Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
Her latest post! Yes Sophie it is easy to be kind...it's also easy to declare ads, be more conscious of the environment and really, really easy to stop mugging your " Hinchers off"

• Heart
Reactions: 31

F the dust.

VIP Member
Biting my tongue so hard, I just feel really angry that this woman with the talent of a knats knacker has made so much money from people who probably, but not always don't have much! You can't reply to all dms but by god you select very carefully the ones you do reply too and then show us all them! So you've doxxed people you've sent passive aggressive messages and lied through your bleached knashers to your "Hinchers" then preach about kindness..pfffft! Riding around in a luxury car while your expensive if not gifted extention get built. Very bloody nice. We have seen you now in two situations where you have dropped the ditzy blonde act. The dunelm vid and the Ava may vid. The word Hinch for me is synonymous with greed and narcissism! But keep telling yourself you're just harmless and good lucky!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
There may be a few Hinchers that begin to see through her once she starts her extension 'reveal' but I think she's got enough of them so wrapped up in her lies that they'll still praise her and say that she 'deserves it hun' cos she's just a little hairdresser living the dream and anyone that disagrees is just a troll and jealous 🙄
They are so wrapped up in it all that they can’t see what she’s doing.
You’ve got people blowing their entire weekly budget just to have a full matching set of minky cloths, while she’s driving round in a brand new Range Rover sport.
She’s an avamay rep, whilst burning jo malone candles on the quiet.
Popping into the pound shop to pick up her favourite £1 shower gel, while using a £30 one behind closed doors.
She makes me bloody sick 😡

Reactions: 29
She Just comes across an entitled arsehole. I am Probably Just Jealous as a first time new mum I look and feel like shit most of the time. We had to buy all our own things for baby and work really hard for what we have. I can't (well don't expect) to go and live with my mum so she can do everything for me and cook me meals. No range rover, No extension... In fact not even any time to stand around taking vain selfies even if I wanted too :unsure: :rolleyes: but hey she is totally relateable she really speaks to her followers and new mums like myself (does she f*ck) can really relate to her anxiety and insecurities OH WAIT they are nowhere to be seen most of the fucking time and not sure if her AD or Gifted Tags could be any smaller in some of her stories and the people that fall for her dumb as fuck swipe ups annoy me. The only person she truly cares about is herself and she has proven that many times and bring on the baby swipes up she probably only had a baby to keep the money rolling in on pointless eBay shit.

I dunno how anyone falls for it or thinks of her as her mate now she is so transparent. Event he fake tears piss me off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lisab

Oh god Sophie you do look so anxious and depressed and self Consciius at your hen :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
And my god what a fantastic phone cover. I'm so glad it's barely visable in your pic of your new slim figure and amazing how there's a sudden flash back to your skinny self.

Your not anxious self conscious or learning you are vain obnoxious and vile. There are women out there who have had their baby before you and probably still unable to walk or shower properly and you are talking full length selfies to show a crappy phone cover. At least have the Decency to say LOOK I am back in pre pregnancy clothes. Nothing wrong with that. Fair play to u for bouncing back as quick but once again BE HONEST about what the picture is about

Sorry rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Steffols

I’m not much of a poster here, much prefer to lurk haha but that H in the brickwork is absolutely ghastly. Holy hell.

• Haha
  • Sick

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Please can someone explain why no one likes Mrs Hinch?! I follow her on instagram and have never found her posts too much, she doesn't ever brag about anything she has got and she genuinely comes across as a nice person! Just interested to see what I have missed / how others have interpreted her - maybe you have all seen things I haven't !?
Where to start 🤔🤔, thread one?

• Haha
  • Heart

Nellie

Such a great pity that the 'H' on the house isn't a little larger as then her home might have been mistaken for a Helicopter landing pad... especially with all the solar lights in the garden making it look like a runway. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SheWereActuallyInCar

I’m so gutted that she’s got a table with the basket underneath for blankets etc. That’s what i’ve got in my baby’s room (with an Ikea table but not the one she’s bought) I don’t want people thinking I did it because of her 😕
I felt the same after she got her 80k Rangie.

I’m totally making that up btw 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I'm pretty much certain that there was no troll messaging her about her handbag. Her handbag that she shows after displaying her entire body 🙄

• Haha

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off you dirty little cretin. Jamie can’t hold you up on his shoulders forever more when your fanny stinks of zoflora. Your followers can’t afford the house extensions you’ve built so you’re not like us “hun” so jog the fuck on. I’m not jealous. Iv paid for my house and everything in it. And it’s not fucking grey- you boring B&M tatty old witch

• Haha
  • Wow

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
If a picture could talk, her selfie would tell us all exactly what she is, a vain, self obsessed bimbo. There was never any baby weight to lose as she practically starved herself through her entire pregnancy which ended up putting her in hospital.
The fact that she is so concerned with showing the world how slim she is already kinds speaks for itself. That’s all she cares about is her weight. Your talking about someone who didn’t care enough about her unborn child to feed herself good, nutritious food for her baby’s sake.
Pregnancy is a time for most of us to relax, enjoy eating and watching our bumps bloom, whilst having a carefree few months not worrying about calories etc. For someone like her it’s her worst fear. She proclaimed to love her bump, but secretly you could see she was miserable and not enjoying a second of it, which is sad.
So to anyone feeling crappy after seeing the picture..don’t let it get to you. Especially the new mums. She is so detached from real life it’s unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Lilmack

After all our talk on here about how lovely a kitchen island would have been and its 'her dream'.... Why didn't you get one whilst having your 100k extension then? 🤔

Screenshot_20190806_201413_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
she genuinely comes across as a nice person!
Please explain, how does she come across to you as a genuine nice person?

We must be looking at different content! I see a sneaky sales woman, acting out a role, hiding ads and affiliate links, hiding behind 'anxiety' and be kind to me quotes to deflect any criticism or questions she'd rather not answer.

• Heart

Imaweeble

That leaving hospital photo would be a lovely sentimental picture had she of not thrown a dirty great advert for that bloody expensive baby boutique in there. Clearly she’s back a full time now and trying to jump on the yummy mummy 🤮 wagon!

Reactions: 26

Therealist

VIP Member
She just obviously didn’t like people commenting on her copious freebies, it’s not like she will use half the stuff that was sent to her, but yes I was blocked just for liking that comment, that’s when I realised what a vile piece of work Hinch really is, she doesn’t care about her little army, she’s just interested in trying to get them to buy all the tat she gets paid to advertise, she’s totally unrelatable and nothing more than a saleswoman, who’s pretending to be everyone’s friend in order to gloss over her sales tactics!

Oh I really hope so, I hope people wise up to what she’s really like and jump OFF the Hinch bandwagon that’s been rolling for far too long
I saw someone with a framed picture of three likes she recieved from hinch 🤮
I think this is gonna go on and on 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26