Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes the church pews of yore that were built for a congregation of 3 and added space for Kallax boxes to keep your bibles in!

bleeping dead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ reminded me of when Rachel is buying all that furniture and lying to Phoebe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Can just imagine Hinch now

โ€œJayymiiiiie I need an apothecary table!!โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didnโ€™t she post like 3 days ago about giving furniture a new lease of life? Im sure she said that. then she goes and buys some boujee twatlamp from Next thatโ€™ll be going to the lamp people within 6 months?
Boujee twatlamp๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€dead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
MUD ROOM?!
MUD FROM WHERE?! YOUR GARDEN IS ASTROTURF AND YOUR LIFE IS PLASTIC ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I was just coming to say this ๐Ÿคฃ I am a regular church goer and not once have I seen a pew like that. Has she never stepped foot in a church? Ohur holier than though Sophs??

Also the bible comment, I'm not a snowflake and can take a joke but there was no need for the LOL. What's funny about having a BIBLE SOPHIE ROSE????
She always has to go one better.
You know fish to feed a crowd yea,water into wine-I approve..but cuddle chair into the fecking o2?
Slophie you win girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Your last few comments have made me howl. IT'S NOT OAK
Gwaaaannnnnn get rowdy
Thanks, it's really triggered me tonight and I don't know why. I mean how can anybody at 31 be so bleeping clueless about everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m sure she recently followed a country account and is basically trying to become them she will be trading in the LV for tweed soon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly pissed me nickers at some of these comments. Dunno how we get so much hate, I think we're up there for being one of the funniest 'freds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Well im going to sounds thick as duck...but what in hell is a mud room?
Itโ€™s basically a room you have if you live in the country thatโ€™s got somewhere to sit and sometimes a sink, you use it as a separate entrance so you donโ€™t drag mud through the house and kick your wellies off there and store all the muddy stuff there

Itโ€™s something Tories have. Us plebs just call it a bleeping porch
Iโ€™m not a Tory I swear, I just love a scroll on Rightmove ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well im going to sounds thick as duck...but what in hell is a mud room?
I think normal people know it as a utility room or porch where you take off muddy boots she must of been reading bleeping country life or something ๐Ÿ˜‚ Although sheโ€™s always gone on an on about wanting a utility room so probably some subliminal message in there somewhere coz where the hell has she got room for that bench! and when do they leave the house to get muddy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.