Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
To be fair on her, and I loathe being fair to her, my kids nursery has a uniform like that. It’s part of the school they’ll go on to so hers might be the same.

Reactions: 49

Dotty.Day

Long time lurker here……. Sopha should try talking to Ron using properly formed sentences. Wtf, it’s only ever cackling, poking and random words like dahhhhlinn!!! Talk. To. Your. Child. Properly.

Poor kid, he’s got a proper pair of clueless pricks for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Poking at his hair, she's not actually doing anything to it. She couldve had the opportunity to show what she does to his hair 🙄
Don't tell me she's going to tend cry about his first day. I was never the parent to cry about their kids going to school 🤣
only time I ever saw my parents genuinely sad About a first day of school was my last one. Every other year it was a ‘thank fuck they’re back’ 😂 my last one was their last one after 21 years of them 😂😂

not once did those words come out my mouth while he was near me!
Guaranteed that she’s one of those who thinks that because Ronnie can’t talk, he doesn’t understand. Non verbal doesn’t mean non understanding, Hinch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Danielle0120

VIP Member
There we go tattlecunts, farm house incoming.

*maybe even my bible* shut the fuck up taking the piss. She's so disrespectful

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
How come she’s so quick to tell everyone it’s not a gift or an ad but when it is a gift or an ad she never admits it? Sneaky, greedy, grabby cow

Reactions: 46

collie2

There’s so many missed tv opportunities:

Faster Chef
Fash in the Attic
Dancing on mud
Gardeners…not in my world
Art Attack - like what jimbobnojob says when she sneaks up on him in the garage
I’m half a celebrity get me out again
Greysallaroundme
I jast laaav it Island

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh yes the church pews of yore that were built for a congregation of 3 and added space for Kallax boxes to keep your bibles in!
looks like a modern monks bench/seat

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I do giggle when she does her little montages. Pick clothes up from a huge pile.. Throw them.... Put phone down and pick them back up like a big divvy to put them away neatly. Could you be arsed cos I couldn't

• Haha

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
D5A2FBBE-CB86-471E-9C69-6232ADAE98AD.png

Looks like the filter didn’t get her nose….she should embrace the natural unfiltered mum life look, it’s defo more relatable than constant filters!
Shouldn’t she remember teething with Ronnie? Why is she asking for advice like she’s never had a baby?!

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
No Soph saying ‘hope it helps’ doesn’t help me in the slightest you silly bitch, that £180 you supposedly spent on a lamp is nearly a months worth of food to me & my kids fuck the fuck off showing off!

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Last time I checked we were pretty much all firmly Team Ronnie?
Have concerns that his needs might not being picked up on and met but by and large we all think he’s a mega wee lad? Nobody tears Ronnie down we champion him where his parents fail to.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Hahahahahahaha this bench is just so big I have nowhere to put it til my new house reveal so keep buying my tesco tat to help me pay my bills
hahahahahhh it's so funny HAHAHAHA GUYZ JAMIE CALLS IT A LAUNDRETTE fuck you and your utility Stacey 😴

Fuck off you boring CuNtS

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’m gonna call it now - I reckon Fiddler and Tiny Tears Al have sold up and put money jointly in a pot towards a big country gaff alongside Sopha and Vesticle. Probably with a separate living accommodation for them, but I reckon they’re all going to live in a whitewashed pine plot somewhere...
Oh my god

White House Farm

White Washed Farm

• Haha

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
Look at wee Ron heading out that door not a bother on him, I’m so happy for him getting out of the bleak midwinter house and away from them two eejits!

A wee shout out to @Bunnykins keep up the good work ❤

• Heart

gremlin

So, she’s bought a lamp from Next who have recently started selling her shite loungewear on their website. It might not be an ad, but she’s definitely trying to lead her sheep to it.

Sneaky mare.

CoolMom

VIP Member
🚨🚨 ITS ANOTHER FACE SLAPPING VIDEO GUYZZZZZ 🚨🚨 THIS IS NOT A DRILL! SHES FUCKING LOST THE PLOT AGAIN! 🚨🚨

Quick someone screen record this for the archives! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow