Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I came to this form because it has opened my eyes to a lot of things. People bring very good points to the table. To be honest I’ve never been a “hincher” just watched her stories as I do with everyone else’s.

I commented because I feel that blaming someone for other peoples actions isn’t right. Some things that are said here really invalidates any argument they have.
But people wouldn't buy them if she didnt talk about them...

Reactions: 1

YouKay

Chatty Member
You can buy them on Snapchat and have them permanently, I did think Gretal was Instagram filters but can’t see it there either
Ohh right. I knew you could buy them when filters first came out, I didn’t realise this was still the case. How do you buy them? I have a coule of faves (NOT gretel) that i wouldnt mind keeping.

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
I don’t mean to defend her at all but sometimes you have to park over two spots because some other dickhead has parked like a twat. It’s happened to my partner loads of times.

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Quote:
"Toothpaste irritates the skin, so some may believe that it dries out pimples, but what it really does is irritate and cause redness and peeling." Dr. Schultz similarly warns that "over-drying and even burning can occur on skin from applying it to pimples."

Here's the link, Soph if you want to go and check it out:

Hmmmm - wonder if we'll see a story soon about how the toothpaste irritated her skin "Poor little me - I'm just winging it and I didn't know it could be an irritant!"

Attachments

Scotgirl

I'd be surprised too. Firstly because she waffled on about "whether or not she'd be able to" on the medicine she takes for her condition (you can)

Secondly she was gifted and advertised all the Tommee Tippee bollocks

And thirdly she's already left the kid with other people which although not an indicator is fairly uncommon for a first time breastfeeding mum.

Not that any of this matters but those are the reasons I would agree.

ANYWAY wonder if she'll use all those chemicals around that poor baby
Funny you should mention that l thought when l saw her cleaning schedules that on the baby room it said on the bottom lenor cloths, l may be wrong but lm sure it did

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I came to this form because it has opened my eyes to a lot of things. People bring very good points to the table. To be honest I’ve never been a “hincher” just watched her stories as I do with everyone else’s.

I commented because I feel that blaming someone for other peoples actions isn’t right. Some things that are said here really invalidates any argument they have.
It’s always beneficial to have a mixture of opinions but what about Tattle and how you wrote a post here , that’s my question .

powderpower

Chatty Member
is there a screen shot of the house plans that I've missed would love a nose obviously without the address on really not interested in that

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I was just thinking this morning .... I bet all the mums of newborns in her area will be watching closely for what year Ronnie is starting school so they can start theirs in a different year so they don’t have to associate with her ..... although she’ll prob get the nanny / cleaner / waxshite maker to do that chore 🙄

I have my phone on mute too .... then come on here for all the goss 🥰🥰🥰🤣😂
So do I I can’t stand listening to her I don’t even watch her stories anymore I just flick through to get rid

Put her name through and check.
Through what? I don’t know how you did it.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I spotted the Henry and it made me irrationally cross as she basically made a fortune getting a lot of low income women to purchase an expensive and shite shark on a credit agreement 😤
The Henry isn’t hers, it was on her stories yesterday.... the builders left it there

Trixie

How have you seen the plans?

It must be a MASSIVE extension if it costs £100K.

Our quite big extension only cost £40K & we’re in Surrey!!
They were shared earlier on in the thread. I’m same area as she is and the quote for my single story extension was in excess of £30,000 and by the plans hers was a good 3 times bigger.

If you think people being sarcastic here is as bad as actual trolls I feel bad for you 👋

Never watched her, never will. Can get all the info on her shadiness from Tattle and mainstream media articles about her 😂
Haha never said it was as bad as trolls. I said those responding defensively and sarcastically speaks volumes about yourself...

She's shouldn't have posted about bonding squares! That was a despicable thing to do. She shouldn't have doxxed anyone that is illegal. She shouldn't keep polluting this Earth and encouraging her followers to do the same, whilst spending money on Narnias plural. She shouldn't keep receiving all the freebies with no intentions of saying a simple Thankyou. Companies have to go through Gleam to send her stuff..She should say " No Thank you" instead she shoves them into storage. Swipe up friends swipe up...make me more money! Jamie was heard calling her followers " shoppers" that really does say it all.
What are bonding squares and what does doxxed mean 😩😂