Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty much certain that there was no troll messaging her about her handbag. Her handbag that she shows after displaying her entire body 🙄
Exactly what I thought! Soooooooo transparent 🤢

Haha, my whole house is done on a bargain...yeah your house might be, but your Range Rover. Not sure how an 'unemployed' hairdresser would be able to afford it. You are full of lies.
She lies so easily aswell

Yeah desperately trying to be relevant by buying a cheap handbag in Tesco and saying her house was done on the barg... but what about the Range Rover they ponce about in?
😂😂 they really do just ponce about don’t they! Doing pointless car trips for stupid stories of her hair blowing in the wind, under a bloody ugly filter

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That last story with her ‘singing’ and holding the bag is pathetic.
Also everyone knows that Influencers will often play the troll card to increase engagement on their account.
What next... a story in The Sun about poor handbag buying Hinch being trolled.
Even though she’s close to being 30 and is now a Mother she’s still very lacking in maturity and needs to grow the f@ck up!

Reactions: 13
Also everyone knows that Influencers will often play the troll card to increase engagement on their account.
Even though she’s close to being 30 and is now a Mother she’s still very lacking in maturity and needs to grow the f@ck up!
She’s a manipulative idiot and her maternity leave has shown what lack of talent she has and there is little from her to offer when she’s not wiping her sink.

Reactions: 15
Exactly what I was thinking!
Oh and I see the anxiety is non existent as always.

Reactions: 8
She’s probably annoyed that the DM was to slate her/her handbag and wasn’t simpering about how thin she is five weeks after giving birth :rolleyes:
was she really showing off her "barg" bag or her post baby bod to me it screamed tell me how skinny i'am after having a baby 🙄

Reactions: 17
And there’s the extension. The hinch army will be beside themselves. The minkey’s will have to go back on eBay so they can have their own hinch extension 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so irritated! 😖 I need to vent!

1 - She loves to make out she cringes herself out but it’s sooooo obvious she finds herself hilliarous! 🙄

She said in a previous gretal rant that if you say you haven’t laughed at her stories once your lying! That’s not something someone who’s shy or embarrassed of themselves would say.
She contradicts herself constantly! How have the hinchers not clocked that yet the thick fucks!

2 - Telling someone their a low life for buying a handbag is stupid yes, but it isn’t a trolling! Clearly trying to hype her army up for next weeks return

3 - How TF is her whole house on a budget? It’s all bloody gifted!!! & not from cheap companies either!

4- A £15 handbag from Tesco isn’t a bargin imo so epic fail at trying to be relatable!

and breathe............
Agree with number 4.... my last handbag was a fiver from primark.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I smell a nice, big eBay link coming up soon 🙃 funds must be getting low after that extension.

Reactions: 11
Extensions finished. Annnnd that's why she's been back active as ever on instagram the past few days...

The break was absolutely nothing to do with having a baby and everything to do with not living at home.

Reactions: 32
There was no troll, it’s all lies lies lies!!

Reactions: 13
The swipe ups and ads are going to come thick and fast now.
Btw that hallway mirror is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.