Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sweet lord. She's at her mams for Dinner cop on you've been there a month haha. And that whole story was pointless. Getting, or should I say gretting very bored of her now

Reactions: 10
I think her taste is slowly changing (Jo Malone candles!) given her disposable income has risen, but she knows she can't flaunt it as she would alienate her audience. This is why despite the extension, the kitchen remains untouched.

They melt in hot weather.... 🌞🔥😂
They melted on the side of my radiator 🤣

In her stories she looks like she’s staying somewhere else at the minute

It was just pathetic, as you said a perfectly valid question! The hostility that poor lady who posted the comment had from Hinchs army was truly disgusting!
She blocked me abt November last year when I called her out for not reviewing gifted items

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her stories are totally pointless she should of just stayed off stories until she was back to work properly so to speak.

She’s not interesting or entertaining at all I wonder will people start to get bored?

Reactions: 9
Really? Donating would be such a good things to do how stupid that you were blocked

She just obviously didn’t like people commenting on her copious freebies, it’s not like she will use half the stuff that was sent to her, but yes I was blocked just for liking that comment, that’s when I realised what a vile piece of work Hinch really is, she doesn’t care about her little army, she’s just interested in trying to get them to buy all the tat she gets paid to advertise, she’s totally unrelatable and nothing more than a saleswoman, who’s pretending to be everyone’s friend in order to gloss over her sales tactics!

Have zero interest in Hinch/ Gretal, haven’t watched her stories without swiping on since Ronnie was born.

Could the 15 mins of fame be up? 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Oh I really hope so, I hope people wise up to what she’s really like and jump OFF the Hinch bandwagon that’s been rolling for far too long

Reactions: 3
I come here to find out what she is up to because I just can’t watch her the Gretal filter is soo tedious I can’t bear it I literally could feel my blood pressure rising every time I saw it I have no idea what she was talking about thankfully ! I can’t imagine anyone wanting to watch her I would rather have an enema 🙄

• Haha
Seriously wtf have I just watched?? I think I’m scarred for life with that bloody Gretal filter!!! No wonder Jamie told her to shut up.... she’s just making a complete and utter arse of herself!! How can she seriously think that’s funny???

Reactions: 11
She really does fancy herself as a singer doesn't she! Jamie clearly can't be bothered with her
Shes manic!

Reactions: 5
She placed the teddy on the dog while he was sleeping and made out he was cuddling her babies toy. Just so she could post it on Instagram I can guarantee it. She is just trying to keep herself relevant .

Reactions: 36
She placed the teddy on the dog while he was sleeping and made out he was cuddling her babies toy. Just so she could post it on Instagram I can guarantee it. She is just trying to keep herself relevant .
100% she is losing her relevance slowly and she knows it

Reactions: 14
I thought the exact same thing!

Reactions: 11
Just heard on the radio she’s rumoured to be on strictly ... 🤦🏼‍♀️
She won't go on there if she can't use the gretel filter.. We'd all have to see her actual horeselike face every week if she did that!

.... Although, strictly is all about the fake tan and eyelashes and she is a money grabbing witch so maybe 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The thought of MH on Strictly is hilarious. 🤣

"Cleaning obsessive Mrs Hinch is another one being talked about and you can just imagine how many themed dances they'd choreograph; Mrs Hinch in a pinny doing the jive. Mrs Hinch flicking a feather duster at Anton du Beke at the start of a charleston. Mrs Hinch foxtrotting with a mop…"
- From the Irish News.

• Haha
Only 61% of real followers!! 🤣
Makes sense as everything else about her is fake!
Clearly someone’s been #gifted some followers since she’s been “off the insta” just gleam trying to make her stay relevant!

I thought the exact same thing!
Yep I thought the same, what dog picks up a toy and actually cuddles it like that when their asleep especially when Henry has never been seen playing or carrying a toy....come on Hinchy you can do better than that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Have zero interest in Hinch/ Gretal, haven’t watched her stories without swiping on since Ronnie was born.

Could the 15 mins of fame be up? 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
OH FINGERS CROSSED

She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for stories isn't she.... Why on earth didn't she just take a break from insta and actually come back when she has something worthwhile to say. I've completely lost all interest in her.... she's vile.

I thought this. Handsomes was sat too naturally, it had deffo been placed there!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.