on me). As long as they can let you know their needs and you get it, it's not a problem until its a problem. I'll have a catch up with her when he is 30 months to see if I'm still satisfied or if I'd like intervention at all.
14 months is not old enough to worry, this is when their major and fine motor skills develop. Their language and emotional development generally gets looked at later.
Don't worry.
This threat is full of "pros" who tear Ron down but honestly, each kid is different and there's plenty of us who do not concider Ron behind. He's just a regular kid and we don't see him enough to judge nor should strangers on the Internet judge a 2 year old who literally cannot defend himself.
Nobody on here tears Ron down 😂 simply pointing out the obvious out of genuine concern. Most of the people commenting are pros ye because they are mother's they have their own kids, and know exactly what their talking about and sharing their experiences just like you did above....
No need for Ron to defend himself at all here
I highly doubt he's going to care whats wrote about him here when he's old enough to read.....
And I'm sure his mother will protect him from the internet.....🙈 Cause that's a mother's job....but whoops his own mother sold him out from the day he was born....on the internet....for everyone to have an opinion....

• Heart
Already cramming the new place with seating areas then! Is that the only thing she can do?

Reactions: 14
Where’s ya mud room then Soph? Oh yes in your new million pound mansion. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if someone else has said this but SS was showing us her new utility room and now zopha has her own utility/ laundrette. Can this woman not come up with her own content. She seems to copy all her friends and pass it all of as her own
Sorry but this is the Hinch thread. We don’t care about SS here. There is a rave thread for SS and Hinch, are you lost hun?

Just kidding hunnnnay 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh yes the church pews of yore that were built for a congregation of 3 and added space for Kallax boxes to keep your bibles in!
looks like a modern monks bench/seat

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Where’s ya mud room then Soph? Oh yes in your new million pound mansion. Hope this helps.
That lovely barn conversion I shared has already sold 👀
Timeline fits with the furniture hoarding!

(Still hoping for the haunted house though)

• Haha
14 months is young, too young for a delay to be "noted" in speech. If 14 month old wasn't sitting up or pulling up on things, that would be a delay. I've literally just had my sons 2 year review on Monday, he's 27 months and is not as chatty or clear spoken as other kids his age and the health visitor isn't fussed either (neither am I, I've had a late speaker and an early one so far so this kid has nothing on me). As long as they can let you know their needs and you get it, it's not a problem until its a problem. I'll have a catch up with her when he is 30 months to see if I'm still satisfied or if I'd like intervention at all.
14 months is not old enough to worry, this is when their major and fine motor skills develop. Their language and emotional development generally gets looked at later.
Don't worry.
This threat is full of "pros" who tear Ron down but honestly, each kid is different and there's plenty of us who do not concider Ron behind. He's just a regular kid and we don't see him enough to judge nor should strangers on the Internet judge a 2 year old who literally cannot defend himself.
Absolute rubbish, you clearly don’t work in the field as no one has said anything would be escalated at this point, we’ve all said he would be monitored ready for early intervention!

also, no, the behaviour we see does not mimic a neurotypical a child, he displays some very obvious nd traits. I’m band 8 and work within senco settings as well as having my own nd child and being nd myself. Damn right I’m a pro, I’ve got a degree and masters to prove it

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Don't worry.
Oh piss off no one on here tears Ron down constantly. Get off your high horse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Don't worry.
Also it isn’t tearing down to note a child being neurodiverse; how abelist of you to suggest otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Don't worry.
You don't need to be a Pro to clearly see that Ron has many delays and is probably on the autistic scale🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
At the risk of derailing ...no-one is tearing that wee lad down as a mother of a child with Autism I wouldn't be here if they had!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.