Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across an ad on my fb this morning selling cheap zoflora. Asked if you are a hincher or been using zoflora for years. I found this comment. Oh. My. God.
They’re all bloody doing it!!!! Just throwing zoflora in their washing. What’s wrong with fabric softener doesn’t it smell good enough 😂😂 all this need to disinfect are they all germ freaks!!! I doubt everyday clothing is packed with germs. And I’m sure the washing machine will get rid anyway? 😂

That kind of in fighting amongst Hinch fans highlights some of all this brings out the worst in people, can they not see they are arguing over disinfectant bottles?
They’re always doing it they’re actual vile people sometimes!!

Reactions: 2
I have used dettol in a wash but ony after a vomiting incident, I can't see that its needed on a daily basis.

Reactions: 8
So she basically has 2 houses now. One bolted onto the other. Whilst most people are struggling to keep one roof over their heads she has doubled the size of hers. But of course she's just like all of us. She's just learning and doesn't really know how all this works. She just shares links to her bargs and magically all this money appeared in her bank account 🙄. Thanks guyyyysss.

Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinchs guide on how to make yourself more relatable...
Have a house built onto the side of your house...for THREE people to live in it.
duck.My.Life.

Reactions: 17
I hope this extension opens the eyes to those who admire her to see what she is really like.

Reactions: 14
I hope this extension opens the eyes to those who admire her to see what she is really like.
I really hope so let's see if they know realise "were all in it together" tit really means thanks hinchers for funding me my new home new car new everything. money grabbing grinch

Reactions: 11
Nah, they’re all so in love with her they’ll say she deserves it, while all feeing completely inadequate and not wanting to admit it to all the other followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Isn't she going to need another awning now, that one is above the door of the old sitting room which is to become the dining room according to the plans, buy one get one free??

I'm sure the shoppers Hinchers will be totally happy for her, I mean she really deserves this after working so hard posting all those swipe ups. They won't mind one bit that a cut of every purchase they've made on her recommendation has paid for it all.

I am bemused as to how they've managed to get such a big extension built so fast, I can't even get a plasterer to answer my calls let alone come to give a quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where can I see the plans for her new house? I’ve looked on a few threads? Looks huge bet her neighbours are chuffed

Reactions: 3
Where can I see the plans for her new house? I’ve looked on a few threads? Looks huge bet her neighbours are chuffed
Pages 17 and 18 of this thread. 18 has the before, 17 the after, I think. The massive living room and bedroom with en-suite are on the new side of the house, the kitchen and dining room side is the original house.

Reactions: 2
You couldn’t make it up 🙄.

She pretends to buy her cheap stuff to sell the image of “ I’m just like you” yet:

had an expensive wedding , honeymooned in The Maldives , swanky baby shower , wears top of the range make up , drives a Range Rover and has been able to double the size of her house.

Yeah , just like your followers🙄, list liar pants on fire.

On a side note , has she increased the size of her kitchen?

Reactions: 20
So she’s basically just got a new house identical to her old house and stuck them together lol

Reactions: 8
You couldn’t make it up 🙄.

She pretends to buy her cheap stuff to sell the image of “ I’m just like you” yet:

had an expensive wedding , honeymooned in The Maldives , swanky baby shower , wears top of the range make up , drives a Range Rover and has been able to double the size of her house.

Yeah , just like your followers🙄, list liar pants on fire.

On a side note , has she increased the size of her kitchen?
According to the plans the kitchen is untouched

Reactions: 3
Just seen the insta. It really is a seprate house!! Id hate to live next door to that.

Reactions: 6
You've got to wonder though, why, since she's built her account so far on sharing with her Hinchers, and keeps saying 'I've got so much to share with you guys', why she's been so secretive about the extension. For it to be already finished, it was obviously underway well before she had the baby, but she mentioned nothing. People are generally secretive when they've got something to hide. She knows there's going to be questions as to the size, speed of it all, will be interesting if she tackles this head on when she does this q&a she keeps mentioning or if she just avoids it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.