Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s an idea hinch on a lovely hot sunny day. Get the paddling pool out. A sprinkler. A washing up bowl of water. Scoops and cups. Play with water. Nothing fancy. Just water. It’s hot. Have an ice lolly. Get some ice out of the freezer and play with that.
We’ve been in the paddling pool all afternoon post nursery (my youngest still freaked out and only did an hour but baby steps). We’ve played with our little plastic boats in the paddling pool. We’ve filled up bowls of water. Tipped it out and then started again lol. We are now playing with playdoh and will do some painting cos I’m a meanie and only do those things outside ha ha. So got to take advantage nge of the nice weather.
NOTHING FANCY.
I actually hate a lot of those insta play accounts that are all about how pretty the fuckitn rainbow lentils are on the tuff tray and not the actual bleeping playing.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Can you imagine nursery asking what kind of “play” does she do with Ronnie at home and she’s like well we once threw flour at the car

• Haha
Reactions: 36
" What are the Instagram pages that you guys follow that help give you fun parenting ideas?"
TRANSLATION
" What Instagram pages can I copy parenting ideas from to make me look like a good Mum?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Why would you have to set something up 🤷🏻‍♀️surely all his toys should be accessible? I'm not a parenting expert by any stretch but I have managed (somehow) to bring up two children into adulthood. When nursery/playschool was finished we went to the park, if they were tired we went home cuddled on the sofa, read a book, watched TV. They played with their toys and (often) I played with them, but THEY chose which toys they wanted, I didn't lay anything out for them because it was fun for me to do 😔
This👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Ronnies toys should be in the lounge and his room so he can go and choose and play with his toys as and when he wants. Hinch get some bloody parenting classes as your are useless😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 30
Why would you have to set something up 🤷🏻‍♀️surely all his toys should be accessible? I'm not a parenting expert by any stretch but I have managed (somehow) to bring up two children into adulthood. When nursery/playschool was finished we went to the park, if they were tired we went home cuddled on the sofa, read a book, watched TV. They played with their toys and (often) I played with them, but THEY chose which toys they wanted, I didn't lay anything out for them because it was fun for me to do 😔
Hinch loves to play with the toys too! Sharing is caring. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That mud kitchen is from last year and it’s clearly never seen a drop of mud. Literally what is the point… our mud kitchen is absolutely caked in mud after a whole year of making mud pies rain or shine

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine nursery asking what kind of “play” does she do with Ronnie at home and she’s like well we once threw flour at the car
She will lie and say she doesn’t film it for Instagram because she knows they can go and look. Hinch my dear you better learn fast and get playing with your son and let him have toys in his home. You can’t hide anymore now nursery then school have become involved in your child’s life.😉

Reactions: 21
This👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Ronnies toys should be in the lounge and his room so he can go and choose and play with his toys as and when he wants. Hinch get some bloody parenting classes as your are useless😩😩😩😩
I’m genuinely shocked she didn’t try to go down the whole “pretty play set up” route when Ronnie was younger. She could have gotten loads of easy content out of all of it. Just proves she’s bone idle.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Where's the evidence of him actually playing with it? If he's only at nursery in the morning surely he'd be home by now?? All for the gram, what a life!

Reactions: 16
Where's the evidence of him actually playing with it? If he's only at nursery in the morning surely he'd be home by now?? All for the gram, what a life!
I’m guessing he goes the long way home via Ma Barkers🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck off she's only just starting to do this when Ronnie is over 2???? Only just starting to realise she's a mother???? What a bleeping disgrace!!

She'll be loving the few hours a day away from him, it'll be her favourite part of day so she can behave acting like number one mum

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know about anyone else but when my wassshhhing macchhhhhhhine drawer needs a freshen up guys all I do is chuck it in the scchhhink with some warm water and a drop of bleach and let it soak then give it a wipe over to get rid of any excchhesss grime. Good as new. Schhhwipe up for more genius tipsssss guyzzzz!! 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Im not anti nursery by the way and it will do him the world of good but when she acts all upset it makes you think if she was really bothered since neither of them have a proper job they could take him to playgroup instead and stay with him why does she act like she makes these huge sacrifices and choices against her will almost

Reactions: 22
Im not anti nursery by the way and it will do him the world of good but when she acts all upset it makes you think if she was really bothered since neither of them have a proper job they could take him to playgroup instead and stay with him why does she act like she makes these huge sacrifices and choices against her will almost
She thinks it makes her seem relatable but she’s so far from it!x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This again - most people on here agree that Ronnie is behind. The people that don't are the ones offended because of their personal issues. Ronnie does have delays. Period. If you've followed hinch long enough you would see there are SO many other reasoning to this. Not just his speech. Go back on the threads and look, it's been spoken about in great depth numerous times. Fankoo
My kids 2 and a half and not saying more than 10 words. He understands everything said to him and he can let us know what he wants but uts almost like he knows it winds us up when he won't say the words. Anyway, I know that he's behind so I contacted the hv even before his 2 year review. She came out a Mon later for the review and agreed that he maybe needs some help so he's on the waiting list for salt. I've asked if there's anything else I can do and she said nope.

Thing is, Hinch could address this and help others in the same position rather than tell lies. But as always she has to make out that everything is just perfect guyzz if I'm honest.. HONEST!! that phrase out of her mouth alone is a joke!! twit.

Anyway Danielle, lovely to see you still here and I also appreciated what you said about bottle feeding on the previous thread. It actually reminded me of experiences I had at baby groups with my son. 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here’s an idea hinch on a lovely hot sunny day. Get the paddling pool out. A sprinkler. A washing up bowl of water. Scoops and cups. Play with water. Nothing fancy. Just water. It’s hot. Have an ice lolly. Get some ice out of the freezer and play with that.
We’ve been in the paddling pool all afternoon post nursery (my youngest still freaked out and only did an hour but baby steps). We’ve played with our little plastic boats in the paddling pool. We’ve filled up bowls of water. Tipped it out and then started again lol. We are now playing with playdoh and will do some painting cos I’m a meanie and only do those things outside ha ha. So got to take advantage nge of the nice weather.
NOTHING FANCY.
I actually hate a lot of those insta play accounts that are all about how pretty the fuckitn rainbow lentils are on the tuff tray and not the actual bleeping playing.
When my daughter was a toddler she loved water play and we used to get all the pans out, fill them up and then use jugs and tumblers to mess about. She also loved the washing up bowl filled up and her little family of yellow ducks had hours of fun quacking in there! 😊 It speaks volumes of her abundant lack of parenting ability that she's asking the advice of total strangers on how to play with Ronnie. 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I bet nursery have asked what Ronnie’s favourite toys and ways to spend time are, and she can’t answer because he’s never allowed to play.

He’s probably massively overwhelmed too after a nursery day / morning - this goes for lots of children when they’re adjusting, whether NT or ND - so having something ready for him to play with is good, and my 2yo is always happiest outside or in water.

But here’s a radical idea - another way to unwind after nursery sitting at the table with your mum to do drawing, or stickers.
But that would involve clearing all the tit new Tessschooo range out the way.

Or even more radical, cuddling up together to chill out with your little one’s fave tv program for a little while.
But that would involve physical contact and emotional connection.
That used to be the best part of nursery-after lunch story and snuggle on the sofa-it involves a sofa,
Surely she could do that?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.