Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ns22xo

“The washing machine drawer is my fave thing to clean guyyysssh”

“that’s why I’ve let it grow mould for months” 🙄
Genuinely how does it always get in that state? I had my old washing machine for 3 years and I cleaned the drawer once because some fabric softener had stained a bit of it yellow and then I cleaned it again when I donated it and to be honest it didn’t really need it. As if she’s been washing clothes with that festering in there for god knows how long. Also I swear she only ever shows herself cleaning the washing machine drawer and the shower and they’re always manky. I know she also shows the kitchen surfaces but we all know they’ve already been cleaned before she films. Why??

I bet nursery have asked what Ronnie’s favourite toys and ways to spend time are, and she can’t answer because he’s never allowed to play.

He’s probably massively overwhelmed too after a nursery day / morning - this goes for lots of children when they’re adjusting, whether NT or ND - so having something ready for him to play with is good, and my 2yo is always happiest outside or in water.

But here’s a radical idea - another way to unwind after nursery sitting at the table with your mum to do drawing, or stickers.
But that would involve clearing all the shit new Tessschooo range out the way.

Or even more radical, cuddling up together to chill out with your little one’s fave tv program for a little while.
But that would involve physical contact and emotional connection.
Nursery: What does Ronnie like to do at home?
Hinch: He likes cleaning, feeding the dog and throwing flour at the car
Nursery: okay and what does Ronnie like to play with at home?
Hinch: He likes cleaning, feeding the dog and throwing flour at the car
Nursery: ...
Hinch: All the best, bye

• Haha
Reactions: 58

MissPrint

VIP Member
I’m gonna call it now - I reckon Fiddler and Tiny Tears Al have sold up and put money jointly in a pot towards a big country gaff alongside Sopha and Vesticle. Probably with a separate living accommodation for them, but I reckon they’re all going to live in a whitewashed pine plot somewhere...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

SHOCK

I’m calling a BINGO on her announcing the house move on Christmas Day. Like she’s done previously with the pregnancy announcement, there’ll be ‘one last gift’ under the tree and it’ll be the new house keys wrapped up in a little box, then she’ll do a story opening the door to the new house with soppy quotes and loads of ‘I’ve been so excited to share this guyssssssssssssssshhhhh!’ with some form of ballad playing in the background and everything filtered to fuck. Pretending it’s all for her sheep and they’ll all fall for it hook line and sinker and stroke her ego by sending her messages of congratulations and ‘you deserve this!’ When in reality she can only afford the house as she’s a con/sales woman who’s fleeced every single on of her followers. I really don’t get how so many people still follow her and can’t see through her bullshit 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So on the day that they’ve announced even more cuts to people’s wages, people that are already struggling post pandemic, she posts a £180 lamp that she had to have because it’s her favourite colour.
Fuck her and Stacey solomon with her thousands of pounds of fucking baby shower. I’m struggling to find the money to feed and clothe my kids and working 2 jobs to do so.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’m so happy for Ronnie that he’s spending some time with toddler people. He’s going to have the best time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Danielle0120

VIP Member
👏 Amazing recap Buns, as always 🏆 xx

Not sure why he's in a uniform. He's not in school nursery. He's in daycare, pre nursery if you like. My kids all went to one and we were told comfy clothes that you don't mind if they get grubby. Not once did I put my kids in uniforms til they started SCHOOL nursery at 3 but you do you do Soph.... What the fuck is she doing to his hair??? She prods everyone and everything with those manky fingers. It looks shit.

I don't believe she's all emotional either. She's just happy to get shot of him. Wonder how long he's going for? There's no set time limits for daycare. Could be there til 3, 4, 5 for all we know. Which won't be surprising cos she'll make sure to get every last second out of him being there til she has to be a somewhat version of a mother again.

I'm so happy for that little boy, I really am, go Ron!!!! Go see colours, real toys, noises (and not just your mams screeching) interact with people! I hope when Sophie (or Jamie cos she's too famous) goes to collect him, i hope he makes an absolute fuss of not wanting to go home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Curlique

VIP Member
Ronnie was like a caged animal trying to escape, he was that determined to open the door and get out to nursery!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Honestly pissed me nickers at some of these comments. Dunno how we get so much hate, I think we're up there for being one of the funniest 'freds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

MissPrint

VIP Member
Yes!! I know who you mean.
Puts me off saying anything at all as it’s so controlling.
I feel forced to pick a ‘side’. Why can’t people dislike them both? Why is there an assumption that if you dislike Hinch you’re a SS fan?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
It’s so pathetic isn’t it? She tries to go all extra being a mom, and in her mind that means setting up a play area for Ronnie. Meanwhile we are all here like, “wait what? Isn’t that what you do every day for your kids?” She is completely out of touch with the real world. It’s all about curating and styling the perfect story to tell on the gram and she falls flat every time. Which reminds me…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Good luck with that white t-shirt hunnay. Ron will look like a sack of Shit when he comes home, it won’t be white, guaranteed.

At least now, Ron is going to get some proper interaction with his peers and nursery nurses etc that will be able to recognise if there is any traits etc and hopefully get his parents to fucking listen and do things with him.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Here’s an idea hinch on a lovely hot sunny day. Get the paddling pool out. A sprinkler. A washing up bowl of water. Scoops and cups. Play with water. Nothing fancy. Just water. It’s hot. Have an ice lolly. Get some ice out of the freezer and play with that.
We’ve been in the paddling pool all afternoon post nursery (my youngest still freaked out and only did an hour but baby steps). We’ve played with our little plastic boats in the paddling pool. We’ve filled up bowls of water. Tipped it out and then started again lol. We are now playing with playdoh and will do some painting cos I’m a meanie and only do those things outside ha ha. So got to take advantage nge of the nice weather.
NOTHING FANCY.
I actually hate a lot of those insta play accounts that are all about how pretty the fuckitn rainbow lentils are on the tuff tray and not the actual fucking playing.

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
There’s nothing nicer than projecting your own anxieties and emotions on to a young child.

Said no parent, ever.

Did she have to make all those negative comments whilst doing his hair? Why couldn’t she do what everyone else does and wait until she had dropped him off then cry in the car on the way home?

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Sorry if someone else has said this but SS was showing us her new utility room and now zopha has her own utility/ laundrette. Can this woman not come up with her own content. She seems to copy all her friends and pass it all of as her own
Sorry but this is the Hinch thread. We don’t care about SS here. There is a rave thread for SS and Hinch, are you lost hun?

Just kidding hunnnnay 😉😂

• Haha

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
Oh yes the church pews of yore that were built for a congregation of 3 and added space for Kallax boxes to keep your bibles in!

Fucking dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂 reminded me of when Rachel is buying all that furniture and lying to Phoebe 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49