Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That leaving hospital photo would be a lovely sentimental picture had she of not thrown a dirty great advert for that bloody expensive baby boutique in there. Clearly she’s back a full time now and trying to jump on the yummy mummy 🤮 wagon!

Reactions: 26
That leaving hospital photo would be a lovely sentimental picture had she of not thrown a dirty great advert for that bloody expensive baby boutique in there. Clearly she’s back a full time now and trying to jump on the yummy mummy 🤮 wagon!
I agree it's completely tarnished by the ad. What a shame ☹

Reactions: 12
She didn’t know 13.5 tog was a heavy duvet .

I think she might be telling porkies .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I want to poke myself in the eye every single time she tells us she is winging it.
Shut up idiot, literally everyone is winging life but if you don't understand duvet togs you need to give your head a wobble

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nooo I have that washing basket in my son's room!!
*Off to buy a new one*
I'm sure one of the hinch army will buy mine for twice the price I paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she bought a duvet + Pillow set for a baby that's two months old?

Surley you don't need to buy a bed for at least a year?!

Reactions: 13
Has she bought a duvet + Pillow set for a baby that's two months old?

Surley you don't need to buy a bed for at least a year?!
Possibly for her new master suite? Her old bedroom’s probably now the guest bedroom. Unless Henry is getting an upgrade?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She Just loves to pretend she is spending money so she can get some swipe ups. She will be ordering his school uniform next week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.