Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on the day that they’ve announced even more cuts to people’s wages, people that are already struggling post pandemic, she posts a £180 lamp that she had to have because it’s her favourite colour.
duck her and Stacey solomon with her thousands of pounds of bleeping baby shower. I’m struggling to find the money to feed and clothe my kids and working 2 jobs to do so.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m (perhaps foolishly) giving the benefit of the doubt and hoping Ron did go to nursery today.
Regardless of how clean we think he looks.

My childminder spends most of the day outdoors so my 2 year old is generally filthy at the end, but sometimes he can come home looking immaculate if they’ve been inside looking at books / train track / dolls etc or if they’ve been drawing with crayons, doing fine motor games like threading buttons.

I just hope that Ronnie has enjoyed himself, it was going to be a big deal for any child after the last couple of years, but especially for children who have their parents home and not working a lot, so are used to the same few faces.
I hope he actually got to play with others today & have fun without his over bearing mother

Reactions: 14
Ron can talk perfectly fine fffank you
Does she realise that he's not a baby anymore and that he should be looking at her when his name is mentioned to see whats being said about him, or smiling to himself when she's thanking his for his help,even if he can't talk does she realise that he should be understanding almost everything that's being said to him????

Reactions: 18
So on the day that they’ve announced even more cuts to people’s wages, people that are already struggling post pandemic, she posts a £180 lamp that she had to have because it’s her favourite colour.
duck her and Stacey solomon with her thousands of pounds of bleeping baby shower. I’m struggling to find the money to feed and clothe my kids and working 2 jobs to do so.
She won’t have any clue about the wider world. It doesn’t have any impact on her.

The changes to social care and the NI rates; the drop in Universal Credits payments happening next month.

These are things that will have a devastating impact on a lot of her shoppers followers, but she won’t ever comment on them because then she has to pretend to give a tit.

Reactions: 25
That lamp is awful, she’s got no taste anyway but that is hideous, it looks like an old ladder with a lampshade on top.
Perhaps that’s what she wanted the “vintage” ladder for.
Tbf it's inspired me.
Don't come at me when I'm famous.
OK,so I copied you Mrs H🤷‍♀️
20210907_184341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 145
Over bearing but at the same time absent neglectful mother
Trust me as much as we don’t like Inch

Kaytee - the nurse mum was really neglectful of her now ( dead ) 4 year old , he was disabled & had a lot of special needs. Have a look at her threads if you’re interested

Yep! Why does she always do that?! Surely someone's told her by now she that she's supposed to make people aware when something is an ad?!
She makes my mind boggle , she was moaning about ads on her podcast

Reactions: 7
I’m gonna call it now - I reckon Fiddler and Tiny Tears Al have sold up and put money jointly in a pot towards a big country gaff alongside Sopha and Vesticle. Probably with a separate living accommodation for them, but I reckon they’re all going to live in a whitewashed pine plot somewhere...
Sorry just sniggering at Tiny Tears Al 🙊🤣 as you were…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait, when Ron’s been at home all day, he has at least one outfit change, but today, when he’s been at nursery, he was still in his white top 4+ hours after gettin home?

Reactions: 14
No Soph saying ‘hope it helps’ doesn’t help me in the slightest you silly witch, that £180 you supposedly spent on a lamp is nearly a months worth of food to me & my kids duck the duck off showing off!

Reactions: 45
Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree 🤣
Oh don't! She'll be planting an apple tree next and then dashing off to Morrisons for a few Granny Smith's in order to show us "Wot I've got on my tree guzzzzyyyy. I love it, cackle, cackle, cackle"

Just like the 'tend tomato, we'll have 'tend apple 🍏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.