Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness where is there wall space in that house to put a bench?? Or is there a secret extension we don’t know about 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If her pur-chase goes past the paint phase i would pay money to see her face when she DIstreshes the edges on the pew, and the OAK starts to peel up!!!! For once i wish she didnt read here!! Lol
Edited typo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just imagining her sat in her mud room in her trackie taking off her LV trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think normal people know it as a utility room or porch where you take off muddy boots she must of been reading bleeping country life or something 😂 Although she’s always gone on an on about wanting a utility room so probably some subliminal message in there somewhere coz where the hell has she got room for that bench! and when do they leave the house to get muddy?
The only way she’d read Country Life is if it had her bloody face on the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know. I think he’s going to be confused to actually be allowed to play with stuff that’s brightly coloured and makes a noise. He’ll love it though. It’s best for him to be out of that house as much as possible. I reckon Jamie was probably the driving force behind it though. She’d be happy to leave him propped up behind the sofa.
This 🥺!! We love you Bunny!!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In all seriousness where is there wall space in that house to put a bench?? Or is there a secret extension we don’t know about 😂😂
It's for the new house, she's announcing it at Christmas with a slowmo montage

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also before I step off my soapbox…

comments from that poster are unhelpful. All posters on here have noticed Ronnie displays several neurodiverse traits, by saying that is “tearing him down” is saying that having neurodiverse traits is somehow shameful and means you’re behind…

it doesn’t mean that at all. The world is geared towards neurotypical people which means neurodiverse people often get left behind and we can need adjustments to make living in a neurotypical world easier.

I have progressed through lots of training and worked my way up to near the top of my field. I’m neurodiverse and proud, I don’t process emotions like others, I have behaviours like hyper focusing and rsd that mean processing things can be harder for me but with the right support, I have got through life and managed to do well.

no one and I mean no one has said a bad word about Ronnie. If they did; I’d be the first to pull them up. Whether or not he ends up getting diagnosis, he has displayed some obvious traits and that is not shameful. The people doing him the most harm are commenters like this, making our neurodiversity is a flaw and the people doing him the most damage of all, are the parents who refuse to acknowledge he does display some traits and addressing how they are monitoring it as they want the best for their son.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
One wasshhhh load of sheets doesn’t make a laundrette jay dog you thick twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think normal people know it as a utility room or porch where you take off muddy boots she must of been reading bleeping country life or something 😂 Although she’s always gone on an on about wanting a utility room so probably some subliminal message in there somewhere coz where the hell has she got room for that bench! and when do they leave the house to get muddy?
my mum calls it a boot room the feckin Tory ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been discussed. I went back to her 1st pregnancy pictures when she went on this morning and she was so so thin. I read on here that she was sectioned rather than having a pregnancy issue, which is really sad!! So she photoshops because she's alot bigger than she wants to be..?

Reactions: 8
Just catching up, have started a new job which means I can’t sit up till 3 every morning being a nusty troll… so just needed to say Hinch and Stinky Solomon are morphing into the same person/character. That friendship is so forced I can’t stand it or them. As you were, trolls, ATV 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.