Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slapping herself on the head!!! Last time she did that she ended up in the dog barrrrsket having a meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't want to take the piss (too much) because I know spiders are a real phobia for some people. I'm absolutely petrified of them so if that was me with them 2 on the stairs I'd probably be standing in my own tit. Her cry (I think) at the end did make me giggle a bit though....... What I will say is she needs to get it under control before Ronnie is older, tbh he's old enough now.. I know he's in bed, but they'll be a spider near her when he's awake before long, she can't behave like that infront of him. He'll copy and be petrified himself.

Reactions: 21
Don't blame him at all but I reckon she's the type to be like ok night then! she has no affection in her...

Me and my eldest have a secret bedtime handshake but I always get my cuddle and kiss off him afters! (It happened cos I have a hand thing with my dad whenever I see him, we do it when saying goodbye. Literally like the film meet the parents 😂😂😂 I'm 28 and we've been doing it since I was tiny)
But me, my middle and yongest girls do this (bit cheesy so apologies) : I tuck them both in, I say I... They say love. I say you, they say so... You get it.... Ends up being I love you so much, forever, always, you're my.. And we all say BEST FRIENDDDDD! Goodnighttttttt! Every. Single. Night.

Poor Ron, no affection off his own mum.
This is just so lovely!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You're right Sopha, you wouldn't be good in the Celeb Jungle, because you're not a bleeping celebrity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I hate spiders, but I have one of those brush things that catches spiders...simple! Or use the hoover. Batshit crazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who's mark ? 🤔 The night time video Ron is looking at someone , then it cuts off , he kisses the dog and hinch goes awww mark 🤔 unless I'm hearing things 🤣
Hahaha I think it was ‘owww ma hearrrt’ but Mark may be another one of their ‘staff’ another family member like Mad Ma???? Idk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amazing! She’s back to smacking herself round the face like a proper loon! THIS is the Hinch content I live for!! Hahahaha!
72BDE572-F623-4FB8-BD40-A845D3181F16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can’t cope with the spider crap. I’m so close to unfollowing especially after that weird poking of Ron’s hair lol
I don’t believe there was just conveniently two spiders on her stairs just when she needed to go up and I don’t believe she’s afraid of them either, my daughter is so afraid of spiders ( she’s 26 so not a child )and she wouldn’t even put herself that close to them, stop with the fake acting and the lies, it’s childish and pathetic and her attention seeking has just become absolutely absurd now, stop embarrassing yourself sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just caught up, late tonight as after dinner I took the kids into the garden, we piled on the comfy seats with drinks, biggest talked about his day while littlest told us he could see waterfalls and mountains in the clouds. The dog (not my third child) had a great time chasing her ball.

Soph couldn’t do that as she has no where to sit outside does she?
Oh and she’s the one that likes looking at the clouds. Not with the kids, though.

Anyway….

If Jamieshortforjames is out, either Cling On or Fiddle Fingers was on bedtime duty. I wouldn’t mind betting Cling On is there a lot to help out. Whoever it was off camera, Ronnie was more engaged with them than Sophthesloth.

She had to go up to get to Lonnie - well done, yet another ad for unsafe sleep you absolute moron.
Babies should not sleep unsupervised for the first 6 months as they use you to regulate their breathing. Video monitors do not count.

I love how gentle Ron is with his little bro and with Hennerz. He clearly adores them.

I do think that’s a snidey at SS though too, as there’s been lots about how Rex isn’t gentle and what will happen when the pink one arrives…..

Why is Gretel hitting herself in the face again?

Some days I feel like a tit mum. Thank duck I can watch her and realise I’m not quite that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she basically tipped all his wardrobe out so she can stage an ad for her drawer divider things to seem relatable might just be me but as a mum of 2 and another on the way who the heck has time for that 🤣
A jobless pair of twats have pllllleennnnty of time for that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is so damn cute.
My 2.5 year old is still boobed to sleep but the 4 year old kisses as cuddles me before he gets into bed. I’d be heartbroken if either of my boys didn’t want mummy cuddles.
My 18 month old daughter doesn’t always want a hug or kiss at bedtime, but we always ask her and let her choose if she wants to. She will always say goodnight, well, buh-bye, which is also goodnight for her and she’ll say lub ooo! If she never wanted hugs I think it’d break my heart! I certainly wouldn’t be posting my kid not hugging me online!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What the f*#k did I just witness.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That is so damn cute.
My 2.5 year old is still boobed to sleep but the 4 year old kisses as cuddles me before he gets into bed. I’d be heartbroken if either of my boys didn’t want mummy cuddles.
Awww mummy is the best comfort. I love your parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can honestly say I haven’t once laughed at my child like a maniacal nutter

Reactions: 10
Don't blame him at all but I reckon she's the type to be like ok night then! she has no affection in her...

Me and my eldest have a secret bedtime handshake but I always get my cuddle and kiss off him afters! (It happened cos I have a hand thing with my dad whenever I see him, we do it when saying goodbye. Literally like the film meet the parents 😂😂😂 I'm 28 and we've been doing it since I was tiny)
But me, my middle and yongest girls do this (bit cheesy so apologies) : I tuck them both in, I say I... They say love. I say you, they say so... You get it.... Ends up being I love you so much, forever, always, you're my.. And we all say BEST FRIENDDDDD! Goodnighttttttt! Every. Single. Night.

Poor Ron, no affection off his own mum.
Thats lovely. My eldest is 21. I tell him, good night dick head, your wank sock has been washed 🤮🤮 I'm not joking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.