Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused she said two houses become one...did she buy the house next door?! I thought it was just an extension.

Reactions: 1
When you see how close the extension is to the next door neighbours garden fence you can see why there was an objection.
That’s a massive invasion of privacy.
The houses on a small new estate are close enough as it is. She will literally overlook their whole garden.

Reactions: 10
I’m confused she said two houses become one...did she buy the house next door?! I thought it was just an extension.
Nooo when the extension and the original house were fitted together haha Im guessing they built the shell of the extension bricked it etc plastered and then knocked through or else she would have had a hole in her original house where it would have connected hahq

Reactions: 2
It is just an extension. She had room in her garden for it. But it’s the same size as the existing house. She’s bragging 😝

Reactions: 11
When you see how close the extension is to the next door neighbours garden fence you can see why there was an objection.
That’s a massive invasion of privacy.
The houses on a small estate are close enough as it is. She will literally overlook their whole garden.
Why did she spend all that time start of summer doing her garden up buying solar lights if t was just going to be turned into a building site????????

Reactions: 15
Why did she spend all that time start of summer doing her garden up buying solar lights if t was just going to be turned into a building site????????
Because she’s a dick 🤣
And she couldn’t resist missing an opportunity for a swipe up!
The washing line didn’t come to anything either did it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People wondering why she isn’t having a massive kitchen diner with bifold doors. It’s perfectly possible it’s either not within her budget or she’s trying to hold a bit of money back because because she knows full well this bubble will eventually burst and she needs to think about the future. She doesn’t strike me as someone who would be fussed for a massive beautiful kitchen with an island because she doesn’t cook. She probably did the extension for the sake of more bedrooms. But I’m just speculating here. I’ve always said that a beautiful new kitchen would make her even less accessible to her followers.
I think she is keeping the kitchen as it was because if she changed that, it would be much harder to say "it's still all the same", as she shows it pretty regularly. Also having a simple kitchen helps keeps up the appearance of her being down to earth.

Reactions: 4
New to tattle as I used to be a fan of hers but now cant stand her. The constant swipe up and trying to keep up with the stuff she was buying was ridiculous. Been reading the threads and now seeing the truth about her.

Makes me laugh that it's been said shes been so secretive about the extension and then all of a sudden shes posting photos of the extension going up and openly talking about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She’s going to have a massive open plan downstairs, that kid is going to love running around the house with Henry when he gets older. They got lucky that the plot was big enough, especially for a new build plot.

Reactions: 13
I think she is keeping the kitchen as it was because if she changed that, it would be much harder to say "it's still all the same", as she shows it pretty regularly. Also having a simple kitchen helps keeps up the appearance of her being down to earth.
Spot on ! If she got a new giant kitchen her followers might suddenly realise they are paying for it ?

Reactions: 4
Spot on ! If she got a new giant kitchen her followers might suddenly realise they are paying for it ?
it's all still the same guys here's mine and Jaime's room still the same fast forward a few days heres my new room guys my old room is now a guest room 🙄

Reactions: 23
Everyone wave to Sophie :p surprise, surprise, there she goes, sharing the extension being built, right on cue.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same reason she does anything, Pinky, to take over the...er...I mean, sell tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.