Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly think she does it to make him upset so he cries and clings to them on purpose infront of teachers so she feels important. Didn't work by look of him walking out of the door without a care in the world and I don't believe he cried in nursery. I reckon he loved seeing the back of them both .. My kids went back to school yesterday and it was my middle childs first time in Reception so there til 3pm instead of her usual 1130 nursery finish , she was a bit nervous. I bigged school up sooooo much to the point she literally ran into class and she settled amazingly. She went to bed last night SO excited for school today. thought that was normal parenting, obviously not in her case . I took all 3 of them for a icecream after school yesterday as a big well done. After so much uncertainty with schools being on and off the past couple of years, our children need so much praise.
Love this, you’re a fab mum ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s wrong with a bleeping sandwich man 🤦‍♀️

my boys would of loved a little
Picnic outside on a day like today. We would of had the sprinkler up and been through it god she’s bleeping clueless 🤦‍♀️
ETA
Completely off topic sorry guysh but i have to ask, how’s your dog & her puppies? 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All in his 'school' big boy get up, but has a bedroom for a baby!!! Odd!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Oh of course he had a few you silly witch with you saying YOU felt sick 🙄🙄
I believe she says what she thinks a normal parent says no maternal instincts in her at all!!!
She takes after Freda Fiddle Fingers in that respect. Remember when she brought Ronnie in to meet Lennie for the first time? Freda brought the child through the door to see, “Mummy’s new baby”! Who in their right mind says anything as stupid as that, guaranteed to alienate Ron from the get go. And the apple hasn’t fallen too far from the tree!

I have four children, all grown up now, and was advised to make the older child feel important and welcome when meeting “your new brother” and jealousy could be avoided. Those fuckwits haven’t a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope Ronnie got on okay today at nursery, I really really do because I suspect it would be so very different to what he's used to because at home he's not allowed to be free and play with toys and just be himself. Even the food he gets isn't normal. It breaks my heart thinking of him turning round to look at one of his teachers for approval when he's playing with something like he does with his "mum".

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Haha so just caught up on stories and Hinch had done the lunch for Ron. I then scroll on to 'five minute mum' stories, she had posted the idea 4 hrs before hinch 🤣🤣. Wonder where she got the idea from 🤔😂
Ahhh this explains why they magically just happened to be Ronnie's "favourite" lunch today then!!!🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her food always turns my stomach when I look at it. She never seasons anything either. It's always cheese!

Reactions: 22
I hope Ronnie got on okay today at nursery, I really really do because I suspect it would be so very different to what he's used to because at home he's not allowed to be free and play with toys and just be himself. Even the food he gets isn't normal. It breaks my heart thinking of him turning round to look at one of his teachers for approval when he's playing with something like he does with his "mum".
And wonder why they haven't got a phone in their hand

Reactions: 14
I’ve had no personal experience of needing help but I had a friend who’s son did and she said exactly the same, the State was a lot better.
I float about between all different sorts of settings and I’m always really angry on sen parents in private settings, they spend a fortune on fees and it’s pretty tit to be honest! Lots more close minded views as well I’ve noticed!

I hope Ronnie gets the help he needs and deserves to thrive

Can someone please show this woman the seasoning cupboard? Her food is why white people have a reputation for cooking shite food. That lunch looked truly disgusting

Her food always turns my stomach when I look at it. She never seasons anything either. It's always cheese!
Tend cheese to make it worse.
Quick poll.Which is the best bit of a cucumber?
Is it A:
🤦‍♀️

S
I float about between all different sorts of settings and I’m always really angry on sen parents in private settings, they spend a fortune on fees and it’s pretty tit to be honest! Lots more close minded views as well I’ve noticed!

I hope Ronnie gets the help he needs and deserves to thrive

Can someone please show this woman the seasoning cupboard? Her food is why white people have a reputation for cooking shite food. That lunch looked truly disgusting
Slof's mother is a crap cook ...pass it on🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg her cooking drives me mad, it’s the same crap and she’s using the lion king song again , it annoys me that she uses it cuz I love that song
I went through her recipes recently, I never saw the spaghetti hoop pie so I went for a nosey as ye do. I couldn’t believe me eyes 🤣
I hope that she can see us nusty trolls actually give a damn about Ronnie. He looks to be a wee dote.
Make the wean some decent 🤬 food!!! Cooking I know not everyone can do it, but like all the ££ she has she could buy a fancy slow cooker. But then again hasn’t she lied about being a struggling cook as well as everything else? 🙄

Reactions: 20
Never been happier about a child I don’t know going off to nursery…..I hope he has the best time. What an absolute little darling he is ♥

Reactions: 27
All hail my little coco curling custard. Controls my daughters crazy ass hair!! But doesn’t leave it sticky or crunchy and I live for it 😆 she goes to nursery dressed like god knows what some days (especially when her dad takes her 🙃) but 100% they don’t care what they wear. But then I’m surprised grinch hasn’t sent him in designer everything
Smells incredible too, could sit and smell his coconutty little head all day 😂😂 it helps a bit with his frizz but only to a degree. He’s not 2 until October so he’s still climbing around all over and rubbing his hair all over the sofa, etc so it still ends up like a nest 😂

I’m quite surprised that he’s not got some chavtastic outfit with his name plastered all over, matching bag etc.

Reactions: 8
Empty bag …not really going to nursery!!
Clean shirt …hasn’t really been to nursery !!

I will eat a massive slice of humble pie if I‘m proved wrong 😑

Reactions: 27
Smells incredible too, could sit and smell his coconutty little head all day 😂😂 it helps a bit with his frizz but only to a degree. He’s not 2 until October so he’s still climbing around all over and rubbing his hair all over the sofa, etc so it still ends up like a nest 😂

I’m quite surprised that he’s not got some chavtastic outfit with his name plastered all over, matching bag etc.
Yes! I need to invest more in the rest of the range! And yup, my little girl was 2 last month. She’s in the stage of having her hair up, then down then uo so it becomes a scraggy mess again 🤣

Kids hey! But at least we pay attention to ours and love and care for ours not like old grinchy 😉

Reactions: 7
Because she makes out like she’s an amazing cook yet everything either comes from a packet or is someone else’s idea.
Why doesn’t she let Ronnie help make food with her? You can get child safe blunt knives etc, I bet he’d love to help. I can’t help but see how sad beautiful Ronnie looks in his eyes all the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.