Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New thread title suggestion - Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I have no time for social media influencers who hide behind the 'be kind' quotes. If you don't want to be talked about for behaving like a twat, then don't behave like a twat. It's as simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

KennyRoo

I cannot begin to understand how she was able to spend the first 6 weeks of her son's life darting about holiday rentals "in the middle of nowhere". There would be so much crap you'd need lug around: bottles, sterilising equipment, nappies, travel cot, changing mats, play mats, pram, etc. I know she has a whacking great range rover to stick it all in but, for someone who claims to suffer from anxiety so crippling she struggles to travel, this surely would have been a nightmare?!

Also, I'm not sure how it works in England, but in Scotland you have midwife visits day 1,3,5 and 10 of your baby's life, and health visitor visits weekly after that until week six. Surely she couldn't have been that far from home to forgo essential checks on herself and her baby?! Although the fact that she hopped into a hot tub so soon after birth perhaps suggests otherwise!!

I would consider myself a fairly laid back parent, but this little "break" immediately after the birth of my first child, hormones raging, would have been hugely stressful. A woman who claims to be such an anxious home bird would surely have, at the very least, struggled with this?

Just another aspect of Mrs Hinch's life where you can't help but feel you're being sold something not quite right.

And, hi all! Stumbled across this thread a couple of months ago and it has been illuminating to say the least. Feel like quite the chump for buying into the brand for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Super excited to see all the kindly gifted-

•wallpaper from wallpaper sales #ad
•paint from decorating centre online #ad
•rug from modern rugs #ad
•sofa from dfs #ad
•furniture from oak furniture land #ad
•mirror from William wood mirrors #ad
*flowers from bloom and wild #ad

May aswell throw in a towel bundle from Hampton and astley (including special discount code for 50% off, of course) and a Daniel Wellington watch too.

Did I get enough insta cliches in? 🙊
Remember this post, guuuuuuys!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does she always have to talk about how much she’s paid, guys I booked it last minute so I got it really cheap.. bull! This was probably planned ages ago she knew the how much work the extension would be so I doubt it was last minute with a newborn. She’s likes to show off but at the same time realises she needs to be relatable aswell so she pretends she got it cheap, so her army are like well she got a bargain so that explains why she can go and stay in so many lodges she’s just like us really.
“I spent more than you earn in 5 years on an extension, and another few grand on going on holiday for 6 weeks but I am just like you Hinchers xxxxxxx
Ps thanks for taking out ridiculous credit agreements on shark hoovers and putting yourself into debt so I can live this lifestyle”
Parasite

• Sad

Lalobadee

VIP Member
She placed the teddy on the dog while he was sleeping and made out he was cuddling her babies toy. Just so she could post it on Instagram I can guarantee it. She is just trying to keep herself relevant .

F the dust.

VIP Member
What do you think about the fact she has basically zero designer items? I would have assumed she would splash all her cash on Gucci bags and god knows what but I actually haven't seen any luxury items other than the new car she has. Do you think she has a secret stash that she doesn't want to show in the fear of having her down to earth label ripped away from her..
Possibly. Her baby shower was an example of extravagance. She claimed her friend Trace organised it all without her knowing anything. Yet she later posted about her dress..she'd had made. Why would you have a dress made for a baby shower you knew nothing about? Maybe I'm reaching? But at this point I tend to believe nothing she says.

Reactions: 35
You must be very pessimistic and have such a negative outlook on life to assume everything she does is misguided and her personality is all an act - surely that would be impossible for someone to keep up for so long?! I always see her put #ad on her stories and disclose promoted and paid for content. She comes across as very honest, kind, appears to have a lovely family and makes an effort to post long stories nearly every day (pre baby) not just about cleaning but helping others with anxiety related issues etc. I think people just hate seeing others do well so instantly spew a lot of rubbish about them in the hope people will tag along to their opinions to make themselves feel better - eventually the more negative stuff you read about someone the more you're going to start believing it yourself and have a twisted view on reality !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Riley.x

Could somebody please explain to me what would possess someone to use TOILET cleaner on their floor? C’mon “hinchers” the clue is in the name!!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

GossipBug

VIP Member
I have no time for social media influencers who hide behind the 'be kind' quotes. If you don't want to be talked about for behaving like a twat, then don't behave like a twat. It's as simple as that.
In my experience people who share these kinds of quotes tend to be the biggest bitches anyway. Same as those that are #blessed. The rest of us don't feel the need to self validate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Lilmack

Extensions finished. Annnnd that's why she's been back active as ever on instagram the past few days...

The break was absolutely nothing to do with having a baby and everything to do with not living at home.

GossipBug

VIP Member
Please can someone explain why no one likes Mrs Hinch?! I follow her on instagram and have never found her posts too much, she doesn't ever brag about anything she has got and she genuinely comes across as a nice person! Just interested to see what I have missed / how others have interpreted her - maybe you have all seen things I haven't !?
Because she's a massive fake. Her account is a carefully constructed sales account and most of her posts are sponsored or gifted (which she hides well) She's definitely not the girl next door hair dresser who just likes to clean and got lucky. She prays on vulnerable, low income people with her swipe ups, a lot of people who can't afford to but try to emulate the lavish lifestyle she's presenting but try to anyway, putting themselves at serious risk of debt (taking out financial plans to buy a Shark hoover!). She fills her home with harsh chemicals, as well as all the homes of her followers and between the lot of them are destroying the environment when we should be looking to reduce our plastic waste, not hoard tonnes of useless cleaning products. Most of her cleaning tips are pure crap (nobody needs to pine and shine their bog every day!) and some are just dangerous (idiots putting Zoflora in wax burners, soaking their oven racks in dryer sheets and using fabric softener to clean things 🤦‍♀️) I don't even think I need to carry on??

• Heart
Just by googling her, her net worth is £1mil and she gets around £5,000 per instagram post, and she has set herself up as a limited company (as everyone here already knows!). Don't quote me on the first bit, might be :poop: I just googled.

But you can't tell me she is earning that much and still knocking around with primark handbags. 98% sure 'Mr Hinch' in knocking about in a pair of £500 all black balenciaga runners in one of her pictures.

They can spend the money as they want, that is their right, but don't be pretending to be the whole 'i'm just like you' when you've practically got someones rent on your feet and poor old Debra down the road ain't got a pot to piss in and the leccy is about to go but you are telling her she NEEDS the pink stuff and this toilet roll holder as it will just make everything in the world better, and to swipe up to fill her own pocket. *Debra is a fictional person btw, this is not a jibe at anyone. :ROFLMAO:

They are very clever and I wish them all the best with a new baby & for the future, but I personally can't keep up with the whole facade.

• Heart
  • Haha